Merci Li, mais je te comprend plus vraiment. Pour toi le jeu ou plutôt ton jeu c'est de traduire, mais je vais t'avouer qu'on a tellement espéré que tu reviennes parmi nous que moi le 1er j"ai refusé le leader des KOT, j'avais pas envie d'aller à l'encontre de ta façon de vouloir gérer une guilde.
D'autres comme moi t'ont attendu et t'attende encore. Donc pas de réel chef de guilde, pas de guilde vivante, et maintenant plus vraiment de KOT. C'est bien regrettable tout ça.
Maintenant je peux t'assurer que tu n'aura tj pas fini de traduire et que tous les fr seront partis. Alors qui va regarder ton patch à part les nouveaux (si le jeu dure, mais c'est mal parti). Et dans tous les cas, comme j'ai tj dis, et beaucoup pense la meme chose, un patch fr n'est pas une bonne idée. Pk ? Et bien parce que c'est un jeu internationnal et pour se comprendre avec les joueurs random on parle en anglais et mème entre nous anciens joueurs on parle en anglais pour tous se comprendre. Crois -tu qu'on dira toucher au lieu de focus? ou encore qu'on dira esprit au lieu de soul? et j'en passe.
Le jeu est déja compliqué avec les modifs merdiques que Daneos a pu faire (que d'ailleurs tu serais bien surpris si tu y jouais) sans avoir à rajouter un patch fr sans parler de toutes les querelles que tu as pu avoir avec d'autres traducteurs.
Enfin bref, voila en gros ce que j'avais à te dire, mais maintenant on peut pas changer le passé, mais pour moi tu aurais dû venir jouer au lieu de traduire ( à moins que le jeu ne t'interresse plus, mais y aurai fallu nous le dire).
Je resterai quand sur de bons souvenirs à tes cotés, mais comme on dit "c'était mieux avant".
Bonne continuation à toi
Bonjour à tous, un nouveau départ.
La guilde a pour but de réunir les joueurs qui connaissent le principe des MMORPG , qui soient actifs, fiables et principalement axés sur le PVE (ça ne veut pas dire qu'il n'y aura pas de joueurs PVP).
En gros fini le recrutement de masse. Faites-vous connaitre si vous êtes intéressés.
Fini les joueurs de passages. Une bonne guilde avec des gens motivés , matures et respectueux sont la bienvenue.
Bien évidemment en acceptant de faire partie de cette nouvelle guilde vous comprendrez que vous devez être un joueur utile pour la guilde.
Pour info: les classes les plus demandées en PVE dans DBO sont: Dende Priest (Namek), Tank DW ou SK (Namek), Karma (Majin), Grand chef (Majin) ou Ultimate (Majin), Poko Priest (Namek) et Humain Turtle. Les autres classes sont des classes très peu utilisées voire pas du tout pour les objectifs d'une guilde PVE.
N'ayez pas peur, mais un peu de rigueur ne sera pas de trop pour ceux qui veulent faire du grand DBOG.
Pensez évidemment que le recrutement sera de rigueur aussi (priorité aux classes utiles pour le PVE) et avec un level 30 minimum.
Des sortis PVE seront organisées chaque soir pour 21h environ, fini de rester à rien faire!!
Nous avons évidemment un discord qui s'avère indispensable.
Vous pouvez contacter Guitou , GuiguiTank, tajinbuu directement en jeu.
En vous remerciant, j'espère à bientot chez les MercenairesPVE forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2156/
Finally an excellent update. Now the CC dungeon is worthy of the name, it is starting to really be like on TW. For those who criticize saying it's too hard, and learn how to play PVE now. And yes the CC dungeon is the INSTANCE for the PVE elites and not for just farm. It requires a good team with strategy in addition to a good stuff. Thank you Daneos and the whole team ( billythebib in particular), continue in the same direction and give you the envy for PVE players to come back active I think. PS: the only black spot remains the story of aggro. You have to set the% aggro between critical players and speed players. I think the aggro has to be adjusted according to the one who makes the + of DPS. Currently, it is enough that a player is in critical stuff, and he keeps the aggro on the other players in speed. ah and also, I admit that the adds in the floors with the super and adds with the boss respawn a little too fast, I admit it, Just a few small adjustments to make.
