Posts by PowaMido

And dont forget, there is also a bug when your trying to do a normal attack, becouse most of the time your character simple wait in front of the mob till you do skill attacks.

I think you should get closer to your enemy in order to land correct basic attacks instead of waiting in front of the mob :) , Worked for me .

All of these bugs are listed on the bug list.

Well that sounds disappointing for me :S .

think about a great namek riding a vehicle wich would be hilarious

Yeah , that would be Hilarious x'D , about that problem , I meant when you're transformed , and try to ride your Vehicle , the Jet gets bugged , and you can never ride it again even if you de-transform , so you have to log out and log in again :) .

These Quests are bugged :

1. These 4 quests (There are others) , can't be done since nothing happens when you click on the objective or the target can't move so you can't follow them in order to protect them as you're supposed to do :

f9jGdZD.png HoSxIQk.jpg
    Qf40cyP.png
    uuM3XSn.jpg

In these quests , you're supposed to follow the target and protect it , but you can't , since it doesn't move after you accept the Quest :

yIQscGh.png9XG7Tio.jpg
    NA7fakG.png
    txUNeJu.jpg

2.There's another Quest that needs to be fixed too , in this one , you should probably bring the cat to it's owner or something like that using special gloves , but as it turns out , nothing happens when you click on the cute Kitten :3 :

nb4mRsi.pngBpZxwhS.jpg

3.These quests , despite their importance and their rewards , are bugged too since , like many previous quests , Mobs don't appear no matter how long you wait :

6RONgCe.pngyDdFp8S.jpg
    Do7tH0G.pngftLS5dV.jpg
    F9RnDGl.pngrhzuTxf.jpg
    7CuX8Zb.pngESRYx6R.jpg

4.You can't technically ride your Flying Jet Squirrel when your transformed (Kaio-Ken in this case) , but , when you try to do it ( like the idiot I am ._. ) The Jet's Icon gets bugged and you can't ride it even when you end the transformation , In which case , you have to log out and log in again in order to get it working again :
    YyBwD7E.png >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UZ7nuY5.png

Hey ! What's up ? I hope you're enjoying playing The Pre-Open Beta of DBOG :) , Now I believe all of you noticed some bugs , Well I did too :) , and I'm happy to Share it with you in order to improve our experience and make this game a LOT Better , so Let's get started :
    1. I believe you all noticed that sometimes when you try to pick up an item in order to complete your quest , it disappears without even confirming that it's done , Well like these ones and others : ZRYxOUf.pngTI0C04m.jpg
    7JOXy5M.jpgGhDLmEO.jpg

2.Now this bug is similar to the previous one , although the only difference is that when you click the Item , nothing happens and this is just an example :

zwTTQnR.jpgV7Q2o2W.jpg

3.This one is about Crafting , well there's nothing to fear here but , the problem is you get experience after crafting only when you log out , and then log in again :

rZ1GMQ6.jpgCpPxmT1.jpg

4.Sometimes , Mobs detect you , without reacting or attacking you , This can save lives sometimes x'D ! :

WQZyeMc.jpg

5. This Quest doesn't work , Well I think so , I'm not sure maybe I didn't get the point of it since I don't understand Taiwanese , it consists of talking with 3 surrounding NPCs , but it doesn't work , you talk to them like you just don't have the quest :

SgccJdH.jpgwTgW37S.jpg

6. This Quest Doesn't work (I'm Sure this time haha) , it's either because of the quest item , or it's just an unkown bug :

GTUIxwJ.jpg

aMZclRX.jpg

7. These quests are Bugged too , There are some quests that can only be done when you kill a certain mob or mobs ( I think they're kinda similar to the previous one) , but the mobs won't pop out no matter how long you wait :

lOC6VHQ.jpg
    TCy2uve.jpg
    cNrZbaB.jpgzhxMNFu.jpg
    tFoJpoP.jpg

8.Finally , When using the +12 Coupon , a bug happens where you can't click on the card to upgrade , you can't click on anything :

O6y7C7N.pnglH9Rg7i.png

Thanks everyone :) , I hope you're having a good time playing DBOG , testing it and discovering it for the new players ;) ! See ya .