Posts by PowaMido

SK are made to beat fighters, just like karmas are made to beat cranes, that's how it is, without SK fighter can shit on anything else, turtle isn't that strong vs fighter = a fighter with good ping will QA 100% of the time through slow, even in TW our fighters like jocer simmy etc could stun divine through slow, so stop talking nonsense like turtle owns fighter it's the other way around in actual facts.

and only reason divine won many times vs fighter was because of lucky resists/dodges just watch his vids, always dodging needles / resisting stuns for some fkn reason.

Actually , If we take it that way , Fighter is pretty one of the lowest Classes in PVP right now , and i'll say these facts when a Fighter has good +10 gear : Const - Const - Dex - Props Earrings - Dex Earrings ( and That is my Fighter in his current state indeed ) and These Fights are all concluded through Repeated Experience :

• Fighter vs Karma : Karma pretty much wins since he always gets the first thanks to his skill "Shout" , and then starts using other Debuffs such as "Mobility Seal" (Stun) , Confusion Dark Beam ( Confusion obviously ), and Hesitation (Preventing from using Skills ) which , in my opinion is the most broken of them all , Even if I Resisted at least 2 of these debuffs , I'll still be done for anyway . The only way to win against them is basically to Dodge some attacks , and Resist most of their Debuffs AS A FIGHTER , and thus , Dodge Rate needs a better calculation , and Dex needs to be completely Fixed .
    • Fighter vs SK : I said it about a hundred times , The reason behind the loss of almost every single Fighter against Shadow Knights , is Anti Crit , That buff is just way more overpowered than ever , or might even bugged for some reason , this buff just doesn't let a single Fighter crit his needles at least once ( I tried about 5 Needles in Ranked while facing so many SK's , none of them was a crit ) , and thus , The Loss of the Fighter easily .
    • Fighter vs Turtle or Crane : Now I'm pretty sure that you has knowledge in this one , since you are Crane yourself , and you play ranked so often , But unlike you just said , and believe it or not , some Turtles are resisting more than a Fighter does lol , yesterday as an example , I faced one turtle , I used QA first on him , he Resisted it , used Kidney Shot , he resisted it , then the only thing that he had to do is slow me , get away , and spam his skills . Now enough of that , because I believe that will be fixed , I think the reason behind the loss of Fighter in this fight , is basically the absence of the ability to Dodge right ( I already said , I have DEX Boots and DEX earrings , I have enough Dodge Rate to dodge AT LEAST some skills ) . In addition to another bug in Ranked , that is you get slowed just when the Fight starts ( Round 2 usually ) , without the opponent actually using the Slow Debuff .

=> I know kept repeating it over and over again , but I think these are the only solution for fighters for now , Fixing Anti Crit , Applying better Dodging Calculations and even Fixing Resist ( this will affect all races not only Fighters ) .

Anyone that actually wants to help balance the game, please feel free.

That's what we're tryna do bruh :)

nerfing anti crit affect every single class, lets not forget

Yes it does indeed , the thing , anyone with Anti Crit now has a serious advantage over Fighters , even if the guy himself is a Fighter , I think you were just sticking to SK , and I can't blame you for that actually , because they're the ones having the highest percentage of Anti Crit right now , in addition to the fact that they're Tanky as hell... So yeah I still think nerfing Anti Crit , or maybe even fixing it if it was bugged , would be a great fix for Fighters , Plus a right and better Dodging System and Calculation .

they can't really unless they have full +12 or +15, Physical reflect will alway cuck a fighter. But you can always try and outlast a SK by stacking con and have 80% anti bleed, fear, paralyzed. With this you can probably last longer to deal enough damage to kill them.

I have full +10 just like I said in my post , a lot of Dex , I had anti bleed and all , still couldn't beat a SK , and the reason behind that is that I couldn't Crit , See , this is why I keep talking about Crits , Cause that's what Fighter is all about... Simply using an effect called "% Chance to Block Critical Hits" can put an end to those Crits and thus put an end to almost any Fighter...