Very good job.
Good job for pve. I encourage updates of this type. We need good CC dungeon for the return of the PVE. Thank you
So the community, still good work from Daneos !! hahahaha. laugh, applause, etc. In fact how to say. Some will still defend him, but for my part he still made shit with the event and tickets +15. I also see that some are finally starting to realize that there is surely a lack of intelligence and common sense. Does it seem that the developer is or will be his job xd? or his studies? I do not know, that's what they say. I try not to offend some who might still treat me as a toxic player, but finally, for me Daneos is a very bad developer for the following reasons:
- why does not he communicate with his community directly for the important things? (always GMs doing all the work (thanks to them)
- why nobody knows anything about him (His goals for DBOG, his age is important, I think, and his professional level in relation to the development of MMO) Maybe he is a young person who discovers life and who thinks he can lift mountains ?!! xD
I do not want to know all his private life, but a minimum of relationship would be welcome I think.
- why does not he test the game directly on the same server as us before he wants to apply totally unfounded and bad things?
- why is he still alone to develop the game? knowing that he does not even really know the original game, apparently.
Here is the bottom of my thought, and as some would say, no no no I will not stop playing BOD. Dragon Ball is my childhood, I am a big fan and I will stay until the death of DBO.
Thank you for your understanding, I hope Daneos think a little more if he reads my post (it will surprise me)
But hope gives life.
See you soon
Still the PVP PVP PVP, stop wanting all classes to beat all classes, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, you're really bad, or ask that there is only one race, like that is set. You're really bored of wanting all classes to be equal. It's normal for some classes to be more cheater than others, and thankfully again. With your nonsense, you forget that there is also the pve to settle, Daneos and moderators should stop listening to you to also make a good pve. it becomes really anything, do all SK, so there will be no differences. It really looks like kids who want the same toy. There are sick.
Wow this guy is toxic af indeed...
Im glad there are updates for this week thanks dbog team keep it up i love this game
No, just realist and old experience of life my children. I express my feelings about the evolution of the PVE. A toxic player is a player who insults others, or who is called Hittler or Racist in game, or who uses bugs abusively. It's not my case. And I remain courteous in the game too my little
CC dungeon is fine I don't see any big problems there. Just annoying that it's capped at floor 100.
I'm not denying the fact that all focus is on pvp. Sadly we have only few pve players in this community so there is not much we ca
lol, the CC is good? but lol lol lol. Did you play on TW? You know that for example the boxes in the middle of the floors can give buffs or debuff to the whole party? that boss 50 there is poison? Boss 70 makes repop adds all the time and 90 too ?. And also autopopo must work? No, I do not think you know the original game and I'm wasting my time talking to you. Look video on you tube , for understand
I understand, players pvp happy because Daneos do lot of change for you!!, but for pve? you find CC dunjon good?
For the budokai, Daneos has spent a lot of time to make it work properly, but for the TMQ and the CC dungeon, if it does not work, it does not matter, he does not care. How many times did he restart the budokai because there were bugs? a lot
For most players, you are naïve and unaware young people, from my experience, I can assure you that by remaining always to defend Daneos, you will be very disappointed. But that's just my life experience that says that. Believe me, I've often bitten my fingers, and you've not finished biting them too. Daneos to the typical profile of a profiteer of the weakness of others. But I remain respectful in any case.
Do you know that Daneos has made a huge titanic progress since Alpha Phase (2015-2016) and it's extremely hard to develop this game since he has not NTL's game engine ?
Did you even play the TRUE Alpha phase to complain about the actual Open Beta Phase ?
95% of the bugs you listed below are small bugs comparing to PoB's ones.. Show some respect atleast to Daneos and his hard working.
For the TMQ backpack you can move them to trash , it's not that hard.
Hard work ???? xDDDDD
instead of wasting his time for new dogis, he should rather be dedicated to fixing these little bugs as you say. And if there are any bugs he can not fix, I understand, but at least he says it.
