Posts by Zarat

Welp I got the fuel collection quest and the backpack and then my server shut down. So I come back the quest is gone but that backpack is still on and when i go to get it back it says item slot is empty, when I try to take it off it says items locked and theres no way to hide it. Any ideas on how to get rid of it?

I try to find where the Dark Eyes are but I can't see any all I find are Ice Saibamen, purple squirrels, and bats. Could someone help?

I feel like they really should have made new characters as well as follow a different plotline for Dragon Ball Super. You know, something that has no relation to the original Dragon ball z or at most a cameo or homage to a character. I just want to see fresh new faces kicking ass and shooting ki blasts and would like to see the original z fighters storylines being told through movies like they have been with battle of gods and resurrection of F before Dragon ball Super came out. Anyone else have any other ideas or feel the same way?

Also I never quite got how shenron could grant you super saiyan, I know that the humans that can get super saiyan only have a little saiyan blood within them, but maybe they could be able to achieve it on their own, the wish option still being available? Same goes for Namekians and Majins.

Although I didn't get a chance to play the first game I do feel that transformation cool down should be lowered and you should be able to fly to your hearts content once a flight ability is learned. Other than that the DBO Global team should keep up the good work.

I'm new here, wanted to know if theirs anything I should know about the game? Unfortunately, I postponed the download of DBO so by the time I wanted to play it, it had already been shut down. I was originally at the DBO revelation game, but during the time I was waiting for their game I found this revival that seems much further along, seeing its soon going into closed beta. Kind of bummed I missed open Alpha, but I'm hyped for this game. My friends and I already got what race and class we want to be. So along with you guys telling me if theirs anything I need to know, I'd like to know what race and master class you guys are planning to be and what you'll do within the game. I personally am going to be a namekian, but might try out human/saiyan or Engineer class (if theirs going to be one) just for fun. Android race or demon race would be hype though. A kai race is probably too much to hope for, but maybe an acrosian race too??? Tell me what you think.