Posts by KamiRamin

Like i said on this thread ... PIPILOAD CARDS

At least you can make a ticket and make sure you dont give wrong info and such since it will be pointless for this help from him lol at least do this follow step and make sure the Pipilaod code havent been used and such or else it wont work when he does the transfer for you since he will be using the code for you and transfer the cash coins...

all he needs to know is:
    - Buy Date
    - Pipiload Code
    - Account name (the account you want it to transfer to)

after all i cant promise soo much but i did it before and daneos fixed it for me so i got my own cash coins some i bought for so means you gotta try out and be patience its not like he going to scam you or not even mods lol even if they do the rip your luck would i say but soo far i have been giving my trust to this game allot so means i been wasting allot cash coins and if i lose that trust then i give up on gaming life 100% but til that happen it should be really good reason..

Please bring back pipiload card payment method. @Daneos

I hope you have read what he said ...

Pipiload has been temporarily disabled and paypal has been enabled (testing).
    Other payment methods might be available soon.

some does means he is trying to add more than just Pipiload as the donation option
    some also means if the other ways works perfectly then its means he will use Pipiload and other methods to donate to be added to the donate wesbite if not then back to Pipilaod so calm your tits and enjoy what you have for now soo far Pipiload wont be running away from us that fast

+ if you bought a Pipiload code before this happen then make a ticket and report it to daneos so he can use the code and transfer it to your account

all he needs to know is:
    - Buy Date
    - Pipiload Code
    - Account name (the account you want it to transfer to)

and also you need ofc to wait for the reply from him so when he said its done and such you can enjoy your cash coins :V

to make ticket use this website as allways ^^ https://support.dboglobal.to/

YO
    i'm looking for 32-33% E Crit Axe
    my offer for it will be 31% E crit axe + zeni (depends on the 32-33% i'm getting from xD)

idc if the weapon is upgraded or not just want it soo yeah let me know ^^

Tag request form:: KamiRamin
    *Max 5 words per tag*
    Example you want ( 1 or 2, check below for tag examples) :: 1
    Name on it :: KamiRamin
    Guild symbol? (link me to symbol) :: https://gyazo.com/aab4cc771b2ee1258e52b5c51888d2ba
    Guild name on it? :: Reapers
    Color :: Suprise me your choice :D
    Anything extra? (character name, level, etc?) :: (Karma) KamiRamin - (Fighter) SeNzAeMoN - (Turtle) ZoTaC - (Shadow Knight) PussyHunter

if you mind addind those classes symbol nearby the names so it shows wich name is what classes

Size (75x75, 100x100, 192x192 or 200x200?) :: Your choice chosse one that fits :D
    Character or person you want on it :: D.VA No Mech
    Link to picture you want used if you have one (If not I will find one myself) :: editor's choice xD No mech ofc ^^
    Text you want if any? (Max 5 words):: Make it awsome Ayame Chan <3

daneos won't do any new update for the game like he won't add new shit to the game yet since its on pre open beta ... wait for 1 year after open beta then you can ask for this type of question

Anyways! this thread is dead no need to continue about talking about a shit request tradeable cc item ?? thats just retarted...
    one of the MODS should close this thread since its goes nowhere ... and its full of crap wish ... CCBD ALLWAYS BEEN NON TRADEABLE ITEMS AND ALLWAYS GOING TO STAY LIKE THAT is it hard to understand that if it is then kys if not then shut up and accept what you get ...

+ nobody cares about people's english if you dont understand me then fuck off... if you can understand me then gg NOBODY CARES is that hard to understand ???

Make CC tradeable WOW stupid idea...

after this recent bug we had with cc items and cc aura it will just make the game dead ... ccbd = tower of dungeons each floor has teamwork in it ... people work hard to get those floors they want to hit just to get 1 thing they wanted that bad ... they work hard to get strong just to be able to make OP party for that floor they wish for on ccbd

FUCK NO for tradeable cc items its just makes the game 100% dead when you can enjoy your fucking day by trying to reach those floor ... its like wtf Daneos trying to revive the game and all i keep seeing is kids wishing for stuff to get changed before the open beta like really dude its pre open beta and he is trying to get the game back to normal he dosent give a shit about what you want he want the game to be the OLD DBO TW WITHOUT BUGS .... is it that hard for you guys some got shitty dreams about how to become strong???

if you dont find any team for ccbd then join a guild make sure they are strong make sure they also want to join make sure you get a buffer or tank or healer make sure you dont be useless piece of shit who gets carried by a turtle 24-7 do some effort by being the class you are prove them that you are usefull for them....

yesterday i checked this thread i was like eh why even bother to get myself into this shit well ofc 90% noobs joined dbog who dosent know a shit about old dbo and 10% of them does know the true meaning of this game and what it can bring since they played old dbo and had allot of fun and nice memories ... if you feel like destroying the old dbo then make your own dbo server and play it yourself dont ask for something stupid like this when the old dbo never let the item from ccbd be tradeable...

Those aura around SSJ BLUE and SSJ Rose .... they are lagging and makes you think that you get that huge lag..
    i recommend you to try them to become SSJ aura more like just change the color .. since its looks soo broken with those ssj rose and blue aura...

