Posts by Maskman

"Announced that DoT calculation was like retail but on 14/9/2017 announced that DoTs calculation modified Why? isnt the goal to make like retail?? yes there was a problem with critting the DoT right that needed a fix but werent normal hits like retail??"

In the last update bleed was to much powerfull (2.2 dps) that was not reatil. but 1.2 dps much more closer to the retail dbo.

Second is true Thousand need to be improved

thats my opinion

yea i mentioned that crit DoT hits werent normal but werent normal hits normal?

thanks for ur opinion

Hello,

i want to know whats the deal about nerfing cranes day by day? cranes are minority so there can be alot of voices against them and less defending, voicing to nerf the little things about carnes that makes them uncomfortable :rolleyes:

on 31/8/2017 Daneos announced that DoT calculation was like retail but on 14/9/2017 announced that DoTs calculation modified Why? isnt the goal to make like retail?? yes there was a problem with critting the DoT right that needed a fix but werent normal hits like retail??

Thousand slashes and the other 4 skills were a compensation for "Lost in time" skill(true stun) and a few other skill that got removed and TS was meant to do insane damage obviously with a 2min CD it was meant to be like that as an attempt to balance the loss of the skills cranes once had , and now just because alot of people complain and there arent many cranes to defend why its not right to nerf it is it alright that TS the with dodon barrage lvl3 with rp increase effect and TS rp increased effect deal 4.8k damage??with crit it did around 6.8k damage?

the thing im talking about is the skill 1k slashes i dont care if a crane comes and says it is ok and point his words to me and say hey look a crane says its okay,,,,, it is not compare the 2 state and see just how muich of a nerf it got

p.s Box-head(boxbox) please kindly asking you not to close this thread because someone starts flaming if someone starts flaming then just remove their post closing entire thread because of one person isnt right.

yep only one player is relevant for an entire class and everyone else should be ignored

thousand slashes with dodon barrage(lvl 3) both charged with rp does without crit around 4.8k damage and with crit around 6.5k with which part of ur brain u conceive this this as a LOT of damage? and ridiculously strong crit?

it is a class with potential but let the nerfs coming next should be freeze its too op

nope why dont u use ur brain and beat karmas the way they are too

Yes indeed and now as I said, DOT's defense is in play.

It is lame to use 1 solid bleed and 1k slash and whipe entire plat, and that is only plat.

Right now, DBOG is getting closer to TW standards.

NO a big NO, have u played crane on retail? have you? crane DoTs completely ignored defense and bold strike was based on defense.

daneos said in past update that DoTs were like retail and in the last update he says DoTs calculation modified U_U what was the goal again? making it like retail ? or screwing up cranes?

Entire plat???! do u think plat is 8x8 big??? its lame for cranes to have one skill that does instant big damage?? how was it again in retail!?

OMG closer to TW standards right now after crane's nerf???!!!dont make me laugh ,TS used to do petty damages like it does now!???

why the team is listening to some stupid complains and by the way daneos in the past update stated that DoT calculation is like retail now in this update he says DOT calculation modified !??? and why is that !!??? didnt it become like retail?!!!! or by modified he meant nerfed??

Frylock And should daneos listen to them? as i said when it got nerfed first time, the skill was OP dealling over 100k damage but the class was never op because of it !!! idk if daneos and the team are aware of it just how many quit cranes after lost in time nerf it wasnt op man this class was never op

idk whats the definition of op in this community but op here in this game means and SHOULD mean something too strong AND easily spam-able these 2 things goes together this was never with conditions to be activated and 2MIN CD it never was!

sorry if i have offended anyone this is a game after all (well u shouldnt in real life too) no need to offend ridicule or flame sorry if i have done any of these guys

why freeze shouldnt be touched in a bad way is because it already has its own trade off u freeze ur self along with ur target u wanna nerf this even more?

let me tell u one thing if cranes were as op and as easy as u claim to be dbo lvl 70 cap and dbog right now would be flooded by cranes.

i was expecting this class to be tweaked in a way to make it better not see someone say its op nerf it.

yeah there has been enough talk already

so since they get eaten in preliminaries do u still think they are op? aren't u contradicting ur self? if a class cant even pass preliminaries do u think they are op?

just go and read the old dbo forum after cranes got nerfed when they removed lost in time and see their struggle, I was pretty sure that no one would ever say this class is op after that nerf but I'm really surprised here.

whats ur problem if cranes don't need a good gear to win?

that's their potential that's what being a master of DoTs mean u don't need a good pair of gloves and fan to deal high bleedo or DoT damage

and as for armors u do need good armor to survive its just the weapons cranes don't need to pay attention to that much because that's the nature of their attacks don't really need high upgrades is that hard to comprehend ?? is that bothering u? if yes then u may as well request removing the entire class

by *you* I'm not pointing to anyone specific just whoever thinks so and is complaining

I wonder weather it was cranes or sks won more budokai in retail after the nerf cranes got there :/ whichever it was I wonder why so many ppl quit playing cranes:/ now after answering these I wonder weather cranes were/are really op :/