Posts by Gekori

- TMQ Quests part of main quest line as dungeons

This should be "easy" mode that you can only do once, now question is, should we allow new players to solo this thing and decrease power or mobs and bosses there and enable normal and hard for grind only, it is debatable.

Since you need to give excitement and trill for new players soo that they feel "special" at least when they are questing or you can leave to party with other people.

I always say to myself, "This game needs to deepen the players in the TMQ stories."

The tmq's are a very important part of the game's history, but the game itself does not make the new players have an interest in them, anyone can start a new character and let it high, without even knowing a TMQ, and that main point of time travel to help the Trunks save the timeline, was copied in dragon ball xenoverse.

oi,

Que eu saiba não tem como não. Como você mesmo disse, o arquivo veio corrompido :(. A minha recomendação é fazer o download por torrent, porque aí você tem mais garantia dos arquivos virem corretos, por causa de internet e etc

GAlera to com um problemaa com isso aqui esse item algum sabe coomo resolver ?

oq esse item faz é simplesmente ao passar o mouse em cima dele o jogo fecha e crasha,

eae mano, blz?

Esse problema acontece com quem está usando tradução, digo isso porque já aconteceu comigo. Você terá que ir no seu launcher e mudar a linguagem do jogo para inglês, porque a ultima atualização da tradução PT-BR é de antes de lançar esse item, que é uma Capsula de Dogi aleatório que o jogo te dá ao abrir aquele presente no inventario quando você alcança o nível 2.

Lo siento, pero tampoco sé lo correcto. me responda, eso sucedió más de una vez? me quedé pensando que tal vez él estaba usando HTB, que le deja incapaz de recibir cualquier cosa

- Demonic World Card (DWC)

A new dungeon system where you can kill bosses and receive cards. It still has to be decided what you can do with the cards.

we could use these cards to exchange for specific equipment, for example: we go to UD's or TMQ's and we get a certain amount of cards (or a kind of gem) that can be used to exchange for equipments of each level, 30,40,50,60 , 70. It would be a kind of Set of each level to help players go after a goal that will result in equipment that can not be marketed. I know this is just an idea that can have its negatives ...

no ele visto salir inmune en un jugador, el correcto ser un "miss / resistir" creo que the jugadores son imposibles de tener inmunidad total como los jefes de uD y tmq, en el máximo pueden tener mucha esquiva hasta el punto de resistir a casi todos

it is tricky sometimes you need help from a mod that he can reset your char data at that point

sometimes you only must leave the tower logout and in go on other channel and it works

some mod, will have to do what you said, because in my case I can not solve. In all the ways I do, the mission of failure to accept it from the Karin master and the sub-class item can not be used or discarded which prevents me from proceeding

it may resemble the PK system of the game Cabal Online: when the player kills someone with the Pk on, he undergoes a change in the Majin symbol, (as you yourself showed) every number of players killed in the PK will suffer a punishment which prevents you from flying, (as you suggested) accessing NPC's of buying and selling (auction) and also teleporting.

I remember that in Cabal Online, if the player is killed with the Black Name of so much kill in PK, he has the chance to drop an item from the inventory as well, and goes to a prison that is a kind of maze practically impossible to leave.

source: https://cabal.gamepedia.com/Player_kill

if it were possible I would like the group system to have a slight change

° Continue in the group for a while, even if it is disconnected, (it is annoying for those who do not have a very stable connection to suffer a DC and stay out of the group or even leaving the TMQ).

this would not be so simple to do, it would have to have an expansion in the current team for this to become reality .... just see the current development ... in addition they have discussed this several times and in all threads the conclusion is the same, "this will give a lot of work, need somebody specialized, it would be difficult to balance, it is not a short-term priority, blábláblá ..."

my opinion is that we will only see some new functions, dogis and new equipment for now

sorry for bad english

Eu consegui dar um jeitinho, ta bem zoado mesmo a tradução, podiam procurar outra pessoa pra tomar fè

É verdade, apesar disso, muita gente ainda prefere jogar com o jogo em inglês, eu não ligo muito, mas tendo opção em PT-BR eu prefiro ela também. Se eu soubesse mexer com essa tradução eu poderia tentar continuar, mas mesmo assim, pelo o que eu vi, tem algumas coisas de difícil acesso nos arquivos, pois as vezes você ainda encontra algumas coisinhas na linguagem original do jogo do servidor TW, eu não manjo muito dos inglês, mas um tradutor quebra o galho kkkk é só revisar bem.

Oi, depois que eu botei a tradução pra PT, quando eu abria o inventario e ia mexer o jogo dava crash.

Tenta ir no launcher e botar para linguagem em inglês mesmo e vê se isso para o bug, já faz um bom tempo que a tradução em PT-BR não recebe atualização, acho que o responsável por ela largou de vez comunidade, mas de qualquer forma certifique-se de estar instalando a mais atual ( 5.6 ).

[...] você sabe se vai ter level 70 de novo se puder me informa ficarei muito agradecido

Sim, com certeza vai ter level 70 novamente. Mais ou menos em dezembro vai chegar um novo Cliente do jogo com algumas novidades, como por exemplo: Uma nova aba com todos atributos do personagem mais detalhado, vinculação do jogo com Discord, vai mostrar no discord que você ta online no jogo e mostrar seu nível e etc. Só não deixaram confirmado que o level 70 vem junto, mas pode ter certeza que não vai demorar muito mais, e tem mais coisas que eles não revelaram pra guardar um pouco mais pro futuro. Essa atualização de Client é importante, porquê segundo eles, o client atual não suporta bem novos conteúdos e etc.

Fonte: [Annoucemente] New DBOG Client

Eae mano, blz?

Bom, eu não vou saber te indicar uma boa build de verdade, mas posso te passar um Thread bem especifico pra Dark Warrior que eu tenho certeza que você vai achar uma boa build, é só ler as respostas que você vai achar alguém mandando uma build de uma data mais atual, porém a própria pessoa que escreveu a postagem inicial deixou umas lá também.

Aqui: Dark Warrior Guide