Posts by Badass

AoE Refined into a much better version (at least for this level cap).

Magical Ring's CD RP Allows the skill to have around 2-4 seconds depending on your own CD. A static 3 Sec CD decrease.

Have Fun Dendes

Dende Priest Adult Quest has been fixed; in other words, make your Dendes people.

I added another build to the level 55 section that revolves around doing more dmg, that should be your "Go To" build if you're leveling and doing quests.

Not quite sure if you referring to me or not,i agree on everything,with the difference on the comment,no matter the spot or if it got improved,i am not complaining,i am stating,that event hunt,became event farm,which i dislike,i find it bland and boring,while event hunt was a spicy break from farming,with the ultimate goal,to explore and visit all corners of the game map,anyways in 4-5 sets it fades away...Enjoy the new improved one,cheers.

You are not the target of the post. The post is simply referring to the general "you" as in "people complaining about this system".

Also, I do see your point in exploration and hunting. Obviously, this is out of our hand, but it is also an improvement to dropping dbs. Maybe sacrifice the exploration for some handy dbs? That's something the majority has to decide. By the looks of it, they are choosing handy dbs.

Considering the following facts:

1- DB hunts atm go for twice as long and happen 3 times as they did before.

2- As a Dende, I got an entire set in around an hour of actual hunting (across two days cuz I decided to do UD instead).

3- It's luck based as stated by many before, you can either luck out and get 7 DBs in 15 mins or get 2 in 3+ hours.

4- You can still steal other people's DBs like before, just gotta go to their hunting spots and obliterate everything (They still drop form mobs even if you don't see the Drop chance).

5- Drop rate on the last schedule used to end with every channel having around 600-900 DBs every hunt. When hunts end right now, they usually have around 850-1200 DBs. Due to longer time, I would say almost nothing changed about how much DBs are Dropping.

You're Either hunting wrong, in the wrong spot, or simply decided to complain about something that has actually improved :/

Have Fun

It's very comforting how EsDeath's reply says that items will be higher priced and people will be wanting more white stones, says a lot about what a "good idea" this is.

1- This Suggestion came in way too late, people who have +13,14, and 15 sets probably think this is a good idea because it will make it difficult for others to catch up to them.

2- "It will be hard but fun at the same time." Really fun when you have your items at a decent +, but in order you catch up to players who put in way less effort than you, you have to try upgrading and end up losing the item.

So, items with good stats and good upgrades have to be higher priced? Really helpful to the community.

I'm not saying that the suggestion was terrible, but:

- maybe with a whole different upgrade system it would be a good idea to do this again.

- It's been too long to say this suggestion would ever work.

Have Fun,

This entire discussion is pointless now anyways.

Hello! ^^

I'm new playing with dende, and i have a noob doubt: u have posted 2 build in this excelent guide post (:thumbup::thumbup: :love: ), but i dont know which to follow...what is the best to solo up and dungeon with friends (tmq etc)?

Thank u!

I added this build for parties:

https://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo…0000031130311001231011030

Judging that you might be doing a bit of solo work, I would recommend a more basic build that most players would use as well:

https://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo…0000511130311001231011000

I can say that they are pretty bad at the moment. Their AoEs are weaker than Buffer Spins and (unlike buffers) THEY DON'T GIVE BUFFS XD.

Especially for Ball Transformation; that attack deals great damage right now.

Of course they can work and aren't "100% useless" but they are quite weak in my opinion at least (Also considering that Giant Kame can't be maxed on this cap).

Not to mention, Buffers can act as tanks with decent armor, making it very viable to use 2 Buffers in a party in the current cap.

First thing first, Brown Boxes are a great idea, but I think it should be 5 rather than 10. People who are "on the game 24/7" would basically hunt everyday and get 7 Dragon Balls like 4-5 times a week, that's 40 or 50 boxes. In my opinion, that's way too much and people seem to agree with that generalization.

Second and as for the Universe Luckiest Title, I actually always believed it should be awarded from Dragon Ball hunting. I was thinking more of an achievement for collecting 7 DBs 3 times (Or something) in the game should automatically give you the title since it is only a Title (Doesn't give any stats). Killing a world boss doesn't make you "lucky," but Collecting dragon balls (even through the original series) made you a lucky man.

Obviously, I agree with the last point because losing DBs due to a server shutdown that you didn't know about or a random disconnect just feelsbadman.

Let me quote you before I go to the last point, "[Note]: This is simply suggestion and solution for most of stuffs community complain for some time and it shouldn't be hard to edit."

This is simply a suggestion, meaning that people in here can also simply disagree with you. You don't have to make a secondary post talking about the fact that the community is a let down and that you are trying to help the community through your suggestion. Nothing is full-proof.

People who are on the game 24/7 should be able to farm DBs AND/OR buy them from people who just dropped them. If they aren't around with the new schedule, that's honestly their fault. The schedule allows people who are on the game "24/7" to get more than 1-2 sets a week.

If your suggestion were to be implemented, people who stand in the game all day long will hunt way more, and sell their DBs for a ton of money. This is simply a way to ruin the economy rather than making it easier for newbies to get Dragon Balls. Newbies would never buy things that cost that much anyways, they rather put in a few hours of work to get them manually.

Have Fun

Frylock

1- At this level cap, that's fine, but I suggest maybe lowering all your heals to 1 SP. Most of the healing comes from staff and scroll upgrades, so paying 2x the EP for +800 heals is honestly unfair at this cap. I told that to a few of my friends and I've been told that it works VERY well for conserving EP. (There is still not a problem in using EP Decrease RP effect, whatever suits you best. Also, don't hesitate to use Kaioken in CC and Dungeons, it's quite useful for your heals).

