4. Ninja Scroll
    5. Spirited Away

Series:
    1. Dragonball (All of em)
    2. Cowboy Bebop
    3. Trigun
    4. Ghost in the Shell (All of em)
    5. Hunter X Hunter

I dont think he meant a direct copy and paste. You can pop the pages of characters into google translate and approximate the meaning into something comprehensible. I was doing that myself during this alpha with ABBYY, however, it didn't pull all of the characters correctly every time. If I would have had the files with the dialogue in them it would have been much more accurate and easier. The simple chinese translation is rather good on google.

I would think maybe a flying nimbus cloud vehicle or something of the like at lower levels maybe level 10 or 15.

However,
    -It doesn't go fast like flying dash, but a little faster than running.
    -Timed use, or fuel needed maybe.

Oh wow. I just tried it. It isn't limited to just one line. You can do entire pages at a time. I get ABBYY to do a whole quest page and then just pop it into google translate. The grammar is obviously Asian but it makes some of these non kill/fetch quests much easier to understand. It can definitely be retooled into proper English translations.

This would obviously work much easier if you could cut and paste the characters straight from the game and cut out ABBYY altogether. But in the mean time, it will do.

Seems pretty cool to do in the mean time for those quests that have no directional arrows.

This also looks like a nice method to get a jumpstart translating for the DBOG team. You don't necessarily have to know simplified Chinese to get the ball rolling, meaning they can get multiple people that can take areas and see how they fair using this method. While it isn't efficient for a single person, an army of people could get a bunch done.