Posts by Kamo

lol 612 posts is alot but its ok i dont realy care i just told this becouse u wrote without any arguments and it just looked a little bit stupid. better lets stay on topic. we have enough threads with trashtalk. ?(

swordsmann already got alot knockdown on his sub skills. with the rp skill u can almost spam it and u want even a blood debuff? why not other debuff? the real problem is the tanky classes are to tanky and that without using the state "% chance to block critical hits" on jacket. its look like they got it passive.

what u are talking about fighter is not right. in 1vs1 its not stun needle stun needle. mybee vs weak tanker classes but if your enemie got almost same gear or even better crits are rare and if u wont crit and the stun duration is over u can just watch how the oppenent is killing u with their combo skills and debuffs. last hope is only the skill "storm strike". on right timing u can block attacks or even knockdown the opponent to have another chance but if u fail then u are dead. even thunder wont help becouse the opponent can run with dashing until their cd is over then start his combo again.

fighter cant even use htb or something becouse until u get 1 rp the fight is over. yes u can wear rp shoes and charge when opponent is stuned but u loose time that u can use to make damage so its just useless.

why u suggest kamikaze goast for fighter wich also got cast time? xD u know its one of the useless skills. why do u not suggest for fighter that they can change the skill effect of "opening róar" to increase rp by 100 200 300?

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3653/

swordsman would even got more rp then now since its from martial artist. You can see that you did not really think about the fighter.

no updates, nothing what will make sure the same wont happen again. all what u doing with wipe is reset all for nothing and repeat the whole story again. best example pre open beta. if there will be a wipe these people will get rage and make more bots ect.

I dont know if the new client can guarantee better security. sorry to say that but the staff is not so professional like real companys. what if the same will happen again after the new client? I think there is always someone who can be smarter then daneos and his team... let's see what will happen in the future.:/

its a little bit late becouse people who got gear from ccbd over +12 will also use it in the first weeks/months of level 70 cap and i dont need to remember you that u already even changed sub class to main class which made the main cc parties even stronger becouse now they can wear both def states. that was not possible before. I think u know that the def states are not so bad and until u will reach more with level 70 items especially after the "new modification"... will be hard. just watch the "rare craft gear" wich is tradeable and the non-tradeable "legendary craft gear" from ccbd. u changed the class thing so it make not realy sens why they still are not tradeable becouse they are not special anymore with the class change. while u always get the same state after crafting in contrast to rare craft items..

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3567/ forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3569/ forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3565/

But if then:

- add the effect of the white stones as they were actually described. broke without white stone deletes the object. -2 is the lowest downgrade u can get and its not so risky for someone with alot upgrade stones.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3563/

- make white stones special again and cash shop item only. soon or later people will also sell them for zenis to non cashers and u can not sell them overpriced because of the high risk of downgrade. or at least reduce the chance to drop them.

- remove +1 from green and purple stones. I think with the original downgrade effect u can get, it sould be ok

- the game needs security and the security also needs updates from time to time or u will always have bots ingame or people who know how to bypass them. I hope with the "new client" u will also have the possibility to add something against hacking tools, botting, bug abuse or duplication tools.

we will see..

u already should know that there are people who offer real money and cash points ect. to top players to play on their account to win budokai for them because they can not do it themselves. thanks to account sharing. events everyday would ruin the game more then it is right now and we already are on the bottom of the game.

FORBIT the ACCOUNT SHARING again as it was before. its more annooying then use multiclient becouse now u can let also friends play on your other chars. and how u can find out that the account was gifted, sold or something like that?? thats the real problem at the moement.

i use 6 accounts at the same time and I have to admit that's too much but actually u can contorl max 2 chars in pve or pvp. the other chars can only buff your main chars. there are no real benefits except the token where u can just use the low upgrade stones for items which are tradeable thats all. so before they decide to change it, please forbit the account sharing first.

there is one thing i dont understand about crafting items. why are craft items which u can get from open world npc and also the materials u need tradeable and can be sold while u can not do the same with craft items from ccbd? they already changed it that u can use both defs (eng and phy) for 1 class. that was not possible before. they also give always the same bad states if u craft something. now its also possible to buy tons of boxes from these machines in west city to get the stats u need.

my sugestion would be to make cc craft items tradeable like it is with rare craft items or make all craft items bind. they also changed the class thing so i dont see any problems why it should not be like this. or change it back to masterclass only becosue it dont make really sense. The same classes have only gotten more benefits.

alot suggestions but what about this important point?

