Posts by KamiRamin

Well you are pretty wrong,i was in a guild that accepted me in level 16 or 17 in pre-beta, and helped me reach level 30 and buyed me most of the good things i needed, they were all friendly, but after the wipe i couldn't find them again :/

those guild who added low lvl to their guild was soo say trying to survive to make the guild big lol basically the strong guild is based of haivng higher then lvl 30 on their guild specially in this lvl cap

also for the wipe part you should had been thinking about that like you should asked if any of your guildmate got discord-fb or what their name on forum is soo that can make it easier for in ob lol but oh well rip ya and gl :P

1. you lost your chance of getting a loot deal with it find another party or dont even bother

2. people are like that 100% if they see something they can sell or box it or whatever to do with it they take it instantly

3. not all party has dice on loot soo try to understand if you lost something nice that is meant for your class and you wont get it then deal with it for future partys

bringing this up is soo say pointless tbh when already people have made those mistakes before and they are mad just for that 1 hr then forgets it later on basically this thread you made seems like you got hurt by that player some makes 0 sense its just UD 1 you can spam it whenever you want with higher lvl char to get whatever good loot nothing to worry about if it was kraken or cell we can understand but thus far nah we cant cause its not serious dmg lol

Hit lvl 45 then you will get easy invite inside any guiild for now being low lvl wont bring you anywhere if you dont have friend ingame that can invite you thus far enjoy lvling

lmao, when's the last time you fought a Fighter for you to say that? 2 years ago in PoB? Back in retail, maybe? Get with the times, slowpoke.

i fought fighter in pob and even now in ob and yes back in tw days too soo yeah also i played fighter too in pob full dex i seen how much broken they are even without having anything good soo pls...

BALANCED MASTER CLASSES :

Nerf Shadow Knights.

That's all for the moment , if I got more ideas imma just edit.

pls the only class who needs the most nerf is the fighter not sk ofc people are hating on the life drain skill but still fighter is way more broken than that

the only reason why people wants the life drain nerf is cause they cant tank long enough from 1 debuff its basically asking fighter to keep the broken dmg and add the bleed dmg next to it do be way more broken ...

NO!! Daneos should not handpick the guys because he is also a noob in this game!

forgot that LOL well then daneos should make us to make a Application

for being one of the top 10 kappa soo the gm's only handpick us and not mod's or daneos

I'm totally against this. Because we have way to many players that don't have the experience to make a decision like that.

also agree on this cause there are not many old players from back in tw/kr/hk days most of them do not care about the forum at all.. only the update list

those some are new coming out with their wishes of changes some can destroy everything also dont forget we are on a forum these poll will just be like make new account to vote the same shit over and over again soo thats basically pointless

we just need daneos to handpick soo say 10 experience players to join on the idea of what to change soo that we dont get something people going to be mad at instantly well idc about the mods but there are way more experience players then the mods soo asking them wont bring you anywhere tbh

most of the players want to lvl up faster but forgets that they have to level up crafting also, result is that there is no exp in crafting thats why i dont lvl up fast and take time to gain xp in crafting. so if you lvl up try to gain exp in crafting also because it will be useless to gain high lvl without crafting .

Lvling crafting is pointless in any lvls

its all depends in if you got the zeni for it for me i would put crafting to last option until i got 100 kk or higher

too lvl fast put crafting away i would say cause that will make you stand still for hrs just to go up in crafting lvls some is soo say waste of time

when you are rushing with lvling

That's the point though. That's just a money grabbing scheme for them to implement (Which they will lose more of the community if they do implement it). The token shop has and should always be for those who do not want to spend whatever money they have. Not everyone can afford to buy cash points.

If the goal is to get more people to cash or people who already cash, cash more. Then that is definitely a good idea from a business point of view.

basically everything you want from cash shop is soo say p2w

ofc people who having hard time farming tokens dont want to cash or cant afford it but from watching daneos putting brown box and dogi ball and white stones on a wagu machine where you gamble your IRL money to win one of thoe prizes is basically asking more people to join on it

lets say this if daneos add the item to buy token points on the cash shop and he make a even for once a week each week where you have to kill or whatever to do just to save up for that like he can also put the item in boss event where there is the brown box some cost way to much to buy for 1 ...

but yet there is many ways of putting a cash shop items ingame but daneos wont bother to do that yet until the events from old days gets fixed and can be used

if you are a fast learner then all i can say is just do quest non stop for 2 hrs and you will hit lvl 30 easy

also depends on which race you pick and class

for me lvling a warrior and mighty majin takes ages meanwhile the others are easy to hit the lvling fast

a friend of mine is fast learner he is also noob to this game but he learned fast for lvling to 30 then stop

reason for him to stop is so say cause its was back in tw and he started to play like 1 week before shut down lol

just use the exp scrolls you get from the popo gift then focus hardcore only on quest nearby you take all and finish them at the same time

currently now the weekend exp boost seems to be usefull to abuse but that's depends on how much you are in love with the game on weekends xD

Well not to make people going to hate this post

i was thinking since the farmer token stuff been soo say nerf basically you need to move to get tokens now ...

