Posts by adrian on fire

Make playful doll break when the user is being auto attack like it was in retail.

i disagree.

Because there are ways to counter it.

Its just part of the game currently, if you change it,

And RP duration add is a way to counter maximized duration reduction % somewhat.

I'm curious to what the counter to playful doll is when everyone on your team is confused for 9 second while the fighter goes for the pent-kill

everyone except our fighter had anti confuse on

Bringing back the broken system would just put more money in their pockets honestly. And the people who want it probably have stashes of stones piled up from before lel. Probably have gear ready for lvl 70 too just waiting to crush everyone else.

I've seen screenshot of people with stacks of u70 purple and greens just waiting for 70 cap to come out, they definitely probably have crafted lvl 70 gear aswell because you had chance to craft them before they added the level cap restrictions

But it is broke. It breaks the economy on dbo. If you see on a daily basis people upgrading best gear for this lvl cap to +13 +14 that you should also know that something is wrong. Also without the broke option no one will farm tmq or any dungeon for armor / weapon in the future.

that because of token shop but in 70 cap it won't much of a problem anymore because you can't get endless stones from token shop. I don't know about you guys but all those +13 +14 just mean more there going to be more competition in end game for budokai, scramble, dojo war and even platform wars. I think it okay because certain party and guilds that are currently dominating budokai, dojo war, scramble or w.e will have to keep grinding and progressing maybe even make new strategies to keep that sort of domination or control. That what I see when I see all those upgrade global messages plus most of them might be trash at the game aswell so it doesn't faze me

people complaining about the broken option while classes are still bug and broken, I can't believe GM's are actually entertaining this. IT way to late implement something like this now for various reason all those reason being the dbog staff fault.

you guy are also forgetting this buggy game is a private server. using that excessive Korean mmo type of grinding will kill this game faster then you know it.

if ain't broke don't try and it fix it.

make the cap only 1 month... is so cancer to listen the excuse that level 70 will kill the game, just open the turtle island and you alleviate some of the problem with the ammount of people playing in papaya

and it cancer listening to people that want level 70 cap to come in 2 weeks

If you can't get them by yourself thats mean you dont deserve it, i had crane and sk in HK and i had kraken accesories on both of my accounts, even drum and gat had kraken accesories on thier alts l(like most of good players) you had a lot of accounts, sk, fighter, crane, ultimate all weak and you had no kraken accesories coz no one take you to harder dungeons coz you was weak, here you will be weak also, you already know that you can't get these accesories by yourself so at least you want buy them from market, but you know its nice idea i will get izi money.
    Anyway here are already ways to get accesories on your alts or sell them, this thread is one of these "im unskilled make this game more easy for me"

your brain dead I went kraken with you on my fighter and my SK had full kraken accessories and this thread is from last year fyi last reply was in December and my crane didn't need kraken accessories to beat you in budokai or rank becuz you suck keeping list gat & drum they suck off the chinese to get carry through parties. You trying fight me in rank today?

You guys are ignoring the fact that Daneos, not a mod, not a GM, Danoes CONFIRMED balance for Open Beta and we haven't had a balance patch thus far. You guys really want that canceled so 70 cap can come faster and you guys can gear up? And I know the team is too small for 55 cap to be short and have balance ready for that.

So where i'm getting at with this thread is, players who want 55 cap short and 60 cap long, want the balance confirmed for Open Beta to be canceled, and 60 cap long so they can gather all their TMQ7 gear up and ready for 70 cap, at the cost of the longevity of this game? Not only, is that selfish, but that will hurt the game you guys apparently care about.

What use is good gear in a dead game?

exactly this, people don't understand once level 70 cap comes the majority will quit after they realize how broken the games is for some classes in PVP and PVE. And once the majority quit everyone who wanted to rush to level 70 cap to use the u70 stone they got from wagu machine the first week of open beta will be left and they will eventually quit within a month or two too because of how dead the game is.

I don't understand how people want the level 55 cap to be two weeks, Daneos himself said the game will be out of beta when the level 60 cap comes that means daneos has add and fix every little problem within 2 weeks plus balance the classes!

there not adding brown boxes or dogi balls to cash shop, because they already add means to obtain these items for free without cashing

Dogi balls the higher the floor you the higher chance you have of receiving a dogi ball.

Brown boxes are in boss event but needs a buff.

readding this stuff to the cash shop will be completed 180 for the team which they should avoid if they want to keep there game alive