Posts by Proxymime

Lol if there is another reset you can guarantee its going to be refund city here, me included thats for sure

No way in hell i will lvl up 6 more characters for the third time in 2 years.

I still think daneos should bring back break and white stone only saves the item at +0... when he releases lvl70

-This will solve the issue of it being easy to upgrade to +15.

-People will start buying gear again.

-Bots will have harder time gearing.

I know many wouldnt like it, but its better than a reset since you cant just delete like that peoples efforts because of the few scum

Who gives a shiat, he will never sell them at those prices... plus there mostly lvl 55 and under. A lvl65 +8 can do better than those.

But yeh, a mod should keep an eye on him

The only Pointi agree with you is n.3.

Yes buffs should stay with you even when you enter the dungeon again. Just as long as the buffer is still in your party. If Buffer leaves or gets kicked from party then yeh buffs leave.

Still the same outcome: you still need the buffer in your party. The only difference is you dont need to rebuff everytime you are spaming a dungeon which gets annoying and time consuming

Time=money and im not here to lose money

I agree that adv stones should give 2-3, but this has been talked about so many times. Since before pob... nothing changed then, nothing will change now unfortunately

did you have 3 banks with useless dogis? and did you have not 4x z32?

of course not, thats not even the point though.

Even if i wanted to keep all my “usless dogis” with me outside the store inventory you cant. As you have no space.

Yes i have 4xz32 again, the point is it takes space from farming.

I have more stuff in my store inventory than my actual bank and inventory.

Im full of, potions, pots, rings, necklaces, armor, weapons, db’s, craft materials all that fill up fast... and why should i carry all that with me while farming? Makes no sense...

Daneos

please please add a function to purchase one or two more bank spaces, Its getting ridiculous, im running out of space. It will also be a good zeni sink.

I have no more bank space and my first bag is full and one other z32 also full. Makes no sense why not to add more bank space. Wont affect the game itself.

Please please consider this. Im pretty sure i am not the only one with lack of item space. It hinders while farming as i have to have stuff in my bag even when i dont need to have them on me at this time.

Please consider this

Peace

your not the only one... this game is boring. Only fun think to do is ccbd and sky dungeon (not available) but thats it.

People just play it cause we are db fans, not couse its a good game

Olá, recentemente baixei novamente o jogo e percebi que minha conta que estava em LvL 30 foi deletada, não tenho mais meu personagem o que gerou frustração em refazer tudo novamente, queria saber como proceder.

Outra coisa que aconteceu, criei um novo personagem e o mesmo está com um BUG no inventário. Tem um item que fica um quadrado branco e só de passar o mouse em cima que sempre fecha o jogo.

o jogo teve um reset em março, todo mundo perdeu suas personagens, mas todo mundo ja sabia que isso ia acontecer. Antes agente estava em pre open beta, agora ja saimos do open beta. Maximo nivel é 60 por agora...

Para a questão desse negócio branco, acho q teu jogo não baixou tudo direito. Tenta baixar e instalar de novo que deve funcionar sussa de novo

shouldn't kaioken increase attack instead? i mean, attack speed upgrade is pretty useless, there is no reason for going x3 besides the 1 point increase at crit rate. (which is pretty crappy too)

end game content is all about speed parties... you wont get a party for cc and bids if you dont stack attack speed