Posts by Tony Haze

Dont get me wrong but dogis are items like any other item.. I mean you maybe have spent a lot time to buy some dogis.. But some other People like me have spent even more time and money to buy Brown boxes and dogi Balls.. So i want them all Back because i spent a lot time.. Do you get what i mean? Its the same thing about dogis dogi Balls Brown boxes even Stones UD..time has passed, decision has been made.. And talking about this right now, its Just make no sense.

Too bad this game is dead and all of our time and efforts wasted.

I am ok with the idea of getting a new beginning but I have a nice suggestion.Please Daneos and dbog team leave our precious dogi costumes in our bank and make them character bound.So we can only wear it.Remove the dogi balls and let them in our bank.Some of us wasted huge amounts of time gathering them.I hope for a greater server and I know that we will have it because you are working hard for it.Guys what do you believe about this idea?Of having at least all of our dogi costumes character bound after wipe?

Γεια σας παιδιά για μια φορά ακόμη!Το wipe ψηφίστηκε θετικά και γι' αυτό...εμείς θα επανέλθουμε δυναμικά ΞΑΝΑ.Η ομάδα μας θα δημιουργηθεί από την αρχή.Οποιοσδήποτε θελήσει να έρθει στην παρέα μας είναι ευπρόσδεκτος.Εύχομαι καλό κάψιμο να έχουμε- ευελπιστώ το νέο client να αξίζει το wipe των κόπων μας.Εύχομαι υγεία και μην ξεχνάτε ποτέ ΤΣΑΚΙΣΤΕ ΤΟΥΣ BOTTERS και τους HACKERS!! Τα λέμε crew..

Hi I would like to make a suggestion.Make transformations last while we log out or change channel. There is no point losing the transformations

Or reduce the cooldown.

I am sure that you can make the game better, keep rocking.

Καλησπέρα παίδες! Υπάρχει κανένας ενεργός στο game τελευταία;;

Γεια σου φίλε! Ναι ο Υπαρχηγός της ομάδας μας!! Ονομάζεται ItsHaku.

H οικογένεια μεγάλωσε κι άλλο με νέα μέλη! Πάμε για κάψιμο με το νέο patch τον νέο μήνα!!!!

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/572/

Story:

It was summer of 2013..I was chilling in my balcony with my best friend DebuffedFatMajinman (or Defatman xD) and starring at the stars at night..We were a little tired of morning swimming on the beach...Suddenly a star fallen from the sky!It was a huge one and Defatman told me "Make a wish asap!!!" I smiled and silently made one.After that he asked me what I wished for but I didn't wanted to tell him! xD He was spamming me with questions about the wish I made,trying to find it out but never told him! He was so curious that foam ejected from his head!!! xD I remember that week, I had bought a new laptop.Then suddenly .. Defatman came closer to me ..looked through my eyes (-^*) and said to my ear..."Open the laptop and search for a game to play!" xD We were searching for a couple of hours (anime related online games) and fell in a post of DBO Taiwan server.The post said that it was going to shut down those days.We were disappointed and started watching videos about the game..for many days..and days became years.Due to personal reasons Defatman need to leave the country for a new life..we were lost from then.After almost 2 years I was again in my balcony alone..tired of morning swimming on the beach, surfing on the net and suddenly...MY PHONE RUNGED!! It was Defatman!!! :) He quickly informed me about a new guy and his team that showed up (Daneos) and wanted to "revive" the game!!!!I was so happy hearing my best friend and that the game would be "revived"!!! Our friendship refreshed and started playing the game everyday since then.Joining the forum community was the first step! After that I revealed to Deafatman the wish I never told to him. I wished for someone to "revive" the game and play together with him.My best friend. Thank you DBO for everything! :) :D <3

Καλησπέρα και καλή χρονιά μάγκες!Έρχεται η στιγμή όπου θα μπορέσουμε να παίξουμε χωρίς να σβηστεί η πρόοδος μας.Πρώτη Μαρτίου θα βγει το νέο client !!! Τα περισσότερα bugs έχουν διορθωθεί και ο server παραμένει σταθερός (τις περισσότερες φορές :P) Άντε με το καλό να καούμε!!! :P

Καλησπέρα και καλή χρονιά μάγκες!Έρχεται η στιγμή όπου θα μπορέσουμε να παίξουμε χωρίς να σβηστεί η πρόοδος μας.Πρώτη Μαρτίου θα βγει το νέο client !!! Τα περισσότερα bugs έχουν διορθωθεί και ο server παραμένει σταθερός (τις περισσότερες φορές :P) Άντε με το καλό να καούμε!!! :P

Καλησπέρα παιδιά ! Μπορείτε να με κάνετε add στο game ονομάζομαι Nio και μπορώ να σας βάλω στην guild μας! Ελληνικότατη!! :P Επίσης ανυπομονώ να παίξω το official όταν βγει! Ελπίζω να είμαστε όλοι μαζί στην guild μας! :D

Sure I WAS playing that korean shit.Can't stop laughing about you, the donators.Keep believing .:D

Can you shut up do yall know how hard it is to code this type of games especially its a COMPANY GAME which means they're were alot of people working on the game while this team is what like 3-4 people working on it come on now be grateful that they even care for updating and bringing a game we all loved back stfu and sit plat and wait till open beta ??

You can stfu first of all.Daneos picked a game and he is working on it alone.Sure is very difficult when one person restores what a company team created.It's true.But is also true that Daneos text in the forum that the game will be available SOON.It was June 26th 2016 when I first set my foot in this forum.So the time went by and all we have seen were many bug fixes and changes of the this game beta release.So no it is not worth to play it right now.Live your life and WHEN this game will be in Beta just make a character, play a little and then leave the game for good.It is not something special just a re-release of a korean shit game.All for money folks!!!

Μάγκες αιτήθηκα,όπως και το chat, ελληνικό voice channel στο Discord και το πήραμε!Μπορούμε να τα λέμε και σε voice channel πλέον άνετα.

Η παρέα μεγαλώνει!Ναι υπάρχουν Έλληνες και στo forum και στο παιχνίδι!Το θέμα είναι πως το game βρίσκεται ακόμα σε έκδοση Pre-Open Beta και ακόμα είναι άγνωστη η έκδοση του σε Beta πόσο μάλλον σε Official Release.Στο στάδιο του Pre-Open Beta η πρόοδος θα σβηστεί εφόσον γίνει Beta.Από Beta και μετά η πρόοδος θα παραμείνει.Άρα υπομονή μάγκες έχουμε ακόμα καιρό.