Posts by AMZD

I think what your trying to say deserves its own thread.

What I am trying to achieve in my head at least is a more reasonable playing field, which would make "extreme cashing" less of a thing.

For instance if I want to buy 100 boxes now, I would need approx 100kk. I would have to cash an aweful lot to buy cash shop items to pay that. Doing this often enough would result in what you could call extreme cashing.

I wouldnt call this extreme cashing,i would call it counter measure,on extreme cashers and fair play,because it is not a guarantee,it will make you realize that spending alot of cash wont make you top elite,you will have a chance and you will have a better chance from a non casher,also nothing stops you to farm as well,so you get more chances in general.

I agree that it would be better to have everything in your hands,since you are paying,but there isnt a counter measure at the moment for non cashers to have a single chance to get half of what you asking to get.

Perfectly reasonable post, but this thread isn't about extreme cashers or extreme farmers, it actually quite the opposite. It about making things more reasonable, and making certain items that I consider core accessible to everybody at a reasonable price, not just those fortunate enough to get lucky in the wagu machine, or those able to pay 1kk for a single brown box when frankly stacks of several hundereds of brown boxes can quite easily become useless depending on luck.

I know that the point isnt about extreme cashers and farmers,but isnt by making reasonable things work?I am not entirely out of the point,i wasnt intend to change the subject,i basically wanted to edit my post,but unfortunately didnt for some stupid reason,sorry.

I would also like to include the fact of breaking the game.

We all know,in this community and real life,that there are people with strong determination,they will use what ever they can to achieve their desires,it is not necessary a bad thing,but there are rules in life,like laws and laws can be manipulated.

I am talking,for those who are extreme farmers and extreme cashers,they are part of our life and of this community,they will keep doing what they do and they find it as a ''right'' to do it.

So i am asking the community,what are your thoughts on that part?Do you agree that is a ''right'' to exercise?would you want things different?

Right now cashers buying their luck,what i mean is,they are buying a % of % of luck to achieve what the game offers and that is an advantage,over non cashers and its fair,since non cashers,are wasting their time and cashers,their money,if they fail.

The system of the game is based on luck,the debate of the logic,farm or cash,is purely on people's availability,time vs money.

If the luck system is taken out,there must be a counter measure for non cashers,to get the wagu out of the game and offer items with a price,its easy to be done,well easier than making the counter measure for non cashers,either way.

If you increase the p2w aspect,you have to increase f2p aspect as well(aka balance).

What so ever,both sides cant be pleasured at the moment,nor we know if they can be,in future.

When anyone suggest a balancing idea,either is good or not that good,either side you coming from,should consider always fair play.

This is a private server project based on retail DBO,which that leaves us with,the memories and experience of the retail,Daneos himself has mentioned that he will try to make it with less p2w aspects,so anyone,would be able to enjoy it.

That doesnt mean that,there wont be p2w aspects in,or it will be complete free,it means that he will try to make it fair for all.

Mistakes had already happened and probably there will be more(we are all humans after all),what we can do,is help not to repeat same ones and point out suggestions for a common way,that will please both sides.

I have an objection to suggestions though,we dont know the limits and we might end up suggesting fairy tales,for example,cashers can buy straight 100 x boxes,while non cashers can farm 50 x boxes for a fair amount of time,which lets say we all find it fair,is it able to be done?

If that is able to be done,why it hasnt be done already?

So for that reason,i suggest to open a Discord channel,so everyone can start making queries and present the most viable of them to the team,so we would at least get some answers and we go from there...

After you do your master class quest,you will need to find a namek npc,he will give you the last ,flying quest,accelerated flight is free,or you can buy it from cash shop,anyways the flight skill unlocks after 30lvl.

In retail brown boxes where permanently binded, meaning unbind coins didn't work on them. I would be perfectly happy with the same system here.

And the reason is because the game is already past that point. There are cashers running around in TMQ3, and Craft gear that is max or close to max stat at+13, +14, weapons at +13 or +14. Those items are in the game, but the main thing is that people have used cashing to accumulate a vast collection of U70 Green's, Purples, Whites, and brown boxes ready for 70 cap. They have used cashing, and good fortune with wagu drops etc, to put themselves in a very strong position for that cap. I don't believe that I or anbody else should have to get lucky at the Wagu machine, or pay insane over inflated prices to get to their level.

I know but here it wasnt,i wouldnt mind either,if it was here from the begin and if the cap was 70lvl.

We agree on that one as well,the respond from staff was,that mistakes where happened.

People indeed are on top tier already and there would be less chances to reach them,at any point.

I personally suggested for an item reset and refund of course if possible and if not, rewipe and refund again,i know i dont like it either,but if that is for the best of all,i would suck it up as Krod said :D ,but obviously there are people, that would lose way more than me,but in the end we are all losing.Moving on and hoping for the best...

