Posts by MetalYumemi

No, please, at least leave the stones, do not take that away from us too. For people who think it's very easy to level up and that the stones are unnecessary, simply do not use it and level up normally from level 1.

No one is forcing you to use it, but at least do not take out that option from people who want it.

I just hope the lvl 30up are binded...

This ^

You're really racist towards hispanics/brs you need to chill with that shit especially on the forums. It's not their fault that they want to participate but can't speak English fluently.

Actually i agree with what he said, i'm brazilian but it's not a lie that unfortunately many of us act like irrational animals in online games. No wonder we have such a bad reputation on the internet.

I did not even participate in the quiz, but knowing the people of my nation i can imagine how it went.

I know that grinding mobs during the weekend is probably more efficient than doing quests. However, I'm a bit of a completionist when it comes to questing, and unfortunately, it bothers me that I can't clear my quest log. I love clearing maps and getting 3-4 levels everytime I turn in a log of quests.

Well, then you have a problem because there are still many bugged quests in the game with no sign that they will be fixed anytime soon. Just skip this one, is not a big deal.

valeu pela informação, mas o problema é, eu recebi sim meu cash, mas eu comprei 100 e so recebi 71

Como disse, não tenho certeza sobre isso, então sugiro que você crie um ticket aqui (em inglês) perguntando o porque de ter recebido menos.

Sim, quando o jogo saiu do Pré-Open Beta e entrou no Open Beta, todas as contas criadas no POB foram resetadas, logo todos os personagens de todo os jogadores foram apagados.

Se não me engano quem fez doações durante o POB teve seu cash retornado depois do reset, mas não tenho certeza disso.

Atualmente estamos ainda no Open Beta, mas não deve haver mais resets futuros.

Então... Não cheguei nem a conversar com o Aizi. Só fica igual está a imagem abaixo. Retirei todas as missões e conferi tudo e nada ainda...

Edit: Esse era a imagem de antes, mas estou na mesma situação... Já tirei as quest, troquei de canal e nada... Procurei mais missões pra fazer, só tem as da Red Ribbon...

Olha, isso é bizarro :/

Tente subir na torre já, vá na menina ao pé da torre de Korin e fale com ela.

Theres a level 46 necklace with 4 con that you can get from a quest, i think his name is Dragon Roar Necklace or something like that. Does anyone know where i can get the quest or the name of the NPC that gives the quest?

Hello, this is the third tread I create asking something related to this, but let's go again :S

I have some basic questions about speed gear and builds.

1. When you talk about "speed gear", do you only refer to the gloves or do I need the stick or other equipment with Atk Speed % as well?

2. My fighter is currently all based on critical, what I need to effectively make him a "speed fighter"?

3. Thats my current build, as you can see I only have 5 points to spend. Should I get Thunder or level up Blitz Fist? Actually this leads to another question, to be a speed class, do I just need the equipment or does my build have to be all focused towards that?

Do TMQ 4 easy solo (or any other, but 4 is the best), its the same chance for every difficulty. I get tons of capsules farming 4 easy with my fighter.

The only problem is that its pretty boring to keep repeating the TMQ alone xD

Olá, recentemente baixei novamente o jogo e percebi que minha conta que estava em LvL 30 foi deletada, não tenho mais meu personagem o que gerou frustração em refazer tudo novamente, queria saber como proceder.

Outra coisa que aconteceu, criei um novo personagem e o mesmo está com um BUG no inventário. Tem um item que fica um quadrado branco e só de passar o mouse em cima que sempre fecha o jogo.

Sobre o personagem o Proxymime já explicou, agora sobre o item, olha, eu tenho quase certeza que esse item branco aí é uma MIstery Dogi Capsule que vem na Popo Gift Box Lv 2. O motivo dela não aparecer deve ser porque seu jogo não atualizou corretamente.

Pode por exemplo postar uma foto do seu launcher atual? Pra gente ver se é o mais recente mesmo.

Se for isso talvez você precise reinstalar o jogo ou tentar fazer a update com softwares de proteção desativados.

Teve um problema no fórum (novamente) e seu tópico e as mudanças que você tinha feito na sua conta aparentemente foram perdidas.

Eu tinha respondido seu outro tópico, então vou perguntar novamente aqui. Quanto de RAM você tem? Por acaso está usando memória virtual?