Posts by jayred17

So I Main a poko and on the original run in the good old days i did the same my reason was the dragon companions that you could summon they were very helpful and did a pretty good job of killing mobs or taking agro when needed so I and party members could have some help but they bug in this game im just hitting lv 30 and I was so hype for my companions to help me but when i summoned them i got nothing I took it as a glitch i play pretty intermittently so i just wait for updates to fix the dragon problem but nothing has been done i want to be able to use my dragons again to fight they dont even appear so im sure that they appear in a space that im not near they take lots of ep to summon and dont even show

So I Main a poko and on the original run in the good old days i did the same my reason was the dragon companions that you could summon they were very helpful and did a pretty good job of killing mobs or taking agro when needed so I and party members could have some help but they bug in this game im just hitting lv 30 and I was so hype for my companions to help me but when i summoned them i got nothing I took it as a glitch i play pretty intermittently so i just wait for updates to fix the dragon problem pretty sure that this is a bugreport thing but maybe someone can help