Posts by PowaMido

Toyotaro is so skilled when it comes to Manga , the changes he did are quite nice , Gamma Burst Flash , Super Saiyan God Vegeta , Super Saiyan Goku Black , all of these are well-done and this chapter is no exception <3 .

More weird ranked bugs :

• Knocked the opponent down , he's supposedly Out of Area , while i'm still in it , so It's a win for me , but then I find out , by the result , that I'm the one who was Out Of Area eventhough i'm still there :

TaR7oqc.jpg

• Used Kidney Shot against my opponent , but he still moves & dashes eventhough he's stunned :

KIC6Lo0.jpg

• Another Bug and that is : Using Quick Attack when Slowed will lead to stun the enemy , but you'll stay in your place instead of going near the opponent , sadly , I couldn't ScreenShot that since it was a little fast .

More weird ranked bugs :

• Knocked the opponent down , he's supposedly Out of Area , while i'm still in it , so It's a win for me , but then I find out , by the result , that I'm the one who was Out Of Area eventhough i'm still there :

TaR7oqc.jpg

• Used Kidney Shot against my opponent , but he still moves & dashes eventhough he's stunned :

KIC6Lo0.jpg

• Another Bug and that is : Using Quick Attack when Slowed will lead to stun the enemy , but you'll stay in your place instead of going near the opponent , sadly , I couldn't ScreenShot that since it was a little fast .

I just cringe when I see builds with energy attacks or Big Bang maxed out lol. Luckily we can reset our build every week for free right now so he can try out all the builds and find what he likes best.
    I just want fighters to know there's an easy way to take on multiple mobs or farm that doesn't involve Big Bang attack.

You know , I used to feel the exact same way like you lol , but then honestly , I couldn't farm without Big Bang Attack . I mean those 6 points aren't gonna destroy the build or ruin it , then again , We'll just see what's the better method when we meet in-game :) .

I have also played fighter in tw. I farmed the same way then and it works just as well now. I was never asking you for a build I was just making a comment on previous post. If you would like I would be more than happy to hop on. Take me to your farm spot and we can compare farming methods. All you need is storm strike.

Well I guess I'll accept , the game is still in testing phase after all maybe this method will actually work lol .

PS : you said you're going to use RP , is it worth charging up over and over again ? Or maybe because mobs help you charge it up when they're attacking ya ?

Lol you obviously don't know your class if you think you need Big Bang for farming. How isn't Storm Strike enough?! If you have the cd you can literally spam it 8 times with full rp. It takes me 2 to 3 storm strikes to kill a group of mobs during farming. Big Bang is weak, has a long cast time and is unneeded.

I'll be glad to demonstrate how to farm as a fighter anytime.

I played Fighter in TW and I played it now , so I know this class very well , and I know what Big Bang Attack is capable of , its range is good enough for farm , almost every single fighter's using to farm right now , its damage is not bad too , and i'm 100% sure that Storm Strike isn't quite enough on its own , because of its Range , and maybe even its damage... But still ,that's your opinion about it , and I respect it . Besides , I just gave you a build from the TW version without Big Bang Attack just as you said .

Big Bang is a waste to maxout, it's only good for knockdowns. If you have enough cd to spam storm strike that's all you need for farming. Trying to put out damage with a fighter using any energy attack is unwise.

Bruh I know , I already told @MhMd SyGn about the reason , Maxing Big Bang Attack is for FARMING . Farming is an important part in the game , and Fighters can only do that by using Big Bang Attack , using Storm Strike isn't enough , trust me I tried lol , but if you need a build without Big Bang attack featuring Attack Speed which is what Fighters were for in TW , There you go : Fighter Build

I never said you would always win by dodging every attack. But, it will give you a higher chance to win than with a CON-setting. If you often lose by one-shot, the only solution is just to maximize your dodge rate.

But that's just what I tried ... You said set up all of your gear and accessories to DEX , that's done , I have a pretty high Dodge rate that's right , but i'm not really dodging that much , and I don't have much Con because of the lack of Con ( since you said NO CON , DEX ONLY ) so that's why any Fighter would get easily one shot using that setup right now .

You can get Titles from the Underworld Invasion Boss Event by spending Dark Devil's Coins , You can get these coins mostly from Majins that pop out after killing mobs ( Level 40 and higher : Female Majin , Level 50 and Higher : Male Majin and a chance for Female Majin eventually)
    The Titles are :

January : Time Chaser
    February : Party Crasher
    March : Mira Chaser
    April : Child of Nature
    May : Money Chaser
    June : Unrelenting Biter
    July : Dark Devil Destroyer
    August : The Retired One
    September : Limit Chaser
    October : Invader Defeater
    November : Watchdog of Kiri
    December : The underdog

250 Silver coin : Friend of Trunks

Lucky Title [From the mystery capsules : Universe's Luckiest.

Title stats :

Universe's Luckiest : Reduces cooldown time by 2.
    Unrelenting Biter : 3 Energy
    Money Chaser : 3 Soul
    Time Chaser : 3 Strength
    Party Chaser : 2% Elegant attack
    Mira Chaser : 3 Focus
    Child of Nature : 3 dexterity

Friend of Trunks : 5% anticrit

Dark Devil Destroyer : 1 props
    The Retired One : Increases honest attack by 2%
    Limit Chaser : Increases Strange attack by 2%
    The Underdog : Increases Funny Attack by 2%
    Invader Defeater : Increases wild attack by 2%