Posts by KamiRamin

who said sk never was the true tank? first of all evne without this update the sk would be the needed tank in pve cause most people quit on dw

also about dps role they can do they job but they need to watch carefully and not overdo it thats how the aggro system works smh

They are not trying to steal aggroh lol wtf is wrong with you. They are trying to bring the boss down by dpsing it, have you never played a mmo in your life? All this patch did was make DWs which are meant for party play and tank pretty much useless because they can't dish out the damage needed to hold the aggroh. Not to mention healers generate a lot of aggroh with aoe heals. Get a grip, noone likes this change. Tanks managing aggroh is what the holy trinity of mmo's is about.

Smh ya stupid ? basically the mob goes for the one who dealt most dmg to them. ofc dps class trying to take them down fast but do you think the tanks going to keep the aggro for awhile? even the dende wont be able to save dps ass if they going to die to 2-3 hits this update made it much more fun to watch dps class try to tank when they wont hold long enough its basically focus on the aggro bar and make sure not to take the aggro i seen it from today's ud's the tank didnt get aggro that much cause of the dps went flying around

and for the healers basically they will lose the aggro instantly from daneos idea he said himself that he going to remove the aggro from healing soo they wont be touch but ofc when that happens it takes while meanwhile dende has buff for that to get less aggro from healing so np for whoever who struggles to heal their party smh

well i like this update... basically if you are planing to play a tank role and your class is so say not meant for tanking gg you dead bruh

also i cant wait watching bunch of turtles and fighters trying to steal the aggro from the tank now they will instantly get it and get killd ^^

Even tho you dont want us to comment why dont you take this into a ticket? soo they can give a direct answer...

anyways if i am not mistaken they will be adding those item or wont tbh depends on daneos if he is up to the challenge to do some coding and test and figure out some bugs and shit yeah... if you want this item to be added wait for lvl 80 cap then wait and see whats happens for now i dont think daneos going to bother with the new items and such yet

Grand Chef's buffs aren't bad per say as they provide more offensive capabilities. Also Grand Chefs are much more durable and can play the role of tank thanks to its high LP, Having AoE skills and a ball transformation isn't bad either.

So really it comes down to whether you want to play supportive (offense or pure) for the team, or play offensive with your AOEs and offensive buffs.

the result is still that ultimate wins no matter what .. sure they might have good dmg from skill and maybe 3 useful buffs but they are not needed in pve and ofc people wont pick grand chef in pvp party rank/budokai cause everyone wants the usefull buff to begin with Prop LP% regn instantly also i like to see a grand chef vs ultimate in this server if we ever get that thus far in pob that mission failed from me playing as a ultimate doing rank i just meet humans and karma and sk ... not a single grand chef ya wanna know why ? its cause those who made that char to lvl 70 is just using it for buffs nothing else

That's a mediocre comment. Saying it doesn't matter just because you wont pay attention to it. lol.

Do you basically standing there watching your screen and see the launcher and show love to it 24-7????? no you dont cause you wont bother to waste more time waiting to play the game... its a launcher just deal with it god damn people wish for everything to be perfect that wont happend

just to be clear there wont be added outfits from different anime to the game and i am pretty sure daneos going to decline those request

if it has nothing to do with dragon ball then no for reply for those wishes

but for those who wish the dragon ball outfit you seen in the anime then wait for future where daneos is able to hire someone to make 3d printing or whatever just to make dogis thus far from what i seen he been using the same dogis and do some color change to it and add small stuff to make it look different thats how founder dogi got made basic dogi 7.500 zeni ingame at a npc near the rank spot and he asked someone to do changes to it then he decidet to accept stripes and a logo for the dogi cheap work tbh

so im only lvl 26 but everyone i've ran across speaks spanish *least i think it's spanish* are there like..unoffcial channel uses like..1 is trade 2 pvp etc and im on the spanish channel or are most of the player base only spanish speaking..makes doing dun a little hard :P

Well thats what i been trying to tell daneos and the gms ofc tell daneos to make another server only for brs and spanish players soo that we english players even chinese players have the right to talk ingame without listening to those brs spamming with jajajaja 24-7 but they never listen soo yeah rip us

you should make a ticket about this i dont think we can do anything except saying that your account might be infected by some bug or not depends on what daneos can say lol

there will be new dogis coming out in future from what we seen on the video but the issue here is that when daneos going to add them like he decide when to put them out on wagu machine and thats where people start cashing hardcore ... like today where some people got the wings and the cowboy dogi but yeah prepare you wagu coins i would say or better cash coins for future dogis

its never been out in old days soo no its just a trailer dogi basically there is a chance daneos might add it but there is also a huge chance someone made a modding thread about this and people used mod to look like that

its just a launcher why do you people expect to watch it 24-7 just click start and deal with the ingame issue and not launcher issue after all some changes to launcher dosent hurt but people wont be there starring at it 24-7 just to figure out how to do shit