Posts by zarxto

This is also what I think.

The models for the SSJ2 hair should change (cause we dont want another xenoverse) and SSJ3 should look almost the same. for some having one hair piece stick out (like gokus ssj3 transformation)

Namekians, Could fuse with another Namekian. because Kami isn't there at the events. (or atleast I think thats what is it)

Super Buu and Kid Buu could be in either order. or just make a completely new transform like Ultimate Buu :P

Humans can't get SSJ4 Because they are well human and don't have a tail.

Okay dude Thats really cool and its a good idea But what do you want to do with the Majins and Namekians?

The Majins would be in a transformation like Kid Buu and the second would be maybe Super Buu.

Namekians would only have one transformation (super namekian) and they get extremely strong as ssj3 when doing this

SSJ2 - It should be obtained at a few levels above half of that (65) and it results when you obtained SSJ through Shenron.

Second and Third Grade Super Sayian. it should be obtained as a certain type of skill sayians can obtain (from getting ALOT of exp)

SSJ3 - It should be obtained at the almost end of the game. SSJ3 gives away life energy. which is only burned when in this transformation. once it goes out you have a 50 percent chance of going to the other world (also a map idea) or just dying and respawning.

I'm also level 21 but most of my friends are level 22+. Plus pick-up quests work sometimes,but nlot all the time. I'll try my best to make it to level 22 and record as much as I can on this last day on the Alpha. :}

I given up at level 17. I gotten really far but this was before I heard the deleting characters bullcrap. I heard its going to be released again in JULY 7th and not August 1st. If its August first then that would be high level bullcrap

is DBOG(which I doubt would) add a new hairstyle? Like, maybe new ssj or gohan hair so it won't look similar to that crappy only gold version texture that sayians had in xenoverse? (I know it doesnt but for some characters Ive seen them only being retextured)

and items and new maps maybe?

I have a HIGH doubt for this. considering this is just a server revival. im sure all daneos and beyond his power to develop wouldn't know ALL of that. Considering its made in a foriegn countries(korea taiwan and hong kong) I know that in one of those countries, they use a completely different coding engine for some MMOS. especially for map and model creation.

Items would be really easy though, model creation could be a possibility.