Posts by XKradinX

well normally if more than one channel is offline they all are. fixes are coming and are being implemented, and since it is still in pre open beta there is still a lot of bugs and stuff that needs to be worked on. but the game is still fun to play you just have to wait till the server goes up and you shouldnt have a problem getting in

Community is getting bigger and popular everyday, it's normal to see those kind of bots in forums. There just need an group of active moderators that can be active and keep forum clean and organized. Honestly right now it's kinda messed up. I do understand actual staff it's busy but it wouldn't hurt to recruit some more just to focus on forum task.

and i wouldnt mind being one of those people who help with forum tasks like removing spam like that

i have no idea why all these bot/spamming is a problem now...though i wouldn't mind having the power to go and remove them....since i cant do that i go into the thread dislike it it and report it as spam....dunno if it will help but id like to see these forums remain nice and not spammed with stupid shit.

PLEASE SOME DO SOMETHING OR I LL GO GREAT APE LOL LAUCHER NOT WORKING

ok so this is what worked for me.....if your like me and haven't updated in a long time here is what to do...may sound weird but it did work for me.....run the launcher and let it set for a few minutes....like 5-10 minutes...if the window that pops up saying there is a new version of the launcher comes up click ok and wait.....if it doesn't close it out and reopen the launcher until it does...i was having the same problem with the launcher not working ((oh and by the way make sure to be running it all as admin to))

actually im still like only level 5 and the quest continuous disappearance, i cant complete because you have to investigate the area and there is a time rift, I don't know if its on purpose but cant be completed because of it....dont know if its on purpose if it is ill just move along but any help will bee appreciated... the quest giver is mary at popped grease beach XD (interesting name for the village) and when its given you travel to the water storage are immediately west of the village.

well if you are in the testing group and you got an invite for the testing it should run and you should be able to play.....however....if you didnt receive an invite it wont do anything....but i am curious as to what the purpose of downloading it from that other site would be...the site where the free download button takes you....does anyone have an answer

yea the two biggest things i would want changed have prolly already been said are the flight system being changed and the cool down on transformations need to be changed. i feel in a dragonball universe where basically everyone has learned to use ki abilities....flight wouldnt be draining on the body....o therefore it shouldn't have a limit in game....if that makes sense to anyone. and as far as transformations id would love to see them reduced to 5-10 minutes....i mean an hour is the longest cooldown in a game i think i ever waited(for a skill mind you)....and i dont remember correctly...but i think there was only one dragonball hunting session per day on the last server to shut down....id like that to possibly increase

had a question...earlier today 3/23 i was trying to get onto the site and a page kept popping up this account has been suspended....every link to dbo global sent me to that page.....can someone explain...and if it has been answered already can someone send me a link thanks =3

well if you guys are still making the dragonball hunting the same like a designated time like it was on retail....maybe you could put a few in the same mob that the dragonballs drop from*

i dont know if i like that.....i just hope the server wont be depending on the cash shop to stay up...i mean i know it will help...but i just hope it wont be depending on it...because then it has the potential to go offline again. just hoping that doesn't happen because i have high hopes for this project and faith it will succeed :thumbsup:

thats pretty cool...i know there isnt much of a chance ill get into the alpha but i hope i get picked XD i loved playing the game even in a different language i couldnt read haha.....i cant imagine how fun it will be once it is in english