Posts by Danuvius

Cant really remove skill points from somewhere else, and due to the high cooldown. If it fails to hit I literally wasted like 4 SPs I couldve used something else that would've helped me more in that fight. It's pretty gimmick

The thing about my build is, once you reach lv 70 you'll never have to restat anymore. And also some high level dungeons prefer auto attacker karmas than skill users (because Plasma Majins are better skill users)

This is the build im currently using

http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-calculator/class=Karma-Majin/00001004100310010003200210330500245015005100564010/

Basically it focuses on auto attack and lockdown. You can use the 1 skill point of rara eruption somewhere else as well.

Genocide blast is for farming and for budokai

Also Id think twice if you take some builds of others in this forum. Most of them have no clue and at the end you'll need a green reset book which is tremendously expensive (probably because of the high demand already lmao)

He's removing them from direct cash shop and adding them to wagu wagu machine which mark my words will ruin the economy even further. Also heard of dogi balls ? And also I show proof, farming sucks, by the 100+ hours you even get 200kk farming, it will be worth less than before and will only get you a couple good pieces of gear +0 with no zenni left to upgrade. And by your definition "games that will let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items at a faster rate" waguwagu machine for tons of zenni to buy the best gear, brown boxes to make good gear at a faster rate. Dbog is P2W period but again, idc cause imma support the game and donate, just want to tell the truth here. :D

If I'm not mistaken Daneos wanted to change/nerf Dogi Balls so they wont have a great insane impact anymore. Also if he adds webdepot as well, I highly doubt it'll be pay to win.

http://www.dbocom.com/tools/sk…030050115111645104541000/

can anyone help me with my future build?:( pls

First off you run 3/3 RP skill, which is very good since it'll become your core skill. You'll use it a LOT. Second, I would never run Planet Burst. It may look cool and is quite strong, but Genocide Blast is just overall way better. Especially in Budokai Pre-eliminaries where you have to fight a lot of other people and you need to kill fast and a lot. You are also missing Confusion and Stony Dark Beam which are pretty sick control skills. You are also running a lot of skills that have cast time. I would never use a skill that has cast time unless you can utilize it pretty well. Human Extinction Attack is not that good.

I'd most likely go into this direction:

http://dborevelations.com/foru…0330500115116640100045000

This build is more fast paced PvPish but it works in PvE as well too. Once you hit 70 you might want to PvP anyway so this spares you a green reset book.

he doesnt even have rp on 3/3

Yeah on his Plasma build lol. I haven't played Grand Chef and Plasma to argue about them but 3/3 RP is core on plasma

I stopped arguing with him, because he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about.

He's basically one of the reason why green reset book has high demand or why people suggest skill reset as shenron wish..

please do not make a stupid wish like this danoes. more sp as a wish are for those who dont know how to make their build, or just want to op idk

This won't happen anyway, unless the pre-beta will ever hit open beta. And also this is just brainstorming. Nobody ever said he has to or will accept this. Just let your mind go free and think of something..

Shenron "grants wishes that do not exceed the power of god" after all

Cluster Bomb is not for damage. It's a 16 sec debuff with a 10 sec cooldown that reduces your defense rate by a drastical 2200+.
    Not to mention candy beam can be used to charge RP & other stuff.

Also Stony Beam is always needed, because it locks your opponent for a high duration. (You use it after you knocked your opponent down, not just brainlessly) You might want to train a bit more! We can discuss then ;)

If You've never played before You can try and test this game.
    Server is now in Pre-Open Beta. After this all characters will be deleted and we will have Open Beta (no more deletes later)

When will be Open Beta?
    - No one know a date. Maybe 1 month, maybe 3. We will get OB when Daneos finish TMQ, Budokai Tournament, repair all important bugs and other things.

I'm sorta hoping that Daneos disables all the healing items in budokai. Maybe only allow senzu beans. Back then it was who healed the most..

the problem is that you have to pay a LOT of money to test stuff out

a reset costs a lot of $$$ and if you want to test 4-5 things you need the money for 5 of these shitty books

Well, taiwan had this "gift" system where you got brown books mostly for free. I even received a green book once. Maybe Daneos can implement this system later on as well when this game goes open beta.

we cant tell becase the game isnt complete, so we dont know which majin will be the most op for pvp.

but in old dbo
    party= plasma, ulti
    1vs1= karma

I can only agree with this guy.

Plasma, because he's the king of knockdowns
    Ultimate Majin, because he's the king of buffs
    and Karma, because he's the king of lockdown

Wishing for more skill points or free skills is absolutely terrible for balance. Wishing for a 5-stack of 1-SP reset books would be neat, though! And with it only returning 5 skill points per wish, it can only be used to correct mistakes instead of just switching entire builds as you please.

Cosmetic stuff like aura color and flight color, that's always cool for wishes! Maybe a "Dragon Dogi" would be sweet too.

DBO's main source of incoming donations are skill resets though. Removing the main source would be bad for the whole game. Just play like everyone else and reset at 30 and build up your final build 1 by 1.