No need to be hustle , I don't care if you're really that concerned about it because you're selling Kid Clocks , but here's my response :
    I don't know if you can read well , but , I'm not the one to blame for a bug .... and No , i'm not gonna waste my money on Kid Clocks , the "shit gear and weapons" you mentioned earlier are my main focus , me buying or selling stuff is none of your business , but that's all besides the point ... How can I buy a Kid Clock , If I have never been an adult before , and my adult quest is still bugged , who would guarantee me to NOT get another bug ? You ? I don't think so ..

This is the thing you dont get people ask for how to become adult and kid plenty of times ofc i know some people got the glitch bug with the adult quest and such but dont forget we are currently on PRE OPEN BETA some means nobody cares what you lose or what you gain ... its like feel free to sell shit gain money or delete shit for fun your progress is still going to be wiped at the end of PRE OPEN BETA soo better to take chances to see what bugs might show up so you can report this to @Daneos so it can get faster fixed and a bit closer to OPEN BETA...

SOO far people abuse bugs cause they think they can become strong and the open beta never comes.... they are mistaken badly just finding bugs are our only job for making the game ALIVE
    ofc some chinese dogs has found the most bugs but do they report it? NO cause they cant writte or understand english that well.. its like talking to a DOG who just says 1 word in english and thinks it fits with everything ....

all i say take some chances at least find some bugs or make bugs to pop out faster so it can get fixed fast ... soo far asking for someone to make a mod of become adult is just pointless when we are still under PRE OPEN BETA where we can waste all the ingame money we got and items.. for nothing usefull since we gained nothing currently all these shit we wear are waste of life point IRL ... to make us belive its something we worked hard for but we didnt ..... we earned nothing at all only finding bugs and report it...

What items, you get from the sheron, I want to know them, someone can enumerate them and how effective it is.

well this is your answer watch the video ...

also in open beta dont bother to wish for accessories or anything except dragon buffs - htb 2 - transformation at lvl 40 for you race

since at lvl 70 or higher you can get much better stats on accessories from kraken dungeon and the weapons are the same depends on the luck of the drop then brown box them

I've been in Kid Form since the Adult Quest is out , Mine literally got bugged and I stayed like that until now , So I'm looking forward to this idea...

Just buy a kid clock omg is this soo hard for people to get themself into adult or kid like this thread is stupid to ask for adult mod...
    you want to become adult fast? then get your ass to questing from lvl 1-30 ...
    and if you had the kid bug with sub weapon then buy a freaking kid clock stop wasting your zeni on shit gear and weapons when you never get strong with those + and low stats.... wait with that til you got what you wish for to become a adult....

after all you just need to do some working ingame not just sit around and never become whatever you wish for ...

i keep selling kid clock to make profit ingame meanwhile help those some wants some and they get what they want they focus on what htey wish for first...

Well my favorite is like black and white but it wont be nice so i let you chosse the colors just make some changes on them xD and no logo ^^

Idk if you make mod for this or not but i ask anyways

these dogis:

Adult chichi dogi
    Vegito dogi
    high school dogi

can you make them with like those electric power around them + some changes on the colors maybe or something just make it look cool?

for the high school videl version make it black color top and the pants its up to you ^^
    idk if you make these or not so meh

If you dont mind make some mods for majins :D

Pure Buu did it because he was too OP and was a magnificent visual learner. Based on this characteristic, he should learn all moves but that would be too much. I would honestly prefer Pure form being able to dash, that would make more sense to me, but maybe that would be 2 OP: tanky, aoe spam and dash.

The dash would be nice to have since for me to play kid buu on pve its kinda shit when you want to skip fighting and you cant get away without killing them or die from them depends on how weak you are lol anyways the dash would make a great fight for kid buu than IT lol
    too bad only kaioken and ssj can use dash ...

If you didnt know Pure majin is the real boss on pvp arena and pve stuff

1. you cant kill a full buffed OP as fuckd Pure majin its says its all you get just 1 shot by it since its dosent give a crap
    2. the skills since there is 2 skills on prue majin there is only 1 skill named Genocide Blast that be abused used its like gl dodgeing that hit every 1 or 2 second ... and the other skill is soo useless so dont waste sp on it at all

i would say kid buu is the best transformation this game got when its comes with pve and pvp second best would be giant namek and third best ofc kaioken and to the button ssj :D

Sure... lvl 30 in less than an hour... that would be a lvl every 2min ( kamiramin is full of crap dont listen to him)
    just use the scrolls and grind until lvl 30 like ron said, gets harder from there on though

Well if you think i am full of crap then its your choice i dont stop you but you are noob if you cant reach lvl 30 in 1 hr wtf its fucking easy to hit that lvl 30 fast .... i dont see how people fails and struggle to get to that lvl its like you guys dont even want to hit that lvl .... you dont want to make progress you dont want to continue you dont even want to play the game just jump around and think that you are OP at low lvl ...

but its your choice to belive me or not i can easily hit lvl 30 in 1 hr and less...