Posts by MasterW15

The only problem as of now is that it seems like 99% of armors, gloves and weapons with bonus stats aren't working, so I don't know if it's possible to find working gear with Energy and Constitution, so good luck with that.

I hope Daneos fix this as soon as possible, because this is really important for the game.

If I recall correctly, Kaio-Ken increases the bonus damage every level you upgrade it (do not confuse with Kaio-Ken multipliers), it also decreases the amount of LP and EP it consumes, though if you don't have too much Constitution and Energy it still will deplete your life in a slower manner than the level 1, so you gotta have a a moderate amount of those stats to use it efficiently. A Namek Warrior shouldn't have any problem sustaining it, for example.

My game crashes everytime I try to talk to a banker. I already reinstalled the game, didn't work.
    Can someone at least give me a tip? It sucks being unable to open my freaking bank.

Also, I didn't have this problem before, don't know what to do.

The same happens to me, can someone tell us why? Do we need to reinstall the game just to talk to a banker? I had no problems with it before.

It's going to be back soon... Or whatever amount of time Daneos would consider soon.
    But I doubt it'll be off for too long.

haha you're probably right. I didn't see that as much of a spoiler, though. Telling them how All Might dies would have been a real spoiler.

All Might dies? HOLY SHIT MAN, just tell me that isn't true, so it takes me by surprise anyways.

I really like it. I've kept up with the manga and it's going to get even better. I'm usually the binge watching type also but keeping up with a series as it airs gives me things to look forward to.

do you mean the principle? His quirk super intelligence. From what I remember, he is a genius and can process things a lot faster than other people.

You should really put some

I already knew this, but maybe you ruined the surprise for someone else xD

There are also some level 70's going around, and that's just virtually impossible as of yet. They should be from the staff of the server or hackers or I don't know, but Master Classes shouldn't be available yet.

So wait people say stop summoning Shenron because the Mission Dragonballs only Grant Lvl20 Gear,
    so when its time for the Real Dragon balls, just imagine how many People will be Raping shenron, For SuperSaiyan , kid buu and Great Namek, Yes Winter, ,Giants are coming! so that 10 minutes or w/e CD for shenron summons people ask for might be impossible when there are Thousands of players many on Each Channel Making wishes 10 People at one altar or at each Altar having to wait, unless there as a Register List (lol) but yeah... u see what im saying

Don't worry, Tier 2 Dragon Balls are a a LOT harder to get. Trust me, you wont see too much people summoning him with them. It's even possible you wont be able to summon him again for a while.

I'm just surprised how they got this far so fast, I mean, I guess now it makes a little more sense, but still... the first day I was there since the server launched pretty much and in less than like 4 hours (counting all the crashes) someone already got the first wish, don't know if a hacker or real no-life.

I invoked The shenron, but there was only one request option. There is to ask other things to shenron? :huh:

Yes, the Dragon Balls the game gives you in the quests are Tier 1, they can only give you some kickass level 20 gear if I remember correctly, take them more like a long quest chain reward.

The real Dragon Balls are a lot harder to get (depends on your luck though) killing monsters that are marked with a Dragon Ball in your radar (the chances they have it are incredibly low, I tell you) and they give you stronger rewards, like some cool weapon, an unique powerful skill, or race transformation, or powerful gloves, or etc (I don't remember how many things you can wish for).

I think they know that the recent issue is Shenron already though. After 3 or 4 crashes, it tends to raise some alarm bells. This is Open Beta though, expect this to happen until near the end of Open Beta.

Wait, I didn't see any error with Shenron the first times he was summoned.

Deleted, probably to make people experience the new game as it must be experienced, since they wont delete the characters from the Open Beta to the ''complete game'' (I say ''complete game'' because the original DBO never got out of the open beta, so my guess is they'll call it open beta just in a symbolic way)