Posts by azoz23

I have no idea about the TW server, but back in the KR server there was an event where all players killed a real boss, Frieza which came out on the beach in Wasteland. At that time, at least hundreds player were gathered to kill it and server was almost about to burst. I remember the event was held in the LV60 era. It was freaking awesome!

I hope there will be events like this in the future

When you reach level 70 you don't have anythig to do

so how about a daily hunting quests

You get rewards for doing it

Example ud5 boss or normal boss event boss etc

If the boss is hard to kill you get better rewards

However, CC and UD dungeon's are perfectly fine as most bosses were immune to most stuns even back in the old retail version of DBO. Because of this, some fighters who participated in PVE actually would not invest points in stuns (PVE based fighters who ran through CC dungeon back in the old version of DBO) and would adjust their build accordingly. If you want to keep MA stuns in your build just note that it is a skill that is mainly useful in PVP situations and some pve situations (such as in the world map) but in high level dungeons it is not really useful at all.

Not by chance. Most have a 100% immunity to Martial Artist stuns which is one reason why many players have a popular opinion that other classes are superior compared to Martial Artists in regards to end game PVE.

as i remember in the tw i was able to stun in ud i was fighter level 63 now i can't even stun ud2 boss and i'm level 70 so this is stupid

am i the only one noticing that the classes in every update get weaker and the mobs getting stronger ?

Like for real mobs can dodge more than any fighter also martial arts can't stun any ud boss or cc they get immune

Mobs can spam stun you dodge resictance and everything

before the update healing wave does 30k healing

now it's 6000k the buff give me 800% more but now

it's like 200% and the buff name is healing techinque and

it's fully upgraded so ?

I got 5 on 2 runs so i really don't see how it's that hard, i mean i was flying around and killing mobs, probably better than siting on my ass and waiting for a mob with a chance to drop a dragon ball to spawn.

you know i got everywhere in the papaya and i killed alot of mobs and i got only 2 db
    actually i stopped playing the game

i'm level 70 and this is the fifth event i join and all i got is 2 db

Yeah yeah i know kill a mob higher or lower than you by 5 levels

But i'm level 70 all i can kill is 65 66 67 68 69

In the original Dbo I seen there was U stones up to u70 in the token shop so daneos probably too them out and will put them back later when the bugs are fixed with them oh and there where better dogis like gotenks clothing for 45k tokens so he took them out prob and when all issues are fixed (Open beta) then he might put them back.

this token shop is the same as the old one no changes in it i'm 100% sure cus in the old one i got goku dogi from there

I don't use humans because their the strongest race to pick from. Balanced all round in every area and don't have to rely on 1 tactic or fighting style such is building a speed fighter with a frezia race or an energy spammer as a supersayain and majin and etc. And performance wise, a friend of mine would kick all of our buts in 3v3 matches as a human and he wasn't even max level or completed the story line. I gave a human a shot once as well and noticed thing got a bit easier combat wise.

you can't spam in dbx 2

i disagree with weaken classes for balance just make the other classes strong if classes got weaker pve gonna be hard