Posts by Proxymime

Just wanted to check with everyone to see if it wasnt just me.

Are mobs so much stronger now than like a day ago? i can no longer get as many as i could yesterday with my turtle...

so they still dodge like shit and now they are also way stronger? hmmm what u guys think? i didnt like this, cant survive as much as i could before

Hi,

i wanted to know if the gloves + sub weapon % eng. damage stack together.

or is it like % eng damage afects only the skills that use that weapon. so me having % on wand has no effect on my kames since it uses gloves?

if so is it better for a turtle to run % eng damage on gloves and crit hit rate on wand if u mainly use kames? howcome i always hear and see the opposite?

i saw that crit hit rate stack, not sure about % damage.

hope someone can clear this up for me

ty

just wondering, i cant log in while i have my VPN on, is this a thing?

Just cause i torrent a ton of shit so i have a vpn so i use a vpn, and i tried to play at the same time and didnt work

Not a problem, as i also set up a proxy server for a double tunnel just in case, but was wondering if this is a thing or if its from my vpn provider

regards.

Just read its been removed. Why though? It keeps a good track of how much money been spent and if there are cash points lacking at open beta it can be used to show how much there would be lacking.

I agree :D we should keep the logs.... anyhow, im keeping all the donation receipts that iv spent, just in case something like that happens

You should do too :)

i get that too. My main takes ages to load. Whenever I loggin or change channels, I can see where I am but the screen freezes for a good min and a half before it loads and lets me do something
    All my other char are fast to load. Just my main takes ages. I dont get it

It will appear, its random. Youll see, it gets frustrating when they appear after a while.

When it reaches 100% no more majins will spawn, you wikl have to wait when it is at 0% for them to appear again

it does say before shutting down: "the server is about to shutdown" or something like that.

I agree with cosmo, if people dont take the time to view the forums to see whats new in the game then they should not get any warning. al the server maintenance are said here hours before it happens.

you want everything spoon fed to you heda, its not how life works.

Hey guys, hoep everyone is good.

I am looking for a pure majin build for my ultimate.

Im only maxing the genocide blast skill but i would like to know what you guys recommend on gear?

and how can i get cooldown to 25min on pure? boxed rings max= 23x2, and cd rings=8x2 even then its only 43% CD... ultimates have no cd passive skill

anyone got any ideas?

My thoughts was going:
    body-LP%
    legs-LP%
    boots-CON
    gloves- P.crit %
    trumpet- P.crit rate
    earrings- 2x20CD earrings
    rings- 2x8 CD

what you guys think? any help would be appreciated on how you would gear him

Hi,

Im wondering if someone can help me. I had all three chat windows at at one point, out of nowhere they disappeared. tried to go into settings and under chat but nothing worked. even reset everything to default and nothing.

I dnt know what i was doing that made it disappear. it was there at one point but then when i when to type it was no longer there. My messages still show up above me when i talk but i cant see LFP, trade guild shouts and normak chats as the chat boxes arent there.

can someone help me? am i alone?

Hey Everyone, just wanted to get a doubt out of my mind.

On my DW, the p.attk and e.attk stats from claws arent being added to the total attk stats.

anyone else getting this problem? anyone know when a fix for this is coming?

my dw is hitting so low even though i got +11 upgraded weapons.

thank you