So i tough why not make a new item or something that is sold on cash shop so say 200+ cash coins

to buy like 1k token points or something like you buy your token points from cash shop instead of needing to move allot just for those tokens

even if you play the game with 1 char basically as a dende or some classes all you do in pvp or pve is so say stand and heal and auto attack basically you dont move that much and its ofc depends on your class

the update ask you to move around not to stand on 1 spot doing whatever you want.. soo why not add something that those who wants token points fast can buy the item in cash shop and use the tokens shop after all the items in tokens are soo say binds on them soo whatever you buy you will basically use it on your 1 char and when lvl 60 cap gets added soo say the people who farming tokens right now will basically stop using tokens cause they got what they need by then

even tho this idea might bring people to hate about it but i just here to give some random idea lol

tokens for me are not that important except buying the sunglasses only the stones are soo say useless at lvl 60 cap soo people now are hardcore farming for those tokens but yeah after we get the lvl 60 cap people will basically just stop

Are you that dumb ? this budo had 0 fight happen, everyone crashed every fight

that dosent answer the 0 - 3 but yeah i know its was bugged from the starts smh

I would say something but Sendoku pretty much said everything:

random reply k

I wasnt calling you a noob, let me make that clear. Its just that you can be good in Budokai, but you need to have a lot of luck also.

Thats what i was referring to. I do understand the better Budokai vs better Budokai argument tho ;)

But we are talking about evrything besides the important thing adrian posted.

ik you didnt call me noob just i just reply lel

The Open just started a few months ago, there are ALOT of new players at this moment, ALOT of players that also need to learn alot of this game, like for example Budokai. Btw what are you going to say if you're not ranked high enough to participate? Calling yourself a noob then? XD

This should have been fixed within the maintenances we had since Open started, i totally agree!

wow a random... Well everyone is soo say a noob specially those some are lucky to come far but dont know how to deal with other classes...

and this picture says everything from seeing that day it happend a pure lucky crane win cause of budokai was bugged ok how he got 3 wins idk but still thats shame to see i expected more from a ultimate players...if he lost to that crane fair fight then all i can say is ok GGWP hope not to see him in future some i will anyways its was one of the bugged budokai days that we all who enjoyed to try to play... meanwhile me (no tp k)

for people to enter budokai solo there is a limit how many people can enter idk but there is ofc the number that increase above the limit but this system will basically fix that issue ...

the changes to force people to do rank just to be able to join solo budokai is so say good idea..

less chance of meeting noobs in prelims also in the 1 v 1 duels also you will ofc meet some noobs in prelims but this time its not that many where you can just hunt the weakest among them all in the prelims ... this time the strong one have to deal with other strong one in free for all soo yeah i dont see any bad changes to the budokai yet..

Bullshit. There is a class there whether you like it or not, a fun game is having options, not taking them away from players. SK being the true tank was never a problem before now. Do you even know what anecdotal evidence is?

I'd love to hear how a Turtle that hits 15k damage aoe with a single skill is going to control his damage output, lol.

It seems you play a healer and is buthurt with dps for some reason.

smh butthurt for playing healer ???? cause of the dps ??? wow ok soo if i play ultimate would make you happy? low dps just spin and cluster deal enough of dmg??? i dont need dps on my side to take aggro from a tank i seen this shit when we got lvl 29 cap 2 different dragon clan 1 with good shit the other one with trash and he takes aggro way easier then the good shit...

anyways my point is that dps now have to play more carefully if they going to dps all they can after all aggro now is based of dps dmg if a tank fails to aggro or got huge lag or whatever the reason is then play smart and be under the aggro %

tbh i dont give a shit about dw class most boring class ever made even if they lose their tankyness dosent means they cant become stronger to get their tankyness back ... go ask sendoku and get dw ideas from him he probably say go sk but still he shown people dw can be strong if you play them right with whatever you got.... dw might need dmg buff but still dosent means they are useless now cause of this update smh

who said sk never was the true tank? first of all evne without this update the sk would be the needed tank in pve cause most people quit on dw

also about dps role they can do they job but they need to watch carefully and not overdo it thats how the aggro system works smh