Posts by gaidenxxx

Exactly. Finally someone who has common sense here.

If you enter a UD or TMQ or CC floors with your guild mates and have fun or questing to level 70, how the hell other players +12 weapons are affecting you? Other players are irrelevant in almost eveyhing avout this game except silly rankrd batled and budokai fights.. and even in pvp, upgrade stone drop rate is not so low anymore so anyone can go for high upgrades to compete with any one you assume is a "scammer".

I think people are overreacting to this situation and should either play and support the game server or leave. Whip is ridiculous

I know in every forum there is that annoying rude guy who thinks he's so tough behind his computer but I won't get down to your level and fire back. Mere report is enough to teach you a lesson of respecting others when holding discussion. Or your parents haven't taught you that?

I don't understand the heavy complaints about some scammers having +12 or +15, do you think you gonna be the top ranked 1 in a MMO game if the few scammers are removed? Even if server whipped, you won't survive the heavy cashers who spend thousands of dollars. Mmos are never fair. Just play and have fun as it lasts...

Besides the entire pve gameplay isn't influenced by what other players have, but what YOU have.

Then they might as well sue every game containing their products, just look at all those app games or flash games that are not made from bandai, there are countless of things to name and they do make profit.

I agree. A few days ago I came across a DBZ phone game that looks so trashy but got 900,000 fans on Facebook. Those make profit and know how to popularize their shitty products.

So considering the fact that this is MMO game, it should have huge adverts around.

We do what we can but it's up to the staff to do their part.

I understand your points guys.

It's indeed unfortunate that such game can't be advertised properly due to copyright.

I hope a solution exists in future because advertisement are extremely essential.

Thanks for reading my post guys. Have a nice day.

Hello guys, so I have been noticing something strange that causes activity problems to this game, which is advertisement.

Any game needs proper advertisements to be spread to social media in proper Way so that all millions of dbz fans can have the opportunity to play it, but from what I see, our game Facebook page has only 1000 likes, which shows poor skills in advertising for the game.

Something so simple such as inviting a new friend can help this game become more popular.

Even phone pathetic games have over 500,000 members in their pages and above, so why not us?

Popularity matters. I know that the game still needs improvements, but being negative doesn't solve anything.

At the end of the day, a proper strong community is the key factor in any games survival.

Build a strong community to have long-lasting game!

A small step I made is inviting thousands of my Facebook friends to the game.

Have a beautiful day.

a deletion of server won't solve anything.

Whenever a new system gets introduced to the game, bugs exist and there will be those who abuse them to their own advantage.

We can't just delete our characters everytime someone abuse a bug.

The solution is damage control.

Ban bug abusers. Warn anyone to NOT abuse any bug in future, and to test systems well before release to avoid such mistakes in future.

Now even if few scammers exist in the game and got advantage, who cares? Seriously any MMORPG game has players who got unfair advantage because of the usage of excessive cash in game

So even if you complain now that facing a scammer is tough in pvp, Once you get rid of him, you will find cash spenders. So it never ends anyways. It's never fair!

Damage control is the only solution.

Sorry mate. Our guild is currently inactive and will remain inactive in DBOG until this project gets serious change for better, including wipe, hire better staff members and new client with features that must be included there.

If this won't happen any time soon, we will with many others guilds and players simply move in other DBO Revive Project where they care about game and where they accept people with knowledge than people who kiss their butt.

PS: Still if you want to hang out with us, contact me on discord.

Aww I am sorry to hear that. I will keep an eye on your guild for the future and I myself haven't played in one year and just returned cause I am bored and wanna spend sometime for fun. I know the game needs a lot of change tho.

I will stay in touch

Not gonna argue with you. The Advance Stones drop rate are more or less okay but the Regular Stones....lord. I literally have 1023 (about 100kk+ in today’s economy) U60-65 Red Stones and 104 Blue u60-65 Stones (I sell everytime i have x100). Decrease drop rate on regular stones immediately.

there's no need to decrease drop rate. We don't have to spend 24 hours a day grinding to upgrade our weapons. Most upgrading system gamed I play have similar upgrading capabilities or even easier. When I played pre open beta, I spent huge amount of time getting zero U70. So just keep it the way it is. At least we got something good to brag about in this game after token shop gets removed lol

Hey guys. I am searching for an active guild to join. I have just returned after one year off game so I am levelling a new character.

Level 31 Turtle Hermit atm and going up but don't worry I am not a newbie. My user is Leyon

May I join please?

Yes, i stopped playing for about a year ago or so. But starrting to be active more after an old friend asked me to come back.

So yeah, nice to see you here as well and good luck in DBO. Might need to know the upcomming changes and ideas for the future by seeing this if you haven't already: New Client Change Log and Ideas

Comment in the thread if what you would like to see added and the staff will surely look to the most pointed out ideas if they are realistic to make and add to the game.

Oh I see. Yeah I stopped playing one year ago too since pre open beta time when we reached level 70. I just didn't feel like levelling to 70 all over again lol. But I am also back now and hoping for the best. Thanks for the information and help. Greatly appreciated. I will check it out

WHAT LOL?

1. How is going after someone’s English APART of your opinion???

2. “This game isn’t even p2w anymore” LOL?

3. “Upgrade Stones and White Stones in token shop” LMAO? Only u1-55 Stones are in token shop + Token shop is being removed.

4. Oh man, You definitely got my vote for comedian of the 1.

1. I only stated facts. The lack of English community in this game is one of the main reasons of its downfall. A game with divided community of bullies, scammers, cheaters and kids who misbehave is a game waiting to die.

2.Yes it's not p2w anymore as anyone can buy the stones from token shop to upgrade. Only heavy cash users would gain advantage.

3.because level 70 cap isn't even released yet. Lol

You never know how much it can get there once the full game is out till 70.

4. Just don't get me started on a discussion page. Are you gonna argue or discuss the client? Don't get yourself banned by getting carried away.

Best thing to do is to copy an extra DBOG file as a .RAR file on a reserve station (if you can afford it).

But disapearing installed files is something I have not heard of, unless someone else can use your PC or laptop and simply removed it.

Wow you still post on this forum. I remember you from one year ago. Such nice memories. I have just returned recently.

Thanks for help. I fixed the issue.