Posts by MasterW15

Your All missing one very important strong character. Even though I don't really like him, I've got to respect how much power he has. --- BROLY

Well, he was the strongest when he was introduced, I don't mind that.

To me, Freeza wins for the reasons I already gave like 2 months ago, if we count he already had his forth form when he was introduced, he was like more than a thousand times stronger than the second most poweful character there was. The difference in power between Broly and the strongest fighter at the moment (Perfect Cell/Goku SSJ FP) isn't anything compared to that.
    No doubt why he was so feared across the universe.

Yes, I don't know why you can't delete the item, in the original DBO you could even store it in your bank, abandon the quest, and mantain the item as a trophy.

And today the same happened to me, for some reason logging off and on didn't change anythingt but using the Yardrat teletransportation system to travel to another teleporter worked to get rid of it, try doing that.

I agree :) , He'll probably be unstoppable

Present Goten and Trunks have more potential to be honest, and I'm not talking about their individual power, but their powerful synergy, since, obviously, present Trunks can get as strong as Future Trunks alone, only age will be a problem, since Kid Trunks would never get as strong as his future self can in his kid body.

If Goten and Trunks received proper training again they could get incredibly strong when fused, though F.Trunks and Gohan can also do that. If they trained together and fused it would be cool af.

From episode 48:

The fact that he didn't transform before due to low energy is still there, we all know rage gives an extra amount of energy to Saiyans, and Gohan transformed too due to his rage even with low energy in RoF saga to let Goku feel his energy after watching Piccolo die, but he wasn't able to resist for too long, here it happened exactly the same, he managed to escape and fainted right away. He was being smart and not using his full power until he was able to escape, you can see he even analized the place before doing anything.

Right, I feel that Trunks found peace after he defeated the androids and Cell and devoted his time to rebuilding society rather than training for the next potential threat. That's a trait we've seen from the mature half saiyans. Gohan and Trunks aren't fighters like Goku and Vegeta. Even if Trunks maintained the strength he gained from training with Vegeta in the passing years it wouldn't be enough to stop Black, rage boost or not. It wouldn't make sense for them to introduce a new villain if he wasn't a threat. i wouldn't say Akira sucks Goku's dick too much either..Goku is the main character. Dragon Ball is about Goku's life lol, though, it does seem all non full-saiyan characters have basically turned into cheer leaders. I don't like how DB has like 5+ other characters that are still included but can't really contribute at all anymore.

I hope they let the rest of the old cast get useful one way or the other, beacuse now they introduced lots of new characters almost at the same level as Goku and Vegeta (almost all Universe 6 fighters) or even stronger (Hit), plus some people that are still colossally stronger than all of them together, but they can't be everywhere everytime I guess.

He's trash. I believe future Trunks would've stood a chance if he went super Trunks. Especially in a rage when he witnessed his mother and mai die. But Akira likes drama, likes to shit on good characters, and sucks Goku's dick too much.

If this guy is supposed to be a threat against all the 12 universes, then even in full rage mode SSJ Dai san Dankai his chances would go from 0 to 0. There's no point in fighting, he already saw what happened to Gohan when he tried to fight the androids alone.
    And my guess is that he can't even go SSJ anymore, let alone being able to unlock SSJ2. Rage isn't everything needed to go SSJ, because then Goku would've transformed when Krillin and Roshi died when he was a kid.

And you remember when Trunks asked Cell to kill him when he realized he had no chance? I would say his portrayal in Super is totally in-character, he even got smarter, since now he doesn't just charge ready to die like a stupid risking the entire fate of his timeline, and maybe all timelines and all universes.

I liked it, but it could had been even more awesome if we didn't know already who was the shadow.

It probably was for the people that only watch the episodes on their TV's in Japan, without knowing anything that's going to happen next.

With that being said, DAMN, that shit was epic yo. The music in that scene had some kind of desertic/arabic/egyptian/whatever feel to it that I just love, and the mix with those futuristic sound effects reminded me of some DBO soundtracks, actually the entire ost for this episode reminded me of DBO. Like these themes over here:

You just blew my mind! O_O

If somehow it actually is what I said, I'll jump from the top of the Burj Khalifa totally naked with a freaking plastic bag as a parachute and a giant flag of Tori-Bot attached to my back.

Yes, she's Mai, and we don't know how that happened, we can't just say it's just another plothole because we don't know nothing about it yet.

And I had a theory, that personally seems too farfetched and kinda ridiculous, and probably it wouldn't matter to tell it because we'll have lots of answers in like just 3 days, but whatever.

After apparently defeating all menaces to the timelines, Trunks went back to his Earth from his job as a Time Patroller and started helping the rebuild of the civilization.

But, remember how Miira's objective was to get as much of Goku's DNA as possible in DBO? Maybe he finally did it, and got alive, and decided to transform himself into Goku, and now, with an incredible power available, he managed to get his way to become a God of the Demons, hence the earings, and now he is getting revenge on Trunks, and destroying all humanity, because they were the ones that defeated him (+Majins and Nameks, but you get what I mean), and he wants this to repeat in all timelines, to become timeless or something like that.

And this would also explain what Akira Toriyama meant when he said white hair would've been confusing against the next villain, since he's still Miira, his SSJ hair will be white, or maybe he will reveal his true form as Miira later in the series, who knows.

This would be a continuation to whatever happened in DBO, or Xenoverse if Toriyama wants to put that mediocre story in the canon.

Good news, indeed.

1- Is Adult Quest working?
    2- And Flying quest?
    3- Are the BOSS events activated?
    4- Sorry if you already answered this, but are Master Classes going to be available?
    5- The 50% more exp. needed to level up from level 10 is going to be kept that way?
    6- Are transformations and Super Skills going to be available?
    7- Nerf bleed pls
    8- How long do you think it would take to fix TLQ, TMQ and Dungeons?

Keep up the good work!!!

I forgot which one was which it's been so long. But I believe SSJ was better suited for PVE because its easier to sustain as long as you have plenty of food or at least it used to be. In KR there was rarely a time when I wasn't transformed lol. Anyway, right now Kaioken is incredibly good for PVE but its only sustainable by using pots. I use 3-4 pots in order to quest and grind using KaiokenX2 which lets me 2 shot mobs at least 3 levels higher than me. Don't get me started on KaiokenX3.. Im lvl40 and can easily take lvl69 mobs before they even get to me. It's definitely OP right now.

Does that work in this server? I swear I remember they made the Kaio-Ken stacks useless because people used it to one shot bosses xD