Posts by MasterW15

Nice body you have there bro (no homo).

I preffer to maintain a Bruce Lee kind of physique, strong enough, without losing speed and having a good stamina, because I guess having to send blood to all those muscles you have must be hard.

I'm planning to go learn some martial arts, someone has any idea where should I start? My eyes are on Wushu, Karate, Aikido, Muay Thai or Taekwondo, my life goal is to learn and possibly master lots of martial arts, but I need some advice to start.

Ese momento en el que un juego que ya jugamos genera mas hype que uno que aun no sale con el beneficio de la duda (ej. Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, etc) XD

This series gonna drop in my finnal note rly hard.
    They made good looking transformation in 24 th episode but beside that animation sucked again.
    g5RnMMW.jpg

They should TOTALLY AVOID these camera angles, really, and change the directors too, because their choices of camera angles are shit.
    It looks like they don't even try anymore, I hope they are reserving the best stuff for Universe 6 saga, because if they don't I'm gonna stop watching this shit, I can stand some bad drawings there and there, but only when the animation doesn't suck ass, and they don't appear every 3 seconds.
    Just look at this:
    Zw48rw.gif
    They are throwing energy balls slower than in freaking Xenoverse, and that's saying a lot. Now compare that to this:
    w7pau.gif
    They must go watch the old DBZ again and see how they did everything, they seem to also forgot about how to use motion lines the correct way.

1- C&C Red Alert 2+Expansion
    2- Age of Empires 2+Expansion
    3- Team Fortress 2
    4- DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3
    5- ArcheAge

Hey, can you tell me how are you playing Blade and Soul already? Are you in the closed beta or what?

Original DB names should be banned: Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Piccolo, Dende, Kami, Buu, Broly, Bulma, Chichi, Videl, Pan, Krillin, Bardock, Gogeta, Vegetto, Gotenks...

Nah, let the people without too much imagination or originality use them, they wont look like any of those characters no matter how hard they try xD

BOT/AFK check is no problem. Will be implemented soon when it's actually needed.

Dont post anymore about bot/afk check.

Wait, then, why should you need to change the Token system if AFK people wouldn't be a problem anymore? Wasn't that the main reason you wanted to change it?

Well yeah, man, but you got my point :D

What could really save Dragonball title is a new, completely fresh series set in a new timeline(DBO/DBXENO story is good enough)
    with different characters (maybe some old character cameos). Fresh start would be a far far better thing good thing than repeating that annoying formula: Bad guy comes -> New Transformation For Goku = GG

Someone needs to raise that bar.

Well, I doubt Goku will learn a new transformation for every villain, but yeah, I would love to see DBO anime version (Xenoverse story was kind of lame really).
    I hope Dragon Ball Super will show all the events from the defeat of Majin Buu until the death of Goku and Vegeta in their last fight in an uncharted planet with an epic, giant, super nova explosion.

And wasn't Dragon Ball just OP SSJ festival since the Cell saga? The last time we saw a not SSJ character being badass and useful was Piccolo, vs Imperfect Cell and N17 later.
    Also, I don't think Krillin, Yamcha, or anyone else could be of any help anymore, against a god I mean, but who knows, the Universe 6 saga can have a lot of surprises.

Yeah plus dbo isn't cannon and also 25% Saiyan is enough I think if not then that is BS

That's GT logic, plus, DBO is still canon, like, 1000 times more canon than GT, I don't know what are you talking about, unless Akira Toriyama says otherwise, or he kills someone important like Buu forever in Super or something like that.

Yup they can fly but after intense training unless you are freaking goku but.. He is a Saiyan

I'm pretty sure he did intense training in Kami-sama's temple xD

It's not impossible for a human to fly, they just need training and a lot of focus, what actually really is bullshit is how fast Videl learned to fly.
    I think Goku needed a near death experience to learn how to fly from desperation (Piccolo's energy blast in the 23º Tenkaichi Budokai).
    The Crane School flying technique was pretty slow, Piccolo himself stated at the start of the Saiyajin Saga that his flying technique was better than Goku's one, that's why he was flying while Goku was riding the Flying Nimbus, so you can say from that, that there are different flying techniques in Dragon Ball, maybe Krillin and Yamcha learned it from another source.
    Gohan most likely taught her Piccolo's flying technique, so that must be why Videl flies faster than, for example, 22º Tenkaichi Budokai Tien.
    How did she learn it so fast? I don't know.

Muh, have you tried Dragonball Z Abridged? It gives me a good laugh all the time.
    Or if you fancy a different animation type you can look up an episode of The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy called Chicken Ball Z

...........What?
    I heard Episode 9 was made by the same animators from Episode 5, I really hope they don't ruin Episode 10 fight too.