Posts by Badass

Daneos isn't on, so when a channel goes offline for some reason, it stays offline for a long time
    All we need to do is wait....
    EDIT: IT IS WORKING.... SWARM THE GATES

You know guys... there should be a black ChiChi just like Goku, and instead of being evil like black Goku, all she wants to to help Gohan become the best fighter in the world....
    Also, she must go Kaioken to teach Gohan how to become a stronger fighter xD
    Why am I posting this?

In the image, you were running the updater. What I recommend is to copy Launcher.Exe into your desktop and then "right-click" and "Run As Administrator". It should then load regularly as it updates the system, if there were no updates, it'll just load very fast. That is what you want! :)

I can't understand fully, are you saying that when you click "Start" it sends you to a white screen and nothing happens?

I know it might sound like I am in rage because of the title, but I am not xD Though it is a problem.
    I have no problem with Dungeon mobs having to spawn every century (Hyperbole) but the fact that regular mobs take about 10 minutes to spawn is a little too long, don't ya think?
    My and a friend of mine were trying to kill the Tiger Saibamen near the beach and it took us like 30 minutes to finish the quest (required 7)
    First, we were interrupted by a majin that just came in and took away 2 of the tiger saibamen. We just said "Ok then, guess we can wait a couple of minutes for them to re-spawn. And by the time they re-spawned we have duel each other 4 times xD (each duel taking about 30 seconds and like another 2 to 3 minutes of us getting ready and typing!)
    This is understandably a huge problem, we are now in a time where less than a half of our community have DBOG and are playing. (The servers can't hold over 200,000 players)
    when at a time all servers will be busy 24/7 this can be really bad to deal with. This doesn't seem to happen in the start villages because you take so long killing mobs you just don't know (also there is a huge number of them in one place that it wouldn't normally matter.)
    This is not a problem around lvl 1-29 because you lvl up very rapidly that it wouldn't matter how fast the mobs respawn because there won't be competition for them, but when you reach higher lvls 35-50 there is big competition for such mobs. Especially with supers and bosses. I am in Channel 2 and I regularly see people just chilling near the spawn place of a super because so many people try to kill it.
    I am not saying that this is more important that anything else, but I seem to see huge potential problem to the initial release of the game. For this matter I only suggest a much lower time of spawn. I hope this is understandable!
    Thanks for reading and stay B4.DA.$$

Honestly, Wagu Wagu Machines won't really get used. People know they can just either use CS to buy them or just FARM hard (works on somethings)!
    I think All Items should be in CS, even if the price is a little higher than winning it in the Wagu Wagu machine. People would feel safer around an environment where they know that they will get what they are after.

Up to the high lvl stones, I think there should be a huge increase in drop rate out of Bosses and Supers. Bosses having maybe like a 75% drop rate. That way:
    1- They will cost much less in the Auction house or different things.
    2- They will easier to farm for since in some dungeons there is a place with like 30 supers roaming around freely!
    This will make supers more important than they are, since they are much easier to kill than Bosses, but they have a much smaller drop rate!
    Ex: You will work hard to kill around 30 supers and get about 6 or 7 High lvl stones. This will actually make people want to farm for Supers instead of Bosses.
    We all know the issue of farming for one Boss for 3 hours, but there is no way to fix that. If a human sees gold, he will run to get it, it is just simple.

Some people say you should make cash for free by converting Zeni to Cash (1 Cash = 100k Zeni), I know it sounds like a huge amount (the 100K zeni) but you wont believe how hard the money making capabilities of the game will go down. People would just rather farm for 3 hours and get some good rares and make tons of money off of them. I used to do that and I end up with over 2 million in the original DBO. That means I just made 20 Cash Points... that is absolutely crap. You shouldn't be able to do that! That will kill the money for the developers :(
    And If developers aren't happy, players wont be.

1. Dragon Ball Z
    2. Dragon Ball
    3. That show that all people scream on!
    4. The show with that dragon on Steroids.
    5. Dragon Ball Super!
    Hope that is helpful!

After Pre-open Beta (which is what is happening now), the data for every character will be erased, so if you screw up you can come back :)
    After Pre-Open Beta, Open-Beta will start and that is when everything will be together with, hopefully, no bugs or anything
    Also, there is a thanks button on the bottom right if you hover next to comments. It was made so you can click it and they would know instead of wasting your time writing back the constant "Thanks dude, really helpful."
    Start clicking that, help people with what you know, and report that which you don't, that is how this place works
    have fun in the forum... this place has the feeling of charm mixed with the feeling of hatred.... I think anyone would love this! xD
    PS: be free to put some cool looking suggestions that will never happen in the game, I love seeing those threads from time to time... Makes me think:
    "OH, This is so Awesome....but it probably wont happen...because it is too hard to do....crap!"

Don't trade unless you know they are friendly. Because they are all scamming you.
    I have been Mailed 17 messages from people trying to buy my 7.5 k dogi for 99,999... I just knew they are scamming :)

Is there anything I can do on my end to try and fix it? I've tried getting the item again but that doesn't work either, also noticed that every time I log onto my character the quest failed message pops up.

Sorry man, the only thing you can do about it is be patient :)
    The game is not yet released so you will find bugs, but here is what you should do... REPORT them
    It is easy to do and helps everyone out!
    So keep reporting :thumbsup:

(there is the create a new character solution, but that will take a while :( )