We really have good and experienced people in the community,the suggestions should be always welcome, i wish for all of us to have clear minds and less ego,to start giving birth to new and constructive ideas,the mods are few and we are more,all together we can make this be fair for all,we have to.

I totally agree and thats why i quoted your post,like saying it twice and just adding few minor thoughts of mine :)

You can get brownies from world boss atm with alot of zeni and coins,which it makes it almost impossible.

General economics like supply and demand would suggest that as the items become more available the prices will drop, which would help the economy in this case.

If I can buy binded brown boxes directly from the shop, I don't have to pay inflated prices for brown boxes off other players, and I don't have to sell Z32 or whatever in order to gain the zenie to do that.

I can understand reluctance in this cap, but in 70 cap, with legendary necklaces, earrings, cc110, craft and scramble armor, (And the need to have several sets of armor, accessories, sub weapons and gloves for PVP) being able to purchase brown boxes at a reasonable rate is mandatory if you want to compete at a high level.

I agree and might be reconsidered later on,but not at the moment.

Cause if you cash more right now,wouldnt you be able to unbind boxes and make them currency?

It will eventually become in some point if it goes like that,but lets keep zeni for now...

In my perspective i believe,that f2p wants to be casual cashers,but in that way they dont stand a chance and the reason i said this is a private server,might be a reason that stops alot,so why ruin the game for all?why not at least have a period that people will make their mind if it is worth it for them to cash or not?

I agree with Mr. AMZD.
    Krod and Tactikill, you two are obviously on the exact opposite end of the room, which is totally fine. Just be civil about it, okay?

- For some constructivity, I feel that Brown Boxes (which basically ARE the current currency), needs to be available in all possible ways of this game!

1. For direct purchase of a set amount of cash shop points.

2. Being one of the many items through the wagu machine.

3. For various events, such as the current Underworld one (but with the drastically reduced price change which are coming)!

4. On the general loot table, so they have a chance to be dropped in either chests or as simple low-chance loot drops from regular world mobs and the likes.

Still though,it is not the time yet,in any way of having those at 45lvl cap,it doesnt help the economy stability at this point and as both mentioned at retail it wasnt there from that cap...I dont remember where exactly they came,should be after 60lvl,when the game made a 360 degree change on cash shop items...but still have in mind,this isnt retail,its a private server.

I personally like the fact,that people doesnt recognize the new mods,that means the feelings for them should be neutral,also for being accepted,they had the proper recommendations.

Doesnt matter who will be the person or the team from community,as the common reason for that will be to represent the community,if he or they speak their own words,we havent done anything,i would rather see the people you mentioned and yourself being here giving coordinates to that person,that person or team,should be neutral and using common sense,i hope you get what i mean...

I like it!

But even if its not possible,why not make it our self's,make a community team with a representative,voted by the community,mods need our help and we are not the easiest community,i say lets try to see what happens...

If you work as a team,need to act as a team,if you agree and being happy on how things are being handled so far,so be it,we agree that we disagree on that.

By calling you pawns,its not an idea,its what i get from the handling,i am not happy to be here and give negative criticism.

I acknowledge that you actually(moderators)transfer the suggestions of the people here and probably gathering the best data from them...

Of course you are humans and you will make mistakes as everyone does,as i have being on the side of you,supporting when people exaggerated on you,i have been given extenuation.

By saying all that,i need to ask you,why there isnt any information ahead from final decision,what and where is the agenda that you follow,why you are not trying to calm people with facts and information but instead,take action first,people go mad,you divide the community each time and then the announcement comes,to put the fire down...Its is like that since POB,its not a mistake,its a killing recipe,dont you see it?

We are in daneos Dectature ! btw Staff the only gain you are getting if you keep it like that is that peopole will hate you .. ( there is some Gm's i used to like , admire , well sadly it's not the case anymore ) ..

I personally dont move with the flow,i dont care if anyone likes or hates what i say(none cant hate or like me,as none knows me as a person,that applies for everyone).

None should like or hate the staff,none shouldnt even know them,they should had made second accounts for the moderation, even if that is dishonest.

I will personally be here and point out things of my view of point,that needs attention,no matter what,i am the fool and can not be worse.

Ohh btw i will still wait for the nomination by the end of the year : *

And with the chance of that said,here is my view coming xD

I am addressing that to the staff.

Dear staff,from my humble,naive and pathetic view,since this is going on from the POB,i see you like pawns,you have never anything to say,until Daneos has said it,the announcement comes,when Daneos has approval,ok i get it,its Daneos game,but what is the use of you,if you dont know anything and you know only when Daneos approve?

Do you realize that you dont help the community?You help only Daneos.

You handling the forum badly and the game as a portal to speak out problems,you are not having any permissions to act.

What is Daneos capable of?

Cause what i see so far,its like you are his extended hands,again by that you are not helping us,you are helping his way.

Do you like his way?cause we obviously dont like it.

ps. i was intrigued to say da wae,but i tried to keep it formal.