Posts by ralphjb

Seems legit.
    I think the names would be translated/adapted accord the different dubs, would be curious to see how would do the spanish translation team, there are diferences between spanish from Spain and spanish from LA.

Also: I've noted that one of the spiritualist's skills is called "Spirit bomb",and correct me if I'm wrong, but spirit bomb isn't the english equivalent for Genki-tama? I think that skill should be called "sokidan" (take a look on this video)

I honestly get the reasoning behind it. People have grown up with the American names and terms, and one would rather not confuse American players who have never bothered to watch the show "subbed." It's just that, altering names and terms is such an outdated practice that even Funimation themselves have begun to rectify and avoid. Dragon Ball was their first foray into Anime and they were just figuring things out at the time, plus it was the standard to do so. But we've come so far. since then. Even Funimation doesn't bother to change things anymore since the mid-2000's. For me the names of the attacks are important, because they state explicitly what the attacks really are and their origins. Genki Dama means so much more than just Spirit Bomb, and Kienzan's direct translation says a hell of a lot more than Destructo Disk. It doesn't bother me that much. I was just curious as to what the thoughts behind it was.

Question for you, Gokusama: Why did you use the American terms and names, as opposed to the original Japanese ones? For example, I noticed that you used "Korin" instead of "Karin" and "Shenron" instead of "Shen Long," "Krillin" instead of "Kuririn." Just out of curiosity.

For the Old Shoes mission that the old man in Yahooy West gives you, I can't seem to get the Old Shoes. I move the Big Rock, but the old shoes are not obtained. Can someone who's completed this quest please help? Thanks.

My problem is that my quest was deleted, but the quest item is still in equipment slot and won't delete which is preventing me from accepting or completing any other quests that involve a quest item? Any suggestions or help?

For the milk delivery mission at level 6, I had already had the milk equipped to my character when the server went down for some time, when they came back up, the milk was still attached to my character, but I had lost the quest. Upon trying to reaccept the quest, I keep getting an error stating that my equipment slot is full. I try to remove the milk, but get an message that says the item is locked. Please help. This is preventing me from accepting or completing any quests that require me to carry a quest item.

Xenoverse is a great Dragon Ball game and does an excellent job of making you feel like you're a part of the Dragon Ball Universe. Combat is a little clunky and not as good as Budokai 3, but I think Xenoverse does a better job at immersing you fully into the universe. It's also a great preparer for Dragon Ball Online.