Posts by Hagane

look try uninstalling the anti-virus cause in my case adding the game to the whitelist didnt help and it kept crashing the game after few minutes of gameplay

sorry if u are alreay told about this

He doesn't even have antivirus and he fully disabled/removed windows defender.

Hello,

He installed both vc packaged and freezes still remain. Thanks for trying to help.

Tried everything, the solutions don't work. Any other ideas? I am still thinking that gpu doesn't support the game, cause every other game like pubg, overwatch and other run very smoothly and this one just doesn't.

Those solutions haven't helped, thanks for the answer.

Hello,
    I would like to find some help for my friend's problem. His game freezes repeatedly every 3 seconds for 1-2 seconds. He tried fresh new installation of DBO and Windows itself, so it shouldn't be a problem with configs, also changing resolution, in-game graphics, moving DBO to HDD from SSD.

His computer specs:
    i5 4690K
    GTX 970 (G1) (GV-N970G1 GAMING-4GD)
    8 GB DRR3
    SSD
    Windows 10
    1Gbps internet connection
    I think it shouldn't be a problem with neither his PC or internet. Is it possible that his GPU does not support DBO? Any other ideas?

Good day. Found a bug inside TMQ3 (maybe others too). When you go inside and proceed with tmq until you have to speak with Trunks (obtain his quest) when he arrives. And the problem is if multiple people speak with him, the first person who spoke with Trunks won't get stuck and the others who started speaking with him will get stucked. By stuck, I mean can't move, use camera, cursor, only return skill with rp, but that also won't finish because "You are interacting with NPC", but the NPC is long gone. So for those who got stuck, their only option is to relog.
    How to avoid bug: Simply only ONE player must interact with NPC, otherwise the others who did as well will get stuck. Sorry for bad english, not my first language :D