- Please provide as much information as you can about your suggestion (why it should be added / changed, what aspect will improve or get worse, etc)

missing in alot posts... and what they wrote is not enough and not really in delails. also other aspects which concerns in the game get ignored and wont considered.

Broken with white stone (weapons) - item -1 till -6 (random)

Broken with white stone (Amor) - item -1 till -4 (random)

Fail with white stone - item stay same (amor and weapons)

Fail without white stone - item -1 till -6 weapons and item -1 till -4 amor (random)

thats right. we also need a new class balance, a better dmg calculation and a difference between pve and pvp, a strong defence against cheaters with their bots, hacks, stricter and constant control as well as hard punishments from the staff. they should also reduce the multi client function to max. 2 chars at the same time or even completly and ban the account sharing again.

npc is already selling brown boxes for a set price in west city....

i think he mean a normal npc where every class have the same chance to get them and not the ccbd machine where mostly the same classes can get them.

hi, versuch mal das gleiche wie auf diesem video ab 00:13. vielleicht bringt das was. also ein anderes item auf dem slot legen, wo die jacke ist und dann nochmal ein anderes item nehmen und wieder dort platzieren, wo du das erste item gesetzt hattest. die jacke müsste dann irgendwann wieder auftauchen und nicht mehr verbugt sein.

falls das nicht funktioniert, meld das problem im ticketsystem, dann hilft dir bestimmt einer aus dem team.

Im saying with right equips, any class can tank. Because bosses arent that strong

nice answer. its ok forget it. i know u cant do it legit like i said in my last post. and i think even with "the right gear" (full sets from ccbd) u would get problems.

I did play, I am playing and I played almost every race, every class beside Karma/Plasma.

Still, you could point out that what are you asking or want is related to this fake cap 60 while client is lvl 70.

i just wanted to chellenge this skedar. he is saying every class is able to tank in this lv 60 cap as it is currently on the server and i want see a recent video. its clear that I am just talking about the lv 60 cap as we have right now because that is the current situation in which we are currently. Everything that was before or after that is a completely different topic.

all I want to say is that a buffer is a support class like dende and should not be able to tank like he can do it right now on the lv 60 cap. everyone knows its not normal but he doesnt want to admit it.

Only thing I could find and mostly good geared turtle/SM can tank any boss, now think about poko/ultimate who can do same job as any other tanker in game.

realy im talking about the current game situation in dbog and not dbotw. i know it was possible before. i was turtle in pre open beta and could also tank and dbotw is big difference and cant be compared with this privat server.

sorry for that but i have one or two question to you? have u ever played dbog since its open for all free players? u also played other classes a little bit seriously and for a longer time? it seems like u dont realy know whats going on at the moment on this server here.

with how pve is, even turtles can tank with right items, thats how weak bosses are.

ok please show me a video of it. turtle have to tank boss + all adds the whole time in all floors. just the same as with buffer and its not allowed to let buffer helping tank the adds. this turtle have to use the classic eq and not stuff from ccbd with nearly max states and already nice upgrades. ok if u want the turtle can have rings and earrings from ccbd but we have to be fair with the rest of the items from this dungeon. normaly the whole team in this party should not have already finished sets from cc too but its ok. i also want see the mob floors ^^

after that compare the duration of the runs with buffer as tank and tell me if u would do it everyday, if u can clear it.

PS: Do not use the bug in floor 65 ! ;)

to be honest if they want they can wipe the game again then the cashers will get all cash back and everyone will start from 0 again. i just try to think neutral. at the end the free players will be the real ones who will be disadvantaged from that.