Posts by Kirito

More than that, actually. At least from what I remember. But yeah, delays such as project leaders quitting NCSoft really do suck and if the game had been released back when everyone was excited, expecting it and talking about it, it would've had a much more huge success.

It will probably still be successful, but now a lot of people have played the CH version or that other Russian server. A lot of games depend on the impact from their Open Beta/Launch due to the game being "new" and have as many people as possible try it from the beginning, but since BnS isn't that new to most of us anymore, it probably won't be as big. But who knows.

I will most likely be playing/trying it when it comes out.

Não tem vírus nenhum. O Daneos apenas disse que o dowload do novo launcher pode ser detetado por alguns anti-virus (falso positivo), mas não é um vírus.

Esse erro é apenas algum problema com um dos packs, possívelmente uma corrupção durante o download em que deve ter falhado algo, talvez por má connecção na altura. Se o jogo não conseguir correr por causa disso, apagar o ficheiro e correr o launcher de novo, deverá resolver o problema. Se não resolver, basta esperar que o resolvam.

If you paste the screenshot on Paint with Ctrl + V instead, and if you upload it to a good quality image hosting website like imgbox.com, then you can preserve the quality. And of course, converting them to a gif completely ruins both already, so... yeah. lol

I know , however, since you're Italian , I spoke in Italian...

English is the "Global" language that we can all speak, therefore, any other languages are only allowed in their respective language sub-forum. Everywhere else = English.

This has been answered multiple times. The idea is to have one server (maybe two, because of players from Asia that needs asian country letters to communicate) with different channels, each channel in a different region, being able to switch between them freely. However, this is not 100% confirmed yet, so wait and see what happens.

Please search next time before posting.

I have a question and I tried finding answers but couldn't.
    I know everything is getting wiped after every Alpha and after the Closed Beta but we get to keep our stuff in the Open Beta.
    My question is, if we buy a Founder Pack and use the items from the Founder Pack in the Alpha or Closed Beta stages in the game and our accounts then get wiped will we get the items back in the Open Beta or are they gone forever??

I am trying to be cautious, I don't want to lose any items I paid for because of a mistake I made. I am still hesitant in buying a Founder Pack because I want to know more before rushing into it and possibly regret it later.

You will still receive the items in Open Beta and keep them for good. I actually answered this a while ago on the SB, but maybe you didn't see it.

Bonjour. Certains d'entre vous m'ont vu autour les forums récemment. Je suis le nouveau Super Modérateur et je suis en charge de traiter les messages qui cassent tout des règles du forum.

Comme je disais à Gajeel dans le premier avertissement, tout ce qu'il a besoin de faire est de cliquer sur le bouton Signaler, s'il ya quelqu'un qui insulte les gens ou briser les régles du forum. Je ne sais pas pourquoi il a cacher cette partie d'avertissement, mais je veux que chacun d'entre vous se rappeler au lieu de créer des discussions inutile dans le but d'insulter quelqu'un fais juste signaler et je vous garantie qu'il n'y a personne qui va s'échappe à nos règles et il n'y a pas d'exceptions.

Comme pour le sujet "Arnaque ou pas", je peux vous dire ceci. J'ai été un modo sur des centaines de forum et je suis même l'un des membres de l'équipe de traduction anglaise. Et pourtant, je ne suis pas payé pour faire tout cela, il est tout simplement de mon propre gré. Pour cette raison, vous devriez savoir que je n'ai aucune raison de vous mentir quand je vous dis que DBOG n'est pas une arnaque. Comme quelqu'un qui est dans l'équipe et qui a vu toutes sortes de bonnes surprises qu'ils ont préparé pour vous, vous pouvez être assuré de cela DBOG est un serveur de confiance.

Je demande à chacun d'entre vous d'arrêter avec le non-sens dramatique et se concentrer sur le plaisir et profiter gratuitement du jeu, une fois qu'il est enfin sorti.

Si vous avez n'importe quelle question , n'hésitez pas à m'envoyer un message privé (en anglais).
    Merci. ^^

Yeah, and there is the problem.. I (and i'm sure other users too) can't see the posts of other users in this section, only mine.. If i try to see a post from a different user it says - you don't have permission.." It was possible to check until early april, but now i can't open other posts in support / bug section at all(only mine).. Please check this! I didn't change anything in my settings.. Maybe a "Bug" :whistling:

Yes, I share the same view as you about that. It did make things a bit difficult last time, since not everyone uses the most clear topic titles.

But still, try to see if there is a thread called, for example, "Mount speed bugged", or something (not saying the mount speed is bugged right now, but just an example). Then you'll know that whatever's wrong with the mount movement speed has already been reported and Daneos will be looking over it.

I personally don't know why the threads are made private in that forum section and if Daneos has a reason for it. But I'll bring the matter up with him and see if he can change it.

What I like to do personally, focusing on my strengths as a writer, is to seek out grammar mistakes. This is a story and quest driven game so there is an enormous amount of text. I will be reading and possibly rereading everything to ensure that it looks as professional as possible.

The game's translation still has a very long way to go. We're all aware of what needs to be done and corrected in regards to that at this point, so don't bother looking into that.

This will be our second test, so as usual, for anyone who finds a bug, just report it here: https://dboglobal.to/forum/support/closed-alpha-bugs/

However, try to see if the bug you're reporting hasn't already been reported, unless you have some important piece of information to add. Having a huge cluster of repeated threads isn't going to help Daneos and is just going to end up wasting his time.

If you wish to continue this discussion, post in the thread Raiden linked. As there is already that topic on the matter, I'll be locking this one.