Posts by AMZD

Not in DBOG tho,not going to happen....

Super saiyan 2 is in the game.....That is what I called the SSJ pots they were OP AF

Can i take the advantage on that and suggest,all transformations,would work like pots,as according to manga,rage was and is the catalyst to get stronger...i mean,once you hit your transformation,you should get full stats,like lp/ep ,even if you where about to die.

Since DBO lure is cannon, we should atleast feel in game the real experience...

A little heads up with mighty majin race about spinning attacks,both doing more dmg as they should and while using flame breath and move around targets,when it ends it teleport you back to the position you used the attack.Also another member,reported in a thread he made,that you are unable to use the spins or auto attacks while you are in k.o.k,haven't tried myself though.He also mentioned that you can't use potions while spinning,i do not recall that for retail DBO though.

ps. Still looking for some videos of sitting regen from de-buff,couldn't find anything yet.

• Pleasant feeling updated for RP
    • Right now defence/offence does not work as it supposed to be, leaving cluster's bomb in question if it is something that needs to be fixed or not.
    • Spins were added to the list but not updated. edit: has been fixed on 3th of august 2017.
    • Candy beam added to the list.

Every damaging effect upon you will leave you in combat. This means that while your character is bleeding/burning/being poisoned or is being struck by a status effect will always be in combat as it is an effect that affects your vitalities (I couldn't be healing in real life by just sitting if i would be bleeding or burning).

In retail DBO you could sit to regen ep/lp while you had been de-buffed and also you could use food/drinks/pills to regen over time,but sitting it actually was enough to survive,there might be even videos about that.

Just be aware that some skills aint working as they should and you need to have awareness 100% from ud3 and after,cause 1 mistake might end on fail,especially at tmqs... Hope the best for you,enjoy.

PS. Dont let anyone turn you down!... Dendes always needed,you will always have the upper hand on parties. :*

Dende/Poko = support,no matter what! to be dps you need skills that lands massive dmg.

Dende =healer

Poko =summoner

As you whent for poko

speed build

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…3000015541405044000420040

small explanation why dragons rage instead of fury,rage is an energy attack pet,which has distance attack,fury is a melee pet,which can tank,but while questing,it might get agro alot of mobs and once you decide to heal it bam you got the agro...RUN.

The build im posting i call it selfish, which means its a lvling one,it will help you farm and get the 70 cap as solo...after you get there we speak again :*

The quests are crap honestly,its like kill that amount of mobs,gather amount of items... follow your map and your mini map,if you feel desperate,just wait for open beta,but i promise you,the longer you try to find out what to do from your map,the more clear it comes...

Do you know that this is a private project?The retail Game died long ago,but back then aswell the company that developed the game was a low budget one,anyways the opinions may very,but if you like the game even a little bit,you should give some credit,to the people that work for it,as alot people playing their beloved game for free again...

the game has an old recipe and it goes like that ahead as it was before,you compared 2 games that started like buy to play and a monthly subscription to play,the game once was released on Korea it didnt had the advertisement that the game needed and it was played by fan base from the manga,low budget + low population = no earnings = no updates =low interest=bankrupt i think you see where its going right? give it a chance and make friends around,it wont fail you,unless you dump it. Anyways peace.

There are issues sometimes with bank and inventory slots,the game state isnt the complete experience of the retail title...yet

For future reference try not to put your good items in bank,i understand your frustration,but for a small relief,i will let you know that the quest dragon balls arent that important,once you gather all,you go to dragon's altair to wish for a gift ball which contains some 20lvl gear for your character,UD's gear is better,you dont actually need it...

Also if you feel like your character is bugged or any,it isnt still late to start all over again,which i personally dont see any reason for that. Cheers buddy.

the blank dballs wasnt made from any glitch or any,at the early days of the game,it was meant to be like that when the old crafting system was taking part,they where actually a craft material and the only way to obtain them,was to get more than all 7 dballs on the event,i remember the price of them where nuts, on AH,as they where material for an autopot and a dogi recipe.