Posts by Maskman

Iceman you are talking as if the cranes are ruling dbog at the moment and need urgent nerf ,,, dude solid bleed how many sp goes into that? more than 8 to max it okay no problem we max that since no other good option is there but then again what is the range of solid bleed? 25 which should be 35 like crane DoTs

im pretty sure u are saying these because of some guy has casted solid bleed on you as i said earlier platform isnt a measure of whether a class should be nerfed or not if we are talking about a pvp class then ranked and budokai should be tested not platform

most humans will die after solid bleed right if the crane guy manage to stay alive for about 1 min.

i have played 2 other classes its not about considering other classes we are considering this class that got a huge nerf which made alot of players quit crane obviously it wasnt for nothing

i dont really get it after the nerf cranes got back in dbo made it obvious that this class needed a rebalance of skills like making typhoon do poison damage since crane skill tree doesnt have one just one of the suggestion and other twitches but saying they are op and need another nerf? well then play crane and do some ranked matches then see

SHEEN i dont know about HK/KR but struggle was real and since this class is made to be good in one vs one this is the thing cranes are specialized in and looking back to dbo this class clearly needed a buff not a nerf yeah i know its not about time to buff any class now before returning it into dbo state but since the nerf happened thats why im saying this class actually needed a buff not a nerf

Iceman im sure u neednt worry about the little damage u still get after the 100% anti bleed cuz im pretty sure the crane him self wouldnt bother taking the trouble to hit u with it if they knew u had it dont u agree?

talking about burn DoTs im not sure if u missed my earlier reply or not but heres what i said

"

Those saying u could go burn to counter anti-bleed yeah doing that with searing crane that has 4 second cast time and with about 2 second animation or with fiery shot with ridiculously OP damage (pun intended) or with solid bleed with 25m range? i know its still possible and yeah its also possible to beat someone with auto attack if they happen to lag too a lot of things are possible"

i dont want to comment on DoT depending on p.def e.def

im pretty sure bleed DoT isnt the only option SKs have unlike cranes who mostly rely on DoTs, no?

@mostro in my opinion u shouldnt nerf a class based on what could be done on platform.

having anti bleed for upto 100% isnt enough and now making it based on def ? so cranes should just give up when they face SK or WD ?Although all opinions are respected but like seriously how come ppl think of ways to nerf this class even more with my respect to all.

adrian TS could kill bosses with 200K LP easily ofcourse a character +10 wouldnt stand a chance if the right conditions were met but he seemed to make a point saying crane used to be op with TS which obviously wasnt and i specifically mentioned budokai cuz ppl were usually well equipped to counter bleed and no crane won a budokai as far as i heard( i could be wrong but never heard of any who did) after nerfing the only true stun this class had

those saying u could go burn to counter anti-bleed yeah doing that with searing crane that has 4 second cast time and with about 2 second animation or with fiery shot with ridiculously op damage (pun intended) or with solid bleed with 25m range? i know its still possible and yeah its also possible to beat someone with auto attack if they happen to lag too a lot of things are possible

my point is this class needed a buff not a nerf i know these updates arent final thats why we should tell whats wrong with them and whats right

cranes had enough nerf by removing lost in time(a real stun having 5 sec duration maxed if not mistaken) back in dbo they thought they compensated for it by adding 4 useless skills and 1k slashes which was the only good skill which still didnt compensate for that loss , Yet nerfing this class again?

First i guess the team should think about the class as a whole before nerfing a skill, It's right the skill was op but the class wasnt and it was made to be op to support an already nerfed class , not mentioning the conditions and the long CD of the skill 2mins. This is one of the classes that needs a buff not a nerf.

im expecting some noobish replies,, well before someone says anything about not buffing this class , know that this class meant to be a PVP class with specialized DoT skills it should be tough with great PVP potential,,if u disagree then u probably just want one less rival to deal with in PVP

the paralyze skill's CD in my opinion should be more than that like 55 or 1min CD so people cant spam combo it with sleep and freeze being 1min is long i know but i guess it will be fair

@Chicledefresa i said assume that* its not like reaching 15 is %100 impossible and it doesnt mean that whenever someone reaches that level will be invincible.its something in the game and is achievable what i mean is dont feel like u have lost against those that have it before even trying and not fixing defense cause some ppl have illegally got 15 isnt logical

it isnt like it will be impossible to get +15 in open beta so what should we do then? surrender to whoever has maxed gear? nope so just assume that these guys got 15 legitimately and have to face them

unless u dodge it u still get the damage and since the dodge doesnt apply to skills u will get the damage no matter what unless u guard or something similar but resistance is only to resist a status effect not the damage % resistance and dodge have different jobs

indeed getting resets from npc for master class for more expensive zeni than first class "we can discuss the amount later,it shouldn't be too too much cause that would be no different than green book in the AH". it isn't always about reading the skills and knowing about them so u wouldn't make mistake its also about builds,when u want to try different builds to see which one is more effective especially in terms of PVP making 3,4 more characters of the same class and level them to 70 just to test 3,4 builds isn't a solution either

u clearly dont know how those skills work, i believe u mean sleep and freeze sleep apart from debuffs a single auto attack will wake u up and as for freeze it freezes urself along with ur target other 2 stuns from special skills confusion and paralysis have conditions to work they need corresponding DoTs to be activated which are kinds useless as stunnish skills need to be as fast as possible for pvp see now none of them can be considered as a normal stun