Posts by Badass

I Just want to say that I never saw Mimicry playing again, IMO, the best ultimate in the whole game.

And GC are under low priority at any party, they'd rather taking an ultimate or a real tank instead of chefs.....EP cooldown skills are just stupid, enough to never upgrade them. It's near impossible to make a decent pvp build as GC.

failed to remember Mimicry, but yet another example to show how low Ultimates ended out to be after the nerf...

You still forget that most of DBO players who were really good with ultimate, didn't even join POB stage.

Most of them will join in OB, soo if I am you, I would wait and see those old players with ultimates when they come and play them.

Sadly incorrect, a lot of them joined POB only to quit after an absurd update that ruined the limit of their favorite class.

"If I am you," I would be honest and admit that Ultimates aren't gonna be a good class with the nerfs given.

The nerf wasn't even proper. The issue was extremely high Resist on Fighters. Instead of fixing Fighters or Max nerfing the 56% rings that you despise so much, the easier option was to just set a silly cap that ended up changing almost nothing in terms of harming Fighters. They could still run around and resist Max Focus + Successrate with 1 56% ring no problem, they stack DEX anyways, what did you expect. Ultimates, on the other hand, instead of being able to stack % accessories, now are limited to a maximum of 1, leaving them to around 360% resist along with the passive instead of 500%+.

Funny how you editted your previously incorrect statement and ended up with trying to insult me, that's not how you moderate. Be respectful.

"Well geared" ... Are you telling me that the greatly geared Ultimate majin players I mentioned need to play Ultimates better than the level that got one of them to win budokai?

Fair enough, I guess you just won too many budokais as a SK. You're really disappointing in your replies...

I always wanted to try GC but never got the chance to. Ulti i've leveled and really enjoyed the playstyle, it's a balance of everything pretty much, mainly just lacking a good stun with low cd. Also nice to buff people in need.

Badass Ultimates still destroys SKs, it's not that bad if you really master the class, which no one has really mastered it even if we are talking about TW players let alone POB.

If no one mastered it even the players who played this class in TW and in Here and managed to do amazing things with them, I don't know who will come along to master them. You know it yourself, "not that bad" is not good enough in this game. Sadly Ultimates atm have very few match-ups that they excel in (as you gave the SK example). I don't need to really mention Chefs since they are pretty much at a disadvantage no matter the match up. A great buffer that's for sure, but sadly lacks much of the things it needs.

Resistance it self is balanced at least on accessory.

Other problem is that DEX stats gives too much of resistance, at least for MA classes.

Ultimate will always be resistance king.

I told you in my past 2 posts: 300+ FOC gets resisted by Fighter, while 100-FOC doesn't get resisted by Ultimates ... the "resistance king" doesn't seem to resist much

Right now most of ultimates beside resistance rate gear, they wear anti class accessory and they are good.

Resistance now is well balanced, and you shouldn't judge some class as trash until you invest some time, will and gear in it.

Heck, even DW won budokai and that should be worst class in entire game...

Let's all be clear here, Budokai is entirely bugged, very rare to see it function properly and get a proper winner. Every Budokai there is a new bug. With a proper game, DWs can't win with just RP Confusion, KD, and tankiness. If you tell me there was more to it than those three aspects you haven't seen that Budokai. Not to mention the SKs he went against went for a draw and still couldn't get it because there is yet another bug.

You haven't played Ultimates, so I don't think you actually realize how much of a downgrade Anti-class accessories are to them...

I wouldn't say Resist is well balanced as I've already told you last time you said a similar opinion on a different thread.

300+ FOC getting countered by a Fighter while 100- FOC can't get countered by Ultimate Majin...

Grand Chef are more fun, but who cares about fun anymore in this game?

Ultimates have been stripped from their best asset and people expect them to be great.

Both Classes right not suck. Best Ultimate Majin players (Mario and Budokai winner Daq) stopped playing because the nerf made them trash at high levels.

Pick another class.

That's not at all the issue he's discussing XD

Anyways, it's a good idea. Few classes are actually accepted in Kraken, same goes for Cell-X. (Buffers especially are thrown away due to the quickness of doing the BIDs)

If the Fighter really does go to you, you wouldn't find Fighters in Team fights killing one opponent like that and then directly stunning one from where the "visual bug" is supposed to be. As oEffy's picture suggests, after he died, the fighter just went on and tried dashing backwards to attack the Karma that should be way behind him, however, he isn't he's like 12 meters away and you can see that.

