Posts by Maskman

Simply no.

have u forgotten how many people voted for no? More than 400 compared to more than 700 and i guess one reason those 400 mainly disagreed was the time spent on leveling hence the 30 up reward was announced in advance so no thank you.

just one thing wipe everything without deleting character levels i believe this woulnt hurt nor bore people to the point of giving this game up.

this kind of wipe is acceptable too

i just updated this thread and like i said before game need item wipe when new client come for fresh start, leave just empty characters with lvl.

Also today i was in game and again game is full of +15.

i second this suggestion there should only be a wipe for the items gained+zeni but keeping the character level as it is.

For as long as I can remember a lot of people said Ultimate wasn't meant for PVP but now a lot has changed hasn't it? Just because you think that the class is weak because you can't do some things others can doesn't mean that class is weak.

Why are u still here!? Get the hell out of this thread already explained what why how not and why should so just shut up please already

Appreciated. The Thread you linked was when hardly anything worked, So that video was the real basic end of Crane. Since then so many things have changed and as you mentioned Thousand Slashes was one of them. When this skill was nerfed it was mostly due to there being no counter to it aka Burn Defense. I do think the dmg should be changed now it is fixed because vs Classes like Karma you can not afford to spend time stacking multiple DOTs As you do not have time to do so. I do believe Crane vs Karma is a very hard fight and some could say impossible vs a good Karma like Flundaa for example. However i do believe there is a way Crane could beat Karma it just needs to be found. The real problem is Shout skill the animation is to long and can hop through basically any attack. Me and other members of staff will practice this match up so we can see what needs to be changed to make it 'Balanced'.

How does moving poison to somewhere else or on double gut buster hurt in anyway, its not even close to instant stuns??! Also logically dot master doesnt have all kind of dots i think im repeating this since last year .

Also 1k slashes should have been fixed a long time ago and ive heard its going to be fixed for the reason u mentioned but where are we now i guess its long forgotten.

That plus agile armour modification could give a chance against karmas . And these chsnges are neccessity one of the many reasons is to give them a chance in budokai prelims and not having dojo seed the only way to get a pass a qualification!

will i sound rude if i said u dont belong to this thread?

Stop with ur sugar coated "good crane" giving newbies false hope to try this class.

I think we have already answered and reasoned with what u try to argue with.

from what u state and pros almost look like the cons i didnt get how u surmised that this class was fine.

Again, a terrible suggestion, giving a class that has "Sleep" an instant form of CC will overpower it to the point of being ridiculous. No one would stand a chance.

Please dont poke your nose out of no where , there has been 2 threads over this recently both over 6 pages so of you want to know WHY and HOW it doesnt make this class op go read them and please unless you have played this class dont even bother discussing it with us thank you.

i know and neither of them gonna be op in my opinion cause like i said in my previous post all can be countered with accessories we are not talking about stuns paralyse and confuse can easily be countered.

BUT why i prefer confuse directly used from energy heat wave is because with paralyses there are accessories having both anti bleed and anti paralyze effect so opponent wont do much differently and stacking anti paralyse will make this change kinda useless but if its 5 sec direct confuse there are no accessories having both anti bleed and anti confuse together so they will need to change their accessories and cranes can have an opening at that time during changing thats my point

You have a point there, but if crane got even 2.5 secs at the start of match it gonna be done for the opponent. In this 2.5 sec many things can change.

But i agree with you wjen stacking anti confusion it gonna be useless like to 1 sec.

Thats my point its gonna be useless if anti confuse stacked but the good thing for cranes is they will have to change accessories from anti bleed to anti confuse then back which will require more skill and timing for the opponent and not just stack anti bleed

It would be op because it will make crane directly uses dots while target is confused then uses freeze. It may get countered by anti confusion but won'tbe a good thing to have it gonna make crane hermit a 2 click class like fighter.

Bad Picollo idea is better about changing double gut buster to poison to use spirit wave.

They could stack anti confuse at the start of match and it needs only 50% to make it 2.5 second confuse they could easily stack more...anyway i agree with bad picolos suggestion i just added this as a way to even out the chance against karmas there is no reason not to make cranes a challenging class