Lol its true, Speed is capped, so he wont be able to use Thunder, and even if the fighter did its easy to counter. Also smart SKs dash a bit forward in budokai so that fighters cant stun and charge rp and KD them out, so that wont work either. Literally, a Tank, will have more DPS, than a Fighter, whos main job is DPS because he is not critting the SK with anti crit gloves, his anti crit buff, and anti crit jacket. It's a guaranteed win, if that's not broken I don't know what is. Which is why i made this thread so others can realize this.

I guess you completely understood what I wanted to say about Anti Crit ^_^ .

Just found out about another one in Ranked :

I got a Ranked Match Request , I accepted it , but then the opponent , apparently , cancelled it , So I'm stuck on this Screen :

uxjRqPE.jpg

2 weird bugs in Ranked Matches :

• I used Quick Attack and found myself out of the ring ( it's like the target is out of the ring for some reason ) :9kqCAIV.jpg

• In the next match , I find myself facing nobody , The Screenshots below can prove that : uGrT8j5.jpgNMctL6o.jpgjYgdS3N.jpgp6bdq02.jpg

The Match ended in a draw and then I found out that my opponent was the one that I was facing in the previous Match :

QF6eCTG.jpg

2 weird bugs in Ranked Matches :

• I used Quick Attack and found myself out of the ring ( it's like the target is out of the ring for some reason ) :9kqCAIV.jpg

• In the next match , I find myself facing nobody , The Screenshots below can prove that : uGrT8j5.jpgNMctL6o.jpgjYgdS3N.jpgp6bdq02.jpg

The Match ended in a draw and then I found out that my opponent was the one that I was facing in the previous Match :

QF6eCTG.jpg

so you want to nerf SK because fighters have trouble against that class?
    So if try max out crit dmg% vs sk aint working coz they use anti crit to avoid 1 hit k.o, you might want try something else.

That's not what I said , I said nerfing Anti Crit , as a gear Effect in general would help , and Fixing Dodge would help too , you might wanna read what I've said again ( if you've even read it in the first place ) , or at least try and comprehend the Conclusion . Besides , trying something else, like Physical Criticial Hit rate for example , won't help too , since the Anti Crit just decreases your chance of landing a Critical hit significantly .

The thing is that some formulas related to base stats and effects are not like they used to be in TW ( pointing at Dexterity for example ) , but i'm just gonna stick to the subject of the thread as in writing down "Classes Weaknesses and Strengths against each class" just like you said ,
    and oooooooh Boy I wanted to talk about this so badly .

Now I'm a Fighter with +10 Gear to begin with (+11 Stick 26% Increasing Critical Damage - Const Jacket - Const Pants - Const Boots , 25 Dex Earrings and 10 Props Earrings) , and Fighter class has been a great deal for so long when it comes to PVP , so let's talk only in Ranked Matches , not in Platform or Duels or any other form of PVP , The Conditions of winning are :

• Landing a First Stun : without getting any Resist from the enemy . This is required especially against Martial artists .
    • Landing a Critical hit : as in a critical Needle , High Speed Needle or Super High Speed Needle , it doesn't really matter which one if you crit , the difference in damage will be a little high , but it's still all good if you crit . This is required against Tanky Classes especially Shadow Knights who have a significant advantage against Fighters which leads me to the next point .
    • Enemy missing Anti Crit : Now I might think that Anti Crit is actually bugged for some reason , but this is any Fighter's great weakness , if you're able to have a good percentage of Anti Crit in you from Gear and Buffs ( pointing at SK's ) , you'll most likely beat any Fighter , especially if you have upgraded gear , Making an enemy Fighter not Crit is technically making him loose , To be honest , a SK is having about 30% Anti Crit in a Jacket and 25% Anti Crit From his "Intense Concentration" Buff , is fairly enough to put down a Fighter .
    • Dodging a Strong attack or Resisting a Debuff : a Strong attack can be Bold Strike for SK's , Multiple Sword Slashes for SM , or maybe even Whammy Ball From a Karma or a Plasma ( Karma , mostly ) , a debuff that can be Paralysis , Kidney Shot , Shout , you can just include whatever Debuff you want to think of .

• Conclusion : Conditions 3 and 4 are having the most effects right now , Nerfing Anti Crit will definitely make Fighters rise again , as well as making Swordsmen a lot better , and I believe that applying a right and better Formula for Dodging is going to put and end to all of the Fighter Class issues in PVP .