Posts by Takaroku

This would be a nice thing to do, if they duplicate gear or bug it, instant ban.

Should have a system set in place to check these type of things, if it's even possible.

The one that is being selfish here is you. Think as a normal player for one second. Would you come back after 5+ wipes?

Personally, i dont want a wipe, but i feel that coming for some reason, a lot of people in the community is talking about it, so i made an idea to do it in a better way.

Talking about the gear, atleast there has to be a wipe for the lv 60+ items, because they are not supposed to be in the game atm. And the current one is going to be outdated in the coming lv 70 meta.

Hell yeah lel, game was fun back in the day. Always will be fun. You just have to not be dumb enough too play a broken game or just literally have nothing else better to do so you play it lol. If you don't like the game, don't play it. Don't invest in a game going downhill unless you see promise in it or just rich I guess. The thing is, this is a revive of a dead mmo, give it some time.

Amateur...been doing that since November...

Literally logged in 2 days ago the first time since November hahahahahaha. Daaamn this game is so f*cked up. AH has so many high upgraded crap. And the prices are ridiculous. Economy is pretty much dead to me. No one from my Friendslist is playing which is sad af...

Damn I should have gotten off earlier then. And that's hella true lol. My guild was all hype in the beginning too, such a shame.

Was it the open world? Nostalgia? Freedom? Cool skills? The ability to be in teams or be solo?

Just curious to what others have to say. For some reason I still believe this was the best MMO I've played.

You don’t even play the game at all.

I’m just not seeing any ideas that require this new client to begin with. Half this thread is just people arguing whether or not dual clienting should be removed.

Don’t you guys want something cool like I don’t know, new PvP modes, new character customization, new dungeons, special events, etc?

First we need balance, non exploitation of gear/zeni/upgrades/crashes. And less freezes.

You'd literally have nothing better to do if you play this.

We need the game in a good state to even implement such things, idk what you people don't understand.

Oh boy this community... Running around like Dbog is the best thing in the world, look, I liked 45 and 55 cap, 60 cap was just a rinse and repeat of everything and wasn’t worth it.

Edit: This also reminds me, a huge chunk of whats left of the community now is and has been a cringe fest. Cant trust anyone here. ANYONE.

I'm on standby ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) till the client comes out.

If all these changes are implemented they can't leave things the way they are, it just doesn't work lmao

They are said there won't be a server restart though. Idk if he has any plans of picking out people individually to strip them of their falsely obtained gear. Don't know if he has the tools for that but ofc people will think that instead of a wipe.

So what it seems like atm is that all the people that botted and bugged for gear will go unpunished but a new client will be set in place to counter botting. Don’t know about bugging gear though. Well now it’s all a matter of playing catch up to them.

The only two solutions I see is to wipe and with the new client with all the changes implented. Or have the new client in with all the changes while the people at the top of the food chain stay at the top with all their bottled/hacked gear. They will eventually get bored of this game because they can’t use their old tactics and the game will slowly return to normal. That’s assuming their is a way to limit botting, hacking and multi clienting.

How can the server bounce back from the current situation. wiping the server and removing multiclient. ensuring that players cant craft or drop items above there level. Implementing anti bot system.

thats how they can bounce back

I know but they already said there won’t be a wipe, hopefully they’ll change their mind or rip

Some people use multi client because they don’t like to rely on others. Most people aren’t dependable at all. Why wait on someone else when you can do it yourself. Especially when you just have a bunch of humans running around and not as many people playing other classes.

I understand the voting and farming situation though. It may solve the botting problem because back in tw botting was still a thing due to multi clienting. Hopefully there will be less in the new client but... hasn’t the damage already been done? How can you bounce back from this?

Honestly I think Piccolo should be a part of the team but not in the team at the same time. He's a valuable member that gives good suggestions but no officially in the team. If that makes any sense.

It is saddening that people are being greedy; choosing their levels and items over the game's health.

I hope people realize that if you cannot face the truth and try and improve the server's state (specifically via a wipe), you won't have a server to use those characters and items anyway.

Seems like the wipe idea is bringing many people online.