Posts by Kirito

patchnotes_banner.png

Before we get into today's patch notes, we'd like to let you know a bit of what's been going on behind the scenes.

You might have noticed that there haven't been updates for a while now and that's because Daneos has been working on a big project/update for DBOG that will make a lot of changes possible, with several of those changes already coming included in the next BIG update.

While we currently don't have a set date for when it's going to be released, we CAN assure you that progress is going fast and very smoothly!
    We believe you'll find it worth the wait. Stay tuned!

updates.png

• Miscellaneous

• When changing item attribute and it fails while offering an item, a random attribute will be assigned.
        (Old: it set item attribute to none)
      • Dojo war request time changed from 2 hours to 15 minutes.

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175

• Couldn't buff party members in Scramble if the member wasn't in the same guild.
    • Target no longer stays frozen after using a second freeze, while target is still frozen.
    • Debuff states like Freeze no longer remain after relogging.

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

Versión en Español

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

Welcome back, Ish. I remember you, but you probably knew me under a different name. I will now proceed to slide into those DMs.

Whats even the point of not letting majins pick up items whilst spinning?

Apparently, there was a bug where, if you picked up items with the mouse while spinning, it could cause you stop spinning and become stuck in place (although the spin would continue server-side and still deal damage). Something similar also happened with the transformation ball, where it would just change to the spinning animation instead.

patchnotes_banner.png

Daneos is still working on the coding for the launcher's new patching. It's quite a bit of work, but it'll be done as soon as possible.

updates.png

• PvP
      • Second Adult Solo Tournament every thursday at 11PM CEST!

budokai_solo_banner.png

• Dungeons
      • LP/EP of CCBD monsters is now increased/decreased depending on level.

• New Costume
      • Frieza Head (Final Form)
      • Frieza Dogi (Final Form)

frieza_dogi_head_final_form.png

• Miscellaneous
      • When canceling dice rolls, it no longer shows the number "0" above your head.
      • No longer possible to use portals while doing a spinning attack or rolling attack (to prevent a bug).
      • Picking up items/Zeni while doing a spinning attack or rolling attack is no longer possible (to prevent a bug).
      • Enable/disable which skills can be used by your Poko Priest's pets.

• (CCBD) Some monsters did not spawn together with the Ultra monsters.
    • (CCBD) Some monsters did not respawn.
    • Skill "Charging Fist" Knockdown ability did not work.
    • Immunity against skills after getting knocked down during transformation.

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

Versión en Español

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

I've suggested this myself to Daneos some time ago, but unfortunately, due to how NTL set up the character customization coding-wise (specifically, something they messed up with namekians), it's currently only possible to add new human hair colors and nothing else.

Still, sometime in the future though? Perhaps.

Y'know, skipping the tutorial and getting to lvl2 is even easier than sitting through the tutorial on it's own. Looks like you guys have another reason to bind mystery capsules like I suggested....

Both the capsule that was in the tutorial and the one that's in the gift box already bind.

Without new content but not bad update , hope the next one will be better, thanks for it.

Anyway i didn t underdtand your last saying , when u talk about farming dungeons u mean the stuff on UD and Stones ?

Items in general have higher drop rates.

Could you patch the problem of new dogi? some players do not see the dogis

Daneos is already working on a patch to fix that now.

Is the extra 25% dmg added to the back damage calculated before or after the crit ?

After the crit. Back dmg bonus turns into 75% instead of 50% if it's a crit.

patchnotes_banner.png

I know some of you were hoping for new dogis drops to be added this week, but Daneos needs to first work on a new patching method that will make things easier and also prevent some of those bugs, where some people couldn't see new dogis. This will be taken care of as soon as possible.

updates.png

• Balance
      • Damage from behind x1.5 (If crit is successful 25% of weapon damage is added as bonus).

• Miscellaneous
      • Fused Zamasu Outfit icon and dogi textures have been updated.
      • Kid Gohan Gi dogi textures have been updated.
      • Blue, Red and Yellow Tie Business Man Suit dogis should be now fixed on all races.
      • Mystery Dogi Capsule no longer dropped from Tutorial. It can now be received from "Popo Gift Box LV2"!
      • Player mute no longer ends at a fixed time. It now ends when player has been online for the whole mute's duration.
      • Ranking now only works on Channel 0.

• Majin recovered LP/EP% instead of the victim (that wears that stat) during a spin attack.
    • Removing buffs from CCBD bosses.
    • "Recover X% LP/EP from damage taken" buff now works correctly.
    • An issue within drop rate. It should be easier to farm in dungeons now (higher drop rates).

Line.png

Versión en Español

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

Daneos wanted to give the Tutorial more purpose, and this will help newbies learn the basics by motivating them to do it. Like I said, we're going to add a visible message to the warning. However, it's not really our fault if people still decide to skip it.

Besides, you're giving the item too much value. This capsule will be a pretty common item to have, as long as you run TMQ, and soon other dungeons as well.

Is this already applied? Cause the skill in-game still reads "increases movement spd by x". And I don't want to reset now if it isn't already applied. And if it is would you mind telling by how much?

Edit: I also used it now and it didn't do anything in that regard.

Here you go. It starts at Level 3 as 20, then 25 and 30.
    Edit: Not %, my bad for the typo.

unknown.png

The dogis make my character naked and is it only 1 drop per account on a new character? i tried making a second character and it got the lp thing

Hmm, there might've been an issue when your launcher tried patching.