Posts by ZingZoom12

Not trying to hijack thread but just thought I'd add on a little too. How about making it so body customizations can be done for all classes? Like bigger muscular versions of humans (Nappa build) or fat versions of humans (Yajirobe) same with the Namek race also. A height customization added would also be nice too, if that could work.

After you complete the adult quest, you should've received an item (plasma drums for plasma) that leads you to another quest to complete master class. It should be somewhere in your inventory.

Edit - From the looks of your inventory though, doesn't seem to be there. Might've got bugged through the quest.

Got the same problem. Did you manage to find a fix for it?

Every time I open the auction house and try to click a tab or refresh, all the buttons suddenly turn darker and non clickable. No items show up either.

You only can reset skills before get masteclass

Oh right, thanks.

Its a wonder why many Players have Problem with the Adult and Master and you make it one line.

But now to your Question, Congratz you missed an Topic to read or you read wrong.

Their was an Statement from Players and Teamler. that you have to do Skill Reset before and not after this Quest.
    Thats why you get the errror.

Ah I see, I mis-read the thread, thanks for the info though.

Why is it a wonder that I've managed to complete both though? I'm pretty sure it's not bugged everyone.