Posts by Maskman

The funny part is if Daneos cared about this thread or was going to approve of these changes he would've said something by now or the previous thread that was deleted.

Why do u even care if he cared or not? So let it be funny and let us have a proper discussion dont poke your nose the meaningless posts hide the good posts of these guys so let it be seen

A GM/Mod already replied and they said the class is fine on the other thread which was removed so i have no clue what you are saying.

Also every class has problems with karmas so every class needs changes?

Do u all guys fail to read the whole reply?!

I said let us have proper discussion with them! And not poke ur noses and get the thread locked cause of ur childish behaviors!

Second who said i was even talking to u? Let the proper guy answer

this is why i say othet than cranes no one else should comment expalining everything to all is pointless

i wish first of all that non other crane players would comment cause of hiding the actual information in the thread and let thr GMs or daneos reply and lets have discussion with those not YOU!

second the class aint fine i already explained to you why for many reasons and one of them only 1 person saying that doesnt and cant be accounted for all crane players go read what i told u in tue second page again.

We only trying to make cranes a challenging class and if u think these suggestions wont solve the actual problem which is vs karmas then would u please give a suggestion which isnt nerfing karmas because nerfs kill the fun of the game and makes cranes viable?

Im not with nerfing any classes.

And by the way these secreen shots of yours i cant see the skills of crane listed there how can u claim that these are your proof WINs as a CRANE? Im curious

oh my God so ur the best right now and we dont have a say in it??! This isnt a science project so other than scientists with right knowledge ,common people cant have a say in it. So stop with this crap im the best i say its fine so u shut up.

And i have said this before one player cant be taken as a reference for a whole class just like the retail op turtle guy shouldnt be taken as a reference for all turtles snap out of this nonsense!

This class is never fine

The problems with cranes are obvious there should be a poison DOT and preferably on gut buster since a DOT master doesnt have all type of DOTs.

Direct energy heat wave without needing a DOT max 5 second confusion and no this wont make cranes op since its 5 second and u can counter it with accessories then why its good? At that time u will have to choose ur accessories carefully and not just wear anti bleed all long facing cranes.

These changes i beleive will make cranes challenging just like MA sk karmas and turtles this class has the potential and believe me making this class challenging will definitely increase diversity of the game and contribute to its longevity since there will be one new class in the game ( yes right now this class can be considred inactive)

perhaps the energy heat wave could be changed to be used without DOT that way since i dont think there is bleed reduction plus anti confuse in one item

And a big NOPE cranes arent fine stop this nonsense im with buffing the weak classes rather than debuffing the strong ones cause it will kill the fun and we dont want that.

talk about cranes before a mod comes and closes it again and ur voice be diminished again

Using paralyzes without needing a DOT is the first step to go and NO it wont make the class op since its paralyzes which u can easily counter with accessories so u will need more effort than just going anti bleed accessories against cranes

that is boxbox for u, also trashing u doesnt mean cranes are op u guys dont want other classes disturb ur main classes comfort zone huh!?

Also the only ones making drama are u guys with ur sugar coated " cranes are fine just nobody is good at playing it" crap everytime a suggestion like this thread comes up.

Lmao son you went from saying that crane needed an Insta Stun to saying you were only talking about double gut blaster. Stop trying to make more excuses because 3 staff members shut you down.

Because double gut buster suggetion will work as a paralysis with combo see how clueless u are if u dont have anything to contribute just shut up its simple.

Looking away from a staff member who said cranes arent fine which he mained in POB !? Also staff members opinion as well as daneos's opinion can change with reasonable reasons which u could comprehend if u werent so selfish( seen from what i have read from ur posts dont be selfish !

You're dumb. I don't need to have played crane to see how op it is. Fighting against a crane is enough for me although I win 90% of the time considering there is no more good cranes in the game. I don't understand how many times a staff member has to come and prove you guy's wrong.

People reading ur posts and seeing how unreasonable ur posts are will see whose dumb.

u know how i see u people saying cranes are fine it only sucks because nobody is good at playing it just like a fox dressed in a sheep fur trying to suppress a good class which with few tweaking will become a challenging class and will hurt ur main class.

I hate how alot of member of this community doesnt want other classes to be of potential and constantly seeks to weaken them just because that will hurt their comfort zone ,grow up

also countering a class by mere accessories ?! Anti bleed??

Lost in time with max 4 seconds paralysis will force the opponent to wear anti-paralysis along with anti bleed to counter paralysis also gives cranes a chance to use their bleed even if its with fraction of its power.

I dont get why the staff or daneos himself doesnt look into this class this class has the potential to be on par with sk ,karma fighter ,and swordsman people need to be caution while facing this class and it should be normal just as it is against other OP classes not just wear some accessories to disable a whole class. , and u shouldnt listen to the disagreements of the community who yells against it cause of " if u tweak cranes my main class could suffer so no dont touch cranes they are fine as it is" logic

What is that supposed to mean? Even If I don't use crane that doesn't mean I haven't seen people completely get destroyed by the class. BUFFING it will only disrupt the "game balance"

So with ur logic i should whine about sks be nerfed even tho i havent touched the class ,why? Well not having playing the class doesnt mean i havent seen people get desteoyed by it ... what a logic!

You are right some skill needs to be changed to poison like double gut buster to be able to use spirit wave and paralysis without cast speed and from 35m, single target.

Double gut buster shouldnt be changed as its the single abdominal pain DOT cranes have ,one of the other bleed DOTS should be changed to poison for the simple fact that the master of DOT doeant have all kinds of DOTs!

having mained Crane in POB , Cranes Are not fine period.

They have stupid mistakes with their skill like , no poison DoT in their skill tree even tho they are MASTERS AT DOT! they have to use poison from first tree instead what the hell and u still call them DOT MASTERS?! this is not logical by game standards!

Mystical crane typhoon( or any other DOT FROM CRANES SKILL TREE) needs to be changed to Poison THIS IS NOT EVEN A BUFF SIMPLY CORRECTING A MISTAKE! before someone yells cranes are fine

token items should be lowered they are overpriced especially for consumable items like autopot 1500 really? It should be low as 100-200 tokens since they are bind and used alot in pve and pvp why make it so expensive