Posts by Lostcoco

I'll make a confession, just last week, I manage to upgrade both my lvl 60 pants and stick which was both at +0 and into +12 after a few greens, purple and a bit of red, blues and white and after I made them both to +12 amd realising how easy this has become, I think I made a mistake putting all of that upgrade thread that I did and I want to say srry that I did. Although I will not agree with breaking the item like it did in tw, I would say that when you get a broken with white, it should give -6 to the gear, which will set you way back.

Hi mate, just because something was "easy" for you, doesn't mean it will be "easy" for others. Some people can spend 50+ advanced to get +12 whilst others can get success +3 every time to +12. This does not make it neither easy or hard as luck is just luck.

For example, it took me 5 advanced stones to get +11 on my sword which seems "easy" right? Okay well after that i used 60 advanced stones and didn't go higher than +11 and ended up on +7. This just means i was unlucky... 60 stones in a row... but of course, it will eventually even out to where i get lucky on other pieces of gear. That's why i suggested a "guaranteed" upgrade suggestion in your thread.

I hope next time you look at things logically instead of giving people like SumTingWong ammo for his weaponized autism.

is easy just track the money.

first we looking on market who selling millions of stones, then we look where he send the money/with who he trade, daneos can check it. Same with stones we can check from who the seller getting the stones, is simple all what you need is time and some effort.

i'm sure it's a lot harder than just looking at the auction house logs, i think the botters would have traded small amounts between different characters and also selling through personal shop. You'd probably get a few innocent people banned from it

Also the whole point of "people will quit once they get +15" is really just not smart. People are quitting BEFORE getting +15 because they grind their asses off to get shat on by the upgrade system. Once people get their gear +14/15 they will feel like they can finally compete in the end game which is budokai and doing cc150 and such.

The whole point of MMOs is to reach end game, grind your ass off for BiS gear and then do PVP or wait for higher tier content to get better gear.

Also the whole point of "people will quit once they get +15" is really just not smart. People are quitting BEFORE getting +15 because they grind their asses off to get shat on by the upgrade system. Once people get their gear +14/15 they will feel like they can finally compete in the end game which is budokai and doing cc150 and such.

The whole point of MMOs is to reach end game, grind your ass off for BiS gear and then do PVP or wait for higher tier content to get better gear.

I hate the argument "oh then everyone will be +15" isn't that the whole point of the game? To get max upgrades? And that's total bollocks, getting to +15 will probably take AGES grinding or a lot of f*cking money but this time its GUARANTEED so you don't waste your whole time getting fail after fail which just makes you want to quit straight after.

I'd rather have a set goal, and plan out how i'm going to upgrade my armor instead of just farming for 2 weeks 3-4 hours a day, buy all the stones and end up with lower upgrades then i started with.

If you really want +15 to be some sort of "sacred" upgrade then make it cost a f*ck ton of stones. Simple as. Right now you can spend 100 advanced and not even have +13 which is so retarded.

Here was my idea

+6-7 = 3 purple stones

+7-8 = 5 purple stones

+8-9 = 8 purple stones

+9-10 = 10 purple stones

+10-11 = 12 purple stones

+11-12= 15 purple stones

+12-13 = 18 purple stones

+13-14 = 21 purple stones

+14-15 = 24 purple stones

(116 stones in total to reach +15)

If purples cost around 3.5kk each, it should take around 400kk to get +15 on a weapon.

On average, you farm about 10kk per hour(including stones and trash), so it would take around 40 days of grinding 1 hour a day to guarantee your weapon to be +15.

In comparison to grinding, if you are a casher, it would cost around $200 to reach +15 on a weapon(Lvl up 30s can sell for about 10-15kk, so every $100 spent, you get around 200kk-250kk)

This would make players have a set goal and get them motivated to play the game and grind for their gear.

Making the end game goal reachable to all players and not behind straight RNG, would make less people quit. A lot of players decide to quit after spending all their zeni on upgrading and then getting nothing out of it. No other game has a system like this and all games that did have a system like this, have failed and died, like DBOG will soon enough if the game continues how it is currently.

The argument of "oh tw and kr was harder, stop complaining" is the dumbest shit i've ever read honestly, where are the TW and KR servers? please tell me.

You can clearly see the playercount getting less and less every week just by checking the channels on the weekend. Yesterday there was less than 2000 people playing on a saturday evening... which is the day most people are off school, work ect...

However, if you give them a boost that makes mediocre players able to defeat good SK and Karma, then what do you think happens to PvP when a dedicated player plays crane? he will win every budokai, not because he is so much better player then the rest , but because crane will become overpowered.

A bit like SK and karma right now then?