Posts by Danuvius

Why you do dis.

Kaioken attack speed changed from Grade 1 = 1.5% to 3%, Grade 2 = 2.5% to 5%, Grade 3 and higher = 5% to 7%

How does this actually work? And what’s the point?:/

The longer, the better.

Its about luck, skill and abilities. I dropped 35 dbs in yesterdays hunt and Im kinda proud of it lmao

You need luck and most likely aoes

My usual orders are

Kid buu

HTB 2

2x Shenron Earring

1x Shenron Necklace

Dragonbuffs (depending on class, mostly con then foc then dex)

And after that more shenron accessories to get multiple sets

But you need equipment boxes for shenron accessories

I used to get 2 sets on saturdays in 4h total.

While I now get 1 set in 8h total, is it really more consistent? It‘s easier to just fly around and change channels to find mobs instead of „making them spawn“ because:

1. it takes time for the mobs to respawn and you need aoes to do it quickly. ( Fighters and Karmas etc lack those)

2. the mobs have a certain % to have a DB. (You can be unlucky and they wont respawn with one)

3. If they respawn a DB you need even more luck to drop one

This system is like farming dragonballs in dragonball xenoverse and its totally disgusting in my eyes.

The new DB Hunt is like retail somewhat but I dont like it at all, it‘s crap. I prefered to just fly around or changing channels to find mobs with DBs nowadays people just come to my spot and start to kill my mobs that just respawned. Yeah, good system.

This would be my current 55 Build:

PvP (with Spin): https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0200001104512021301104200

PvP (without Spin): https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0200001104512001301104300

Party Budo: Basically the same as Mimicry

Faming: Also the same as Mimicry

For PvP I'd use Burn because nobody really goes for full dodge so you can easily just burn them down, while maintain your LP and tankiness with the maxed Devour Curse and Heals in general. If you don't really want to use Burn you can also go Cluster Bomb since it ignores dodge rate, but it has a high EP Drain and well... Burns are sometimes more effective. It's all up to your personal preference though, nobody can give you the perfect build

Cranes damage is always like you have +15 weapons but since its damage over time Karmas can kill the enemies faster

Also the damage of crane is basically always the same and on karma it variies, but Karma has far more CC skills than crane

It's simple:

I'd like to know how to get the field of view of the "adult" characters when I'm playing as "kid", because to me and talking with some friends, we think it's so annoying to see the game that close in the screen, in that way, we don't want to use items like "kidclock" even when the toon looks pretty, but camera changes in bad way.

About majins: I'd like to know what do you think about why majin transformation isn't able to use the sprint skill, when its already limited with the use of only 2 skills that you've to spend SP on for it, and why can't either use emotions like laugh and others.

Cheers!<3

Use Hirako's Kid Mod.