Posts by Ximiraku

Easy solution: Cut pieces of paper and write down the name of the classes you want to play then put them in a hat or bag and pick one randomly without looking ;)

Aaaaaand dende it is then. Had to flip a coin for that one. The coin has spoken.

Super Saiyan has been fixed. Daneos fixed it a couple days ago. Granted there's an auto-attack bug that also applies to Kaio-Ken, but it's really not big of an issue atm.

And once again the list gets longer. Gone for a week to celebrate the holidays and everything gets all new and improved and shiny. That's great though, really. Love it.

Course now i'm even more stumped than before on what i want to main

Ximiraku wrote:

Dont be dissuaded by the Mighty Majins just because they are called buffers. They can be PVP gods in 1v1 and Party PVP. Once their spins are fixed its actually not the hard to lvl, but just play what u want to play and have fun.

Oh no, i love buffers. Strangely I haven't really played any of the majins just yet. Weird.

But mostly i'm torn between my love of tanking, my love of healing, and my love of super saiyan. Kinda wish Humans could be proper tanks or healers, I hate being in a party with a friend or in a dungeon and not being able to do anything except try to make sure my allies don't die too fast.

Well until Super Saiyan is fixed I guess it's more of a choice between Dark Warrior and Dende Priest. But even if Super Saiyan is fixed I usually gravitate more towards tanks and healers.

I haven't been very active lately due to not having any time to myself :P i will be soon and will get the guild back on heat again :D currently it kind of died down a lil bit but nothing too bad I'm assuming haha

In that case I wouldn't mind joining your ranks if or when i meet the requirements or whatever. Except i'm still kinda trying to decide what class I wanna main. Ugggh, i'm bad at choices.

Thanks Serey, and thanks Void for the information. I think i'm gonna roll a dende priest as my first character then. I'll try my best.

My names adam. Kinda new to this game. Fan of DBZ though. Not good with introduction but nice to meet people.