Posts by Hagane

I have disconnect in TMQ3 due to attacking dinosaur which is seen in video or either loosing aggro of the one who is following me. Also possibility that I got in range with Gohan's NPC trigger.

Video: here

It only crashes if you have popo resurrect candy from popo gift box, the item remains unused when you log back in from crash. Will be able to upload video in few hours of me crashing several times in a row trying it out.

If you have targeted friendly NPC and use damaging skill while having selected friendly NPC on enemy MOB, character starts attacking friendly NPC target with auto attacks. Doesn't work on players.

While fighting mobs you are able to paralyze and knock them down during paralyze debuff and as you can see mob is knocked down since I was unable to use another paralyze while he is down. On PvP it works fine, it doesn't let you knock down during paralyze.

While I target enemy can't use AOE Heal such as Divine Healing and Kami's Mercy (This one just charges ups) and Healing over Time buff Ultimate Kami's Touch. Getting error message "No target has been appointed."

When completing a quest who has a chain quest and new one pop ups (chain) after canceling it with ESC and completing another quest, chain quest disappeared and I couldn't pick it up nor find it. Encountered multiple times, previous time, it appeared after few seconds.

video

Visual bug occurs during tutorial step "Opening Skills Window", "Open character window". Red square doesn't go around "Skills", shows incorrect spot. Tried with few characters, seems to happen everytime when you open Menu

Picture:

tpJjOaZ.png

Purchasing item EX High Ultimate EXP Boost [1 Hour] from cash shop after confirming causes client to crash and when you try to access "Equipment" tab in cash shop it also will crash client.

right now we're asured that a new client will be out. If the DBOG team wants to have a good time to see their work being appraised and supported by a higher player base then they should advertise this new client and why it stands out more than other games.

They made video for Open beta release, it got popular, I think it was close to 1mil views but it was taken down due to copyright issues. So if they try to advertise again it will be same outcome and NTL/Bandai might try to take down this server again.

Got few ideas regarding budokai/pvp to make it more like old versions or better:

• Team budokai preliminaries: Whole party spawn together, not scattered away from each other.
    • Seed system change, not sure why it wasn't made since release during POB: seed owners scattered across whole RO32.
    • Updating attribute system, so you wouldn't just loose or gain 10/5 props by either removing it (making it count as 1:1) or decreasing advantage/disadvantage.
    • Running out from arena during preliminaries should count as minus kill and knock outs should count as additional kill.