Every week I will give the real bug list to correct
- the batterys of UD5 still does not work
- 1 quest ud2 no work
- the mobs allways scroll the wall (example UD3 and RP1)
- speed aggro is bugged (no works correctly in party),
- skills whith cast are bugged too,
- The end exp of the TMQ is sometimes bugged
- the TMQ jetpack stays on the back after making the quest
- respawned mobs beetles in BID1 and CC50 no work correctly whith eggs
- Areas with green puddles should give poison like burn in lava (for BID1 and CC50)
- The central boxes in the floors of the CC dunjeon (green, purple, etc.) can act on the one that breaks like on the whole group.
- Aoe skill animations do not always work (example skill Whirlwind dark warrior)
- Dragon buffs disappear when entering an instance after having disconnected
- exp parchemeins' time ends before the end of the actual time indicated
- rp bug: when sometimes you use a skill with rp and he just stays there doing the rp effect but never does skill
- Why does not the bot check system still work like the TW version?
- Why can we still run launcher on the same computer multiple times?
- The points of M.Att or E.att do not increase when upgrading sub-weapons
- TMQ jewelery that does not have stats
- In a dungeon, if a member of the group has a disconnect, the other members lose the buffs of the one who disconnected (not good in CC dungeon)
- The healer can give party heal by selecting a monster as well as EP and LP regen
- During a change of floor in the CC dungeon, sometimes players do not reappear in front of the door but stay in the middle of the room
- 13 sec. stun from Lvl 7 Mobs -> should be 6 sec. same goes for Poison from lvl 6 Bee.
- if you got DC in dungeon and you relog u used to be still in dungeon and your party had 15 sec. to reparty you in oringial. Only then u got teleported outside.
- sometimes mobs you have to kill don't count on your quest although you are in "range" happens in TMQ1 and 2 very often to me.
- if youu click on a player/NPC or a mob that walks away from you you sometimes get ????? crash!
- lvl 2 quest from Namek -"go to popostatue" don't give you the lvl 2 shirt it should give you - yeah big loss i know(but still a bug)
- sometimes when you make a party and try to enter UD it gives you a "Failed to Invite" error. All members must leave party then and you must make a new one..
- objects you need for quests sometimes do not resprawn after collect them once. Change channel and go back to old channel and they are back.
- Great Tree Quest should not have all 8 mobs standing there allready. You needed to "summon" them!
- Some gloves are invisible
- Some part of the tunnel with the TP on Mushroom South map is "untextured" - was in original too, but only TW i guess in HK it was fine if i remember..
- Speedhacking still possible because no "game guard" or atleast some protection against it.
- In the original monsters doesn't ignore wall, not even single structures
- In the original they respected every single structure and you could even mob all monsters and hide behind one of that structure and force all monsters to run around it to attack, making all of them stack
- Same in dungeons, where monsters respected walls. Here they're just ignoring walls and attacking you behind them
- Weapons and armor must wear out as fighting and not just after death
- The timers buff timers, debuff, xp boost, etc .... are not fair
.................................... And so long, the list will be too long..................................
Lot of bugs are again in beta. Why?
Are We in open beta really? or in Alpha!!
I will complete the list as my PVE guild finds
Daneos should come and try his game outside the development server !!!!!
Given the progress of the game
If the healer disconnects you wont be able to finish it either, your point is?
You're right, if the healer disconnects, the dungeon is also compromised, it's the fear for the whole group if this kind of thing produces it, but now the fear will be multiplied by 5. For you when a person has a cut leg you cut him off the second because he has trouble walking? banana, the new system is fine for the IDB, but not for the Dungeon CC. I just want to make the community understand that before inventing new things, you have to REFLECT to all situations and all eventualities. And above all, start by fixing basic bugs before changing systems that work.
okey and if the buffer crash at cc 95 or cc 100 ?
TheProdige is right, how are you going to finish the CC if the buffer has a disconnection on the 98th floor for example. You do not seem to understand that if the buffer disconnects, you lose the buffs and so the cc100 will not be possible / or later from 100 to 150, you'll be happy lol. I think that the community of DBOG does not reflect much, like its developer. The game will not last long at this rate, believe me.