Posts by Maskman

once U sleep someone its over doesnt necessarily apply to anyone else just like the TW turtle guy made turtles look OP which it wasnt same goes here i dont think its IMPOSSIBLE to balance this class nor any other class

just as u said having a stun to sleep ur target is a necessity cause cranes pretty much cant do anything if u cant sleep ur target then again u shouldnt be taken as a reference for cranes just like the TW turtle wasnt taken as a reference for turtles

u wining budokai as DW doesnt mean all DW suddenly became OP

See you say the dbog team thinks 1k slash is fine but tell me again who is dbog team ?? Pretty sure its only randoms with no legitilacy and atleast one player which i used to demolish with my crane.

And since i know thé dbog team, this is just à real talk.

They wont help with balancing because they have terrible knowledge and cant theorycraft at all.

i too think this is the case someone hates crane cuz of sendoku

they do match up in a sense I repeated that thousand slashes is garbage.

thousand slashes isnt what cranes need for balance thou in my faithful opinion I think I can come up with something else that would be more fair.

the dbog team is pretty made up about thousand slashes so it will be very hard to change there mind on that.

u've only talked about TS in the first 3 4 lines .... anyway just as u suggested to that guy cranes are garbage a pvp class is garbage if the only way to pass budokai prelims is through dojo seed just saying...cranes werent OP to begin anyway decrease TS CD im not even sure if this will make up for it

these two replies dont match up do they ?

Frylock arent they going to do something about they changed this cuz ppl were abusing it in duels and they were making other ppl outside attack each other but i heard they were going to do something about it like making it like the old only for pve i dont know

I am sorry, I do not get what you want to say.

If you talking about gear stats, they are all random, even I got many times physical critic % dmg on axe and I am SK.

If you get stats you need for classes you use, game would become even easier.

yes i meant gear stats ,, yea i know random but should at least pertain to the class u already have , get 1% physical damage increase or 1% energy damage increase they are random dont touch these but at least they should be accordingly.

i think since some classes have both type of attacks so both physical and energy can be used they made it so for all the classes

by improper status i mean for example karma's dont have physical attack right no single skill that deals physical damage where is the logic in getting a mask that increases the physical dmage by X % ? altho this may not be a high priority but this better change since it doesnt match up

i agree with u except ur last point i dont think there should be a limit of obtaining tokkens