Posts by Zeraxx-kun

No Game No Life
    Another
    Dragon Ball Super
    Angel Beats
    FairyTail(Caught up with the second series and now watchin' every new episode that comes out for it.)
    Naruto Shippuden(Caught up with the series and now watchin' every new episode that comes out for it.)

Hey Good to have you I'm also a newcomer can't wait to get a chance to play on August 1st it's gonna be epic can't wait to see everyone there!

I've personally didn't play the game myself but also can't wait until the re-opening of the server really looking forward to it.

As, for my Race: "Majin" I really like the race it's cool plus the story line behind the majins and how they settles on earth becasue of Buu wanting to have a wife was pretty Interesting at the most. My Class: I'm looking forward to be a Wonder Majin I might choose a Plasma depends on which one I feel like I can do better on. But for my guild: I have no Idea (If anyone will let me in thier guild that'll be amazing thnx <3) But, you that's it can't wait to see the excites that awaits new- comers like me in-game!