Posts by MrNice

Nao sei quem usava um Kid la da Paradise .. vc so teve sorte pq sempre joguei no meu trabalho sendo que ja ganhei lutas atendendo clientes ao mesmo tempo kkkk mas parabens pela sua conquista alguma coisa vc conseguiu neh srsrsrsr ( Nem vou falar do balanceamento do jogo quando tiraram o anti critico para nao precisar falar nada sobre o seu comentario acima ... ) Flw

This topic is for players to put they opinions and ideias ... not to judge someone ideia just because he or she likes cash or likes something that others don't like it .. eveyone has a different ideia about the game play . it all depends your life style ..
    Leave your opinions and respect others opinions .... everyone can say all bullshit here but the guy who will decide anything is not any of us ... :thumbup:

As a Cash player my self :whistling: I think this ...
    #1 Ticktes need to be removed or downgrade the level .. like you can only use until level 50 or something .. because will help you level up but after 50 you need do what you need to do to be strong ...( all nobs had ticktes when dbo closed )
    #2 Silver box will be the most thing that people will buy , because with this you can put a good armor or weapon for sale and make zennies .
    #3 Some how zennies should not be hard to acumulate ..so people do not use others website to buy gold ...
    #4 This game need to have the items for sale like white stones boxes and etc to make the game flow .. if people are investing money the game will not close in 1 year or 2 ....how game will survive if game do not have good stuff to buy in cash shop? some guys says dogi and cars .. come on .. go play GTA or or sims ...
    5# I could keep going ... but I will finish with this ... do not forget that the best game of all times closed 2 years ago for a reason .. lets not repeat this ...make the game great with more good drops in TMQ and hard Dungeons . The best armors should be from CC Dungeon :thumbup: enough said .

Demonlaw Said this >>>Fun in DBO is play the budokai, arena, scramble, CCBD etc. Dont matter how you equip your character. Boring would be if you couldnt buy u70 without cash for example. Since you can farm and drop everything, there isnt why dont sell this items for cash. Cash will help people that dont have all day to play. He cant "shine like the sun" because he used his money at the game, but he can "shine" because he have nothing to do all day and can play 24/7?.. Just because someone work, study etc he cant "shine like the sun"???

I agree 100% Very very much true .. not everyone have all day to be farming .. there need to be a way that cash will make up for those who do not have time to play !! there will be people that can play 24/7 and will use cash at the same time .. but well .. what can you do? just deal it .. :rolleyes:

I stay with this Ideia too ... I think we can have better rewards for Dungeons and etc no need tokens .. Dungeons should give you more rewards like stones for upgrades!! Keep tokens with online time and just add this Anti Afk .

Anti-afk check every 3 hours:
    ka643o.png
    if you are afk then you will be kicked from server.

Second option (afk system): when player joins the server - afk-system start checking the player's X, Y and the Z pos, if for the specific time the X, Y and the Z pos is the same, player will be warned "Please respond within 10 seconds or you will be kicked".

No Break ..

Reason: A lot of people stoped playing Dragon ball Online after breaking the equipment that they took so long to get it .. Breaking Items will not Motivate anyone to go and farm more and more .
    There will be other things for you to farm
    It will only make you angry and just give up . This new Dragon ball needs to folow some Big MMoRpg games upgrade system to make sure we play the game and have fun .. There are other ways to make it harder to upgrade it. But not break it .. Maybe it could break from 14-15 just A opinion but I still do not like the ideia that you can lose your equipment ..

Isso vou ter q concordar .. Ate eu dou uma zoada dele porque pqp isso ai vai virar lenda kkk

o zinho morreu mas a zueira nunca morre, ele nos deixou um presente que foi essa do rexona no cú do kamui que jamais esquecerei, como um jovem gosta de receber desodarantes dentro do anûs isso nunca entenderemos, as vezes a viadagem passa dos limites, pelo menos ele ficava com o cú cheiroso para seus machos.

for zinho

Os brincos eram tao bons 17cd e 18cd kkkkkk brincos de noob seus
    Viados proxima vez cria outra forma para ter treta cambada de viados uahsuhahahaa