Posts by Kuromi

Hello CrazyGOD,

Make sure to launch the game via "dboglauncher.exe" and not from "dbog.exe" also, deactivate your antivirus software or add the game to exception list (Whitelist). You can also restart your modem as it may be your internet connectivity that's responsible for that error you get.

Regards,
    Kuromi
    DBOG Team

Hello Direct,

First of all do not think that you're annoying for asking questions. This is an open forum community, the community would be glad to help you out if you have questions that needs answering. So don't hesitate to ask.

Zeni(money) making is always hard, In-game or in real life. But here's some advises on how to make Zeni fast.

• Learn crafting. By crafting you have a chance to get gears and stats that you want. You can also sell it accordingly to the prices from the auction house or refer from the players. (Much effective when you have the max crafting level)
    • Farm. As you go on in your journey, you get to fight mobs and drop some valuable items, or Stones. If needed, you can use them for yourself. But if you don't need them you can sell them basing on the prices the economy has to offer. (Much effective when you're farming on a max level area)
    • Cash items (Not recommended): If you have cash points you can buy cash items and sell it to the people that can't afford cash items. They can either buy it with Zeni or trade it with something you want.

You can find more information about these stuffs here in the forums. Such as the:

Crafting guide

Thread about farming

As for the 2 sub classes, It really depends on your play style. You can refer here for more information.
    Echoson's Guide for Swordsman Mastery
    Echoson's Guide for Fighter's Mastery

Regards,
    Kuromi

Hello Shan,
    I'll recommend you accordingly to the game play you want to play.

PVE

• Turtle Hermit: Turtle hermits are usually very squishy in terms of defenses. But when it comes to damages, they deal a very massive damage against players/mobs you can also learn more from these guides provided by our players

Roli

Sapha

• Dark Warrior: Dark warriors are very tough in terms of defenses but yes I admit very low damage output. But this class is very good with dealing against bunch of mobs at once. Learn more here:
      Sendoku

PVP

• Karma Majin: This class is very powerful in terms of duels, ranked matches, or even Budokai. The idea with it's gameplay is to disable the enemy. I can't really explain more regarding this class even though I'm a karma majin myself xD but you can learn more from here
    • Shadow Knight: I've got no words for them xD all i can say is that they deal massive damages with their bleeds and life steals againts low LP oponents. Learn more here
    • Ultimate Majin: Basically, you resist debuffs and destroy your enemy

Again, these are my personal recommendations. But every classes are the same and fun equally. Enjoy

Regards,
    Kuromi

Hello talysonsz ,

If you're having the authentication failure error you can do these basic steps to solve your issue:

Locate your DBOG folder > look for ConfigOptions > right click on it then edit it via Notepad or ++Notepad. Once it's opened make sure to have the same exact code as written here :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <config_options> <op ver="0.1" ip="142.44.142.9" port="20200"/> <local ver="0.1" local_dsp=".\language\local_data.dat" local_sync_dsp=".\language\local_sync_data.dat"/> <BUGTRAP ip="127.0.0.1" port ="9999" folder="DBO Client(DBO_CT_TW_Release)"/>
    </config_options>

Save and exit then relaunch DBOG.

Regards,
    Kuromi

Hello EnzoGabriel,

Try to double check, maybe you have windows defender on. If not try installing the latest .Net Framework. Afterwards, reinstall the game.

Regards,
    Kuromi

Hello Direct,

First of all i'd like to say welcome to the community.
    There's a whole lots of different classes all around the DBOG world. Since you've chosen the human race, of course you will be spawned in the human beginner map(Kokkara Village), that map contains human quests. Same goes for the Namekian (Porunga rock north) and Majin classes(Fran fran desert). I can't really say that every class is equal, becuase each class has their own specifications. Humans are mostly the damage dealer, Namekians are usually the Tank/support, Majins are buffers and somewhat disablers.

In every race you can choose between the 2 specifications:

• Physical type
    • Energy type

Humans:

Physical type (Martial Artist)

• Fighter
    • Swordsman

Energy type (Spiritualists)

• Turtle Hermit
    • Crane Hermit

Namekians:

Physical type (Warrior)

• Shadow Knight
    • Dark Warrior

Energy type (Dragon Clan)

• Dende Priest
    • Poko Priest

Majins:

Physical type (Mighty Majin)

• Ultimate Majin
    • Grand Chef Majin

Energy type (Wonder Majin)

• Karma Majin
    • Plasma Majin

I hope this can help you with your journey.

Regards,
    Kuromi

Hello hello DBOG Community :dtitter:,

I just realized that I've never really introduced myself to the community yet. Well I have but it was ages ago (This thread).
    I'm now known as Kuromi. I've played DBO TW since 2010 or so I always played in Server 2.
    I've been in this community since Jun 18th 2015 and as shown in my profile title I'm one of the DBOG Staff members now. Well there's really no real reason behind this thread haha I just wanted to say hi and I just wanted to say that if you have questions/clarifications/help or anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask I will try to help as much as I possibly can. :dloveliness:

Regards,
    Kuromi

Yes I'd like to agree with the dash on Pure form. Yes it is easy to farm/grind with pure form but it's always hard to gather the mobs around you. So yes I agree. This is my own opinion only and this statement has nothing to do anything with the staff team.

Regards,
    Kuromi

Hello LukaZala,
    I'd like to recommend you to try this procedure.
    locate your ConfigOptions file over your DBOG folder and edit it via notepad or notepad++
    Then make sure that you have the same code as provided below:

[infobox]<?xml version="1.0"?>

<config_options> <op ver="0.1" ip="142.44.142.9" port="20200"/> <local ver="0.1" local_dsp=".\language\local_data.dat" local_sync_dsp=".\language\local_sync_data.dat"/> <BUGTRAP ip="127.0.0.1" port ="9999" folder="DBO Client(DBO_CT_TW_Release)"/>

</config_options>[/infobox]

Regards,
    Kuromi