2- Kami's Forgiveness seems to be whacky with its effect honestly. The animation is like a hard read, when you want the mobs to get off of you, that skill would mean almost nothing to you since it will still take them a while to decide to leave you (it's not like an instant anti-taunt/provoke). In my opinion, going for Trickery is the much safer option that uses almost exactly the exact amount of SP. (Let's hope aggro system is properly fixed) Generally, mobs shouldn't aggro you unless you seriously decide to OVERHEAL your target (SK missing 10k HP, you heal him with AoE heal, Healing wave, and super healing wave, that's just too much for aggro).

3- Trickery's RP Effect Should increase the % of it by 24% (I think it's 24, not sure off the top of my head).

I'm not sure why the effect doesn't show up as an increase, but IDK if any buff other than that has a POWER-UP tool to it.

As for a field test, I tried it in TW, and it seems to be a slight decrease in generated aggro (The difference between 4 quick heals and 5).

I would personally recommend that you don't use RP effect on it. It's sometimes too much time to waste when you're fighting a boss or such.

Hopefully that helps, Level 55 Cap Update coming next weekend.

Have fun,

Badass

I was looking for the post with the side effect skills to quote it,but i couldnt find it,so credit to the OP of the post.

I confirm that ultimate whammy ball,double dynamite horn and flame shower breeze,when the side effect gets resisted,skill damage does not apply.

Same goes to any attack with effects. If the effected is resisted or immuned you do not get the dmg

hello, glad you're liking my post.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo…0000011000310000030000000

Since you play alone, keep running the super ignites at this point. With the Healing Technique and Kaioken applied, put on both HoTs (Hope and Touch) while also having EP buff on. This way, you can comfortably wait for the aoe cast time to happen with CD RP to quickly reuse it and maybe even just regular ignite or single target kills. After you land AoE make sure to heal yourself if you seem to be losing significant HP. It's all about keeping that HP up.

I hope this helps, if you need anymore help contact me via conversations so I can easily focus on the discussion. Have fun and best of luck

Exactly proofs how immature some people can be, I clearly saw you as one of the good people that helps the community, now you going all personal on a guy who just states his honest opinion (Basically you riding the D of the Team)

Sorry but don't generalize, we got some toxic people in game and on this forum, but not everyone share the same thoughts.

instead of reply to what he said, ignore it and move on, you startet the hole thing by making that lame joke. Sorry I lost respect for you, not because I ever got help from your "Guides". I saw you like a man of the community, the helpful guy... well now the opposite.

BlazingBarrager is basically riding Badass, those two are friends to the core

Now Now, who's being immature? You clearly misunderstood the post for a hate message. I stated "Have fun :D" for a joke, but you clearly think of it otherwise. Nothing personal, he's making a list, I append an item to the list. Maybe you don't find it as funny but it for sure isn't a personal attack towards him.

Don't take things personal, I no longer need to use the forums to speak my opinions out, I have enough people that I know and most of the staff as good friends.

I didn't say a thing about what he said because I don't disagree nor agree, I don't really care much.

As we both know, most people are cancerous to a molecular level in here, I can't befriend them.

Now, if you all want some actual feedback rather than a joke... here is some:

First of all, whether I agree or not, that by no means says the game is going down the drain. It clearly isn't, that's why there are so many people working and making suggestions to make it better.

1- Drop rate of accessories need to increase in TMQ for sure.

2- Founder Pack dogis are horrid, I agree on that point.

3- It's only a matter of time till SK gets nerfed, but lately everyone cries about them due to the fact 4/4 Bold Strike is within the level 45 cap, which I believe it shouldn't be the case. Maybe the max of that skill should follow more to a level 52 or something close to that for a starter.

4- Believe me, all the staff is trying to do is calm people down, but all you've been trying to do is act as the good guy who has done nothing wrong and that the team is a bunch of disadvantaged or mentally unstable people. You can't treat a team like that, especially if you're trying to become a mod yourself.

5- Much like real life, most people will care for themselves as the priority, you can't change that nor think of being able to. You can try what you want to and maybe it succeeds (good luck with it), but there are too many holes to close. Maybe a good start would be making posts that aren't titling this game as garbage material in hopes of making it better would be a good idea (probably gonna make people see you as a better person anyways)

That was my feedback. Please don't call me immature due to the fact you didn't look at what I wrote clearly twice (especially when you're the people pointing the fact that I didn't look at his post)

Edit: ouh yeh, also kinda unfair to say I trashtalk the team behind their backs? The only connection I have to the dbog community other than the forums is discord. At one point I deleted all my contacts. I came back about a few weeks back and Im in only two servers, one of which I created for my old guild is now a chatroom for friends(it includes 3 gms) and another server is a meme server that also has a gm in it. I'm also in a group chat with a gm and a few friends. There is no curtain that can hide me trashtalking the team... I don't know who gave you some whacky info, but so much for me attacking people personally? I'm the one being personally attacked here.

Prime example of the community, thank you for your post and showing the new players the truth in plain sight.

You're welcome, just wanted to see the reply of the person who says the team is a bunch of crybabies who take everything seriously to the heart and soul.

Not sure why making a joke is a part of "the truth in plain sight" but you obviously have some personal issues to deal with before trying to tackle the game's issues.