It's not a visual bug, it's just a bug XD

Defense Rate atm has no value at all as I'm seeing. You're supposed to resist more with Guard ON when you have higher Defense Rate, that doesn't happen.

Due to the sad Resistance nerf that was supposed to fix Fighters godliness with 2 56% resist rings, Resist accessories were capped at a 60% max, making Ultis not allowed to do much beside look for another way to resist, possibly a ton of DEX, which is a suicide mission if you don't have accessories to boost it anyways...

Yes indeed but you would be kinda reckless to do that vs MA at start of fight.

Still, as turtle, if you slow them down, soo much that they can't move, you can switch to full focus and make them sleep and continue that way.

Going full foc to get the first hit is not really reckless, it's just a way to try dealing with how Unfair MA's dodge/resist actually is. Rarely does it ever work since atm people with 300+ foc miss twice or more in a row against Fighters. Karmas and Cranes (including the video sendoku posted complaining about this exact issue)

Slowing them and making them not move isn't as easy as you think it is when hitting them is rare and hard.

Add to that the fact that using Slow on them makes them still able to both use Headbutt and still be IN RANGE to hit the Turtle/Crane.

Ungeared Pokos can land Para on Ultis almost all the time, very rare to resist, and Pokos have less than 90 foc.

Seems to me like 300+ FOC not hitting a class that can kill with 1 shot vs. 90 FOC hitting a class that has possibly the lowest damage output is slightly unfair, don't you think?

Anyways, this game has long ways to go to become balanced :/ it's a matter of waiting I guess.

No, leave it for open beta, the project has already been delayed enough times.

If we want stuff now, that will ruin 2 upcoming updates. Half a month of work will go down a drain because Daneos will stress about giving things to satisfy people. Not to mention that Christmas falls between Monday and Tuesday, so rather than updating on Thursday, he will either have to wait (and yet delay another update) or he will do more than one update (which isn't hard, but annoying).

Open Beta won't be released as long as you find new content intriguing. A very big chunk of the new updates revolved around things that the team stated long ago won't be fully functional until Open Beta. Rather than working on releasing new content, edit the content you already have and make a very good game that will consistently be updated during open Beta with new things. If Daneos runs around doing whatever he wants to, the release of this game will be delayed greatly.

By fixing all the content existing right now (and making the lately accessible dungeons inaccessible) the game can be released in much less time than you think. With the existing community, however, the release will last longer than it should and Open Beta will feel like Pre-Open Beta with level caps and no new content.

ultimates are bad now, don't let people fool you.

Pick something easy like turtle or fighter or SK or even Karma

Turtle is expensive if you want to oneshot other players, but +5 or higher oneshots on crit against all mobs

That's an issue that development can't fix.

People who decide to ruin your christmas as basically allowed to. I won't blame you or laugh at the fact someone stole your location of hunting because it's pretty stupid to do that.

Nothing we can do regarding players who aren't nice enough to respect other people.

I don't go around spamming the same crap all day saying it will make things too easy to anything suggested like others, and I only have 179 posts after months of having this account so no im not a spammer. Also "it's about pve being way more difficult than it used to be, which needs change" yeah, i'm telling you the reasons why, it's not just about damage and defense.

Also, you doing UD3 hard and not being able to deal with it wearing almost full +15 except boots, there's no nicer way to put it but you just aren't good, me and a friend did it no problem using our brain to help a friend with merely full +8/+6. Also why wear anti crit in PvE? You're not in PvP facing a fighter, at this point im just teaching you the basics of the game. Maybe you just need to get better because my friend can solo TMQ 6 Hard atm.

it is obvious you didn't even take the time to even read this thread. It was much worse before than it is now. I can solo tmq7, no need to teach me the basics, please know who you're talking to.

Mob crits did 100%+ dmg and were around 1.5x as bad as they are now... And their crits as I've showed in the pictures were over 90% of the time... Sure, go deal with 500dmg on regular attacks 100% of the time (not counting that claws would do almost 1k dmg and all those mobs spam it as first or second hit, good luck surviving a guarenteed 15k+ dmg before you even start hitting them.

Even if you claim to be an amazing player without any evidence, you clearly aren't a good reader, any further comments from you are useless to me and will be ignored...

Good talking to you

How did this become a turtle debate? The main problem is how faster and easier PvE is with attack speed because of the insane amount of resistance mobs have and the insane amount of LP bosses have. I mean you literally just right click away all the hardest dungeons in the game.

you've stated this exact line in a hundred different threads... No, it's not what this topic is even about...

Those talking about turtle... This was never about turtle either, it's about pve being way more difficult than it used to be, which needs change