Posts by flyguy

Because I not update pictures daily more likely seasonally. What you mean by lend my import link of covers? You gave link to someone or want that link? I love all Anime, but I nearby the stage where I re-rate all Anime, because there less and less Anime who already ended that interests me.:)

You guys are lucky, I've watched so much I have to go thru the ENTIRE list of anime because I don't remember their names, myanimelist isn't even half completed

I'm new to game, but i whanaa know if there is a way to play a little bit??
    I'm studying and have time only have time in weekends
    Someone knows when will be a testrun??
    i haven't even created a character :D ;(

You have to be a founder or tester to play, and since your name is normal colored and you're new, I think its safe to assume you're neither. But if you ask around I'm sure you can find Dragon Ball Offline.

Loved DBZ as a kid but wasn't fond of GT, as an older guy will I like Dragon Ball Super? I find the tropes in DBZ kind of tiresome nowdays. (Lots of shouting and stretched out filler).

The filler was pretty controlled, especially when you compare it to other anime like Naruto Shippuden.
    They're really bastardizing the show with their filler EVEN THOUGH THE MANGA HAS ALREADY ENDED.

I will agree that it shouldn't have retold Battle Of Gods. You don't ever see the "Brolly Saga" or the "Turles Saga" in Z.

It's retelling Battle of Gods and (eventually) Resurrection F because DB Super is meant for old and NEW fans who don't know about the movies, and it will have different sagas after the Resurrection F saga.
    This is also their way of saying "Yes, this part of the official Dragonball storyline", Broly and Turles aren't.

It's possible that Videl's baby (Pan) is already a SSJ or the baby has SSJ-like ki (or heart) and influenced Videl's ki (or heart) thus changing her hair and eye color. Its also impossible for Videl to be affected by the other SSJs cuz they're ki (or heart) was flowing towards Goku and Videl was at the start of the flow.