Posts by Maskman

cranes will stun you till u bleed to death? nope there is no single normal stun for cranes they all come with conditions (yes the freeze glitch is fixed) kinda surprised u put crane third on DBO after lost in time(was a stun skill) was gone no single crane could win a budokai

they can increase the CD of the stun so it cant be looped and not removed entirely before they were overpowered now they are downpowered (no single crane won a single budokai after that even tho its a pvp oriented class) whats more u cant use sleep or freeze if the target is knockedown(i dont know if it was like that in old dbo but its pretty bad for cranes before stun was used to apply sleep now its hard to use it with KD so with 2 second cast time of sleep ppl can easily cancel it out with their stun sleeping ur target in pvp is critical for cranes so if u dont sleep ur target before u are pretty much done for

i totally agree with ur first suggestion free resets isnt something that will ruin the game or anything perhaps even give longevity to the game like whats left after using every single option from requesting special skills,special weapons,buffs till the end what will be left? at least this free skill reset will give interest to try even more builds and fighting styles

but a more correct way to say it will be "if u already have master class" cuase u can already reset if u are above lvl 30 if u dont have master class :D

you got ne wrong about freezing yourself along with ur target right its working as it should i only mentioned this as a trade off but about how fast the skill is casted is bugged its supposed to cancel out other skills and u cant do that unless freeze is the fastest skill the casting speed of "freeze" is bugged its really slow

second bugg with freeze u are unable to cast another skill when freeze is active u have to move in order to cast another skill as i mentioned in my second point in the previous post

-freeze(crane skill) is too slow some of the usefulness of this skill (becuase of its huge trade off freezing yourself along with ur target)came from the fact that it was the fastest stun so it could cancel out any other skills even those that have no cast time

-another bugg with freeze is that u cant use another skill while freeze is active for example u cant use hypnosis immediately while freeze is active this was helpful because of the lagg spike that the traget was getting because of freeze it eased the 2 second cast time of hypnosis or you could use master fan out KD but now u have to move in order to cast another skill

-weaken defense ,altho the defense isnt working properly but when weaken defesen is active on ur target you do less damage which should be the opposite since it decreases defense

-Thousand slashes(crane skill) isnt applying the %70 DoT explosion damage and doesnt remove the DoT for that

-double gut buster and dodon barrage(both crane skills) are waking the enemy up when they are asleep which they shouldnt

-graceful backstab(crane skill) the cut of maximum lp isnt applying immediately it applies after about 10 seconds

-ultimate resist it(crane skill) gives 187 resistence(maxxed) the resistence buff is bugged apparently

-ultimate secret crane success(crane passive) gives 202 success rate with all these fails this is apparently bugged too

-seemingly DoTs dont get stacked which means after CD of the skill if u cast it again while its active it doesnt get counted as a new skill instead it just gets renewed